Don't cry

Baby I Miss You

I turned to press the keys in the lock and was suprised to find the door open. Had Chaerin forgotten to lock it this morning? Its impossible, although she hadn't been able to keep her mind on much of anything lately.

 

It smelled like scented vanilla and roses, the fragance of her favorite scented candles. 

Dalong, she didn't have the time to shut the bathroom door.. If had been two feet futher i could have sworn I heard her cry..

 

Bom:"Are you sick?"

 

Dara:"No" she said "I'm washing my hair in the toilet water to make it shine"

 

Bom:"Excuse me! That's gross!" I said unconsciously shouted in english as I lifted her off the bowl "Do you have a flu or something?"

 

Dara:"Please leave me" she said with her eyes were red in tears

 

I always hated seeing her like this.. But I can't get angry I have to control it or maybe this girl just lost her mind. I had to consider her .. It had been almost a month since her accident, Chaerin said that Dalong hadn't been feeling well since. I'm afraid she might have suffured a more serious head injury than they had been led to believe.

 

I brush through her hair from her face. Chaerin you idiot you left your wife like this..

 

Bom:"Hey, don't cry" I handed her a towel, covering her ness "You idiot you'll make me cry too"

 

She noded and I held her in arms length help her onto bed..  Having asserting her things from Chaerin's.. I looked around and found wet clothing flung across the room. I curved my lips wickedly and felt hot across my cheeks. This must be a rebellious streak in two otherwise Chaerin a extremely neat personality. 

I managed to locate everything and laid the clothes for her.. I grabbed her toothbrush which was always pink and smeared it with paste and placed it on the bathroom vanity sink.

 

 Bom:"Dalong.. Get dressed and brush your teeth.. I'll fix us breakfast"

 

For a long moment she stared at me with her wet eyes fresh from tears.  nodded and grabed my hand before I could move away

 

Dara:"Bommie.. I missed you"

 

Bom:"Ssantokki stop being mushy and or I'll cry.. I don't cry.. maybe just for today"

 

Dara:"But your a crybaby.." She said making me unconsciously push her with my free hand. "I'm sorry.. I caused all this trouble

 

Bom:"Silly" i brushed off her hand and left her with a wide smile..

 

--Kitchen--

 

The smell of frying bacon and eggs filled the well equipped kitchen that I argued about Chaerin to purchase for their new home. I refused to let my bestfriend dine in low class.. I have to make her heathy again..

 

I bought the meal on her bed and find her dressed in her multi-colored pajamas snugged under covers with Tamtam and the sitting Rilakkuma bear that Dara bought for Chaerin. I loved this girl until the end of the twenty first century i'm determined to stay for her since i already loved her like family.. This poor Ssantoki rabbit who became a mother and a father in a young age.. Strong but fragile

 

Bom:"Hey, sleeping beauty" i said flipping the comforter back and tugged it on the sides of her body like a real baby..

 

Dara:"I'm not very hungry"

 

Bom:"Don't be rude to my food.. It needs to be eaten" 

 

Dara:"I'm fine"

 

Bom:"You don't get sick when you're fine!" scolding "Now move, i'm going to have my breakfast with you"

 

Dara took her chopsticks and chewed a mouthful of rice bacon and egg on seqence.. This girl scrowled --> (>_<) when she swallowed,  but still smiled back at me.. 

 

Bom:"Is there something wrong with the bacon?" 

 

Dara:"No, I'm not really into chewing hard things lately"

 

Bom:"Anything to drink? Milk? Soju?

 

Dara laughed looking at me as I took a bite of bacon 

 

Dara:"Whatever you say, but milk and soju can't mix"

 

When we finished eating i set the dishes on the sind and set her glass of cold milk instead. On the door i heard her cough hjard and could have sworn seen red on her hand.

 

Bom:"Here" i handed the glass of milk on a distance to see what i thought i've seen.. 

 

She reached up with her left hand and drank it fast

 

Bom:"Give me your right hand"

 

She refused and raised her left hand instead.. I glared at her and caught her right wrist.. 

 

Bom:"Sandara Park!" My eyes felt heavy in fear.. What in the world is going on? "Why are you coughing blood?!"

 

 Dara went silent fading a smile on her face.. Her sad eyes replied 

 

Dara:"i'm taking keterolac for my back surgery. The doctor said tha can no longer dance from the pain"