At the fair

Family Difference's

Yongguk went to the park every day after their first encounter at the park, hoping to see Himchan again. When he didn't see him for over a week he started to lose hope.

He was sad about not being able to see Himchan meanwhile Youngjae keep complaining about wanting to go to the fair that was only in their area for another 3 days. Yongguk decided that going to the fair would be a good way to forget about the cute diva he met at the park.

On a nice sunny but not too hot day Yongguk gather Youngjae and Zelo and took them to the fair.

They played lots of games however they didn't win any games which made Youngjae frustrated because he wanted the yellow bunny rabbit with the clown mask.

"Appa..hungry" Zelo said in Yongguk arms holding his stomach. Yongguk was too busy watching Youngjae get frustrated at the games that he forgot that it was past their usual dinner time.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" Yongguk asked.

"Cherry tomatoes" Zelo cheered clapping his hands.

"I don't think they have cherry tomatoes here but let's go look. Come on Youngjae its time to get food.”

" But appa I almost won the game" Youngjae whined still wanting the bunny.

“We can come back and play after we get something to eat” Yongguk said as he held out his hand for Youngjae to take. They walked over to the area with the food and Yongguk got a corn dog for him and Youngjae and surprisingly found cherry tomatoes for Zelo to eat. They went and sat at the only table that wasn’t full which happened to be in the back corner.

They sat their eating their food until Yongguk heard the voice he’s been waiting to hear for a week. “ ah, Yongguk I didn’t expect  to see you here” Himchan came over with Daehyun and Jongup behind him.

Yongguk stared at Himchan not believing that he was actually there. He say Himchan’s lips move but he didn’t hear what he said because he was still in Lala land. He snapped out of his trance when Youngjae kicked him under the table. He jolted out of his seat a little giving Youngjae a look then moving his attention back to Himchan.

“I’m sorry, what did you say?” Yongguk said mentally killing for being such an idiot in front of Himchan. But Himchan just giggled.

“I asked if we could sit here with you? The rest of the tables are full” Himchan asked giving Yongguk another smile.

“Yea, sure” Yongguk answered happy to be with Himchan again.

“Hi Yongguk hyung, Hi Zelo” Jongup shouted excitedly sitting next to the two of them happy to see his new friend again.

“Hi Jongup” Yongguk greeted while ruffling his hair. Jongup smile before turning to Zelo excitedly telling Zelo about his week as Zelo sat their eating his cherry tomatoes while trying to follow what Jongup was saying.

Himchan took the empty seat next to Youngjae with Daehyun sitting beside him holding onto holding onto his sweater. Yongguk remembered what Youngjae did last week and gave him the ‘you have to apologize’ look.

Youngjae rolled his eyes but turned to Daehyun none the less. “I’m sorry about your sand castle” Youngjae said offering Daehyun a smile. Daehyun looked surprised for a second before looking down and muttering an ‘it’s okay’ before grabbing his food eating quietly.

For a while Jongup talked excitedly to Zelo while Himchan and Yongguk had a nice conversation resulting in the exchange of numbers. Daehyun sat quietly eating his food and Youngjae played on his Ipad. After they finished eating they went to play more games like Yongguk promised.

Youngjae found a new game that offered the same yellow rabbit and ran over to play. Yongguk followed and payed the man what was required and gave Youngjae the balls he need to knock over the milk bottles. Youngjae was unexpectedly good at the game and ended up knocking over all the bottles in one throw. He jumped excitedly and was about to ask the man for the yellow bunny when the object beside it caught his eye. He asked for the object beside the yellow bunny shocking Yongguk who knew that he wanted the yellow bunny. The man gave Youngjae his prize and Youngjae turned around and ran up to Daehyun who looked at him with curiosity.

Youngjae held out the black bunny with white stripes in front of Daehyun. “Take it” he said extending his hand even more towards him. Daehyun took the bunny into his hand and hugged it then shyly looked at Youngjae.

“Thank you” Daehyun said quietly “but why?”

“It reminds me of you” Youngjae said awkwardly scratching the back of his before running back to Yongguk who was completely shock that his son just did that.

Daehyun tugged on Himchan’s pants telling him he wanted to play the game too. Himchan agreed and gave the man the money before giving Daehyun the balls. He wasn’t as good as Youngjae completely missing the first time however the second time he somehow knocked them all down.

He asked the man for the yellow bunny before turning around giving it to Youngjae telling him that it reminds him of him making them both blush before he ran off to hide behind Himchan again. The two grownups cooed at their sons cuteness.

By this time it was getting late and both families left the park promising to meet again soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay so here's the next chapter I hope you like it. Sorry if there are any mistakes I tried my best and am still working on my writting skills. Please enjoy!

I can't believe 99 people subscribed to my story seriously where do you all come from. Thank you sooooo much you don't understand how happy I am so thank you Chu~