They come!!!

If you were not there...

That small room looked so crowd. Nine men were doing their own activities separately. “I’m done. I’m gonna find siwon. Keep preparing, okay?” The leader said and walked off from the room.

Eunhyuk, the dancing machine, kept practicing the handstand part in the corner until leeteuk backed to their room with a big smile on his face. “What’s with that face, Teuk-ah? And where’s siwon? ” Heechul asked feeling annoyed with the big smile of his. His mood was really bad since this morning. It looked like he had a fight with his Ice Princess. Again.

“Guys, look who’s come~~” eeteuk sang. Eunhyuk stopped practicing and followed donghae outside the room. “You guys?!!” donghae and eunhyuk shouted. “Congratulation for your come back, oppadeul!!” The-4-beautiful-girls shouted back at them. Taeyeon gave a bouquet of flower to donghae, “Well, yoona said sorry for not coming. She has..” donghae cut her “I know. Lee Min Ho, right?” suddenly donghae face became sad.

“Lee Donghae, are you jealous?” Kyuhyun suddenly appeared with a smirk beside seohyun who giggled at kyuhyun frontal sentence.

“Yah Maknae, he’s your hyung. Watch your words” leeteuk complained at him. Actually he was worried because donghae might be cry later. XD LOL

Taeyeon who stood beside leeteuk whispered at him, “You know oppa, I think Seohyun is getting more similar to kyuhyun. Last night she commended me and tiffany to wash the dishes. She also started bullying the other members”. And leeteuk respond was “That’s why I was very surprised to know they are being a couple. I’m worried your pure maknae will be affected by him” and both of them started to sigh.

“I heard it, old man” kyuhyun said behind them. “Onnie, I’m not that evil, you know?” seohyun complained. “Yeah yeah yeah, you two are truly a couple~~” leeteuk grabbed taeyeon inside the room followed by the others, leaving the maknae couple behind.

“I don’t know that you learn that fast from me. Good job, seohyun-ah” Kyuhyun grinned and showed her his two thumbs. Seohyun just smiled slightly and entered the room.

 

Inside the waiting room

The room became more crowded than before. Siwon has back to the room. Tiffany ran to him, and he gave her a warm hug. Leeteuk brought taeyeon to sit beside him on the sofa. Eunhyuk sat in front of them (on the floor), he looked outside for a while and then asked taeyeon with a confuse expression. “Where… are the others? They are not coming?” Taeyeon became silent for a while, she sure knew what this oppa mean. “Well… they have their individual schedule” taeyeon said carefully. “All of them?” this time eunhyuk asked with a gloomy face and heechul was now joining eunhyuk, waiting for taeyeon’s answer. “Yes oppa, all of them. Including Kim Hyoyeon”

After hearing the answer, eunhyuk left still with the gloomy face toward donghae. Eunhae was gloomy without their girlfriend. Meanwhile heechul was still looking at taeyeon, taeyeon gave him what-do-you-want-from-me glare. She finally spoke “If you want to know about your Sica. Nope. She doesn’t have any schedules”. “Yes oppa, she is totally in a free time now”. Tiffany continued with a grin. She and siwon were now looking at heechul with a pity face.

“Then, why doesn’t she come with you?!!” Heechul asked in annoyed tone. Is she still mad at me? Heechul asked himself. He was worried because of the little war they had last night. “Don’t you know oppa? She’s in LA” sunny answered. “Mwo?!! LA?!!” heechul was very shocked now. “She has been there for three days. Didn’t she tell you anything oppa?”     

“Even I know that sica leaves for LA. Are you two have a fight again, hyung?” Siwon asked with his arm around tiffany waist. Heechul was still keeps silent, “Do you both forget about your age? Stop with the childish war” leeteuk told him.

“Whoa whoa, look who’s talking now. How about you, hyung? Do you forget about your age?” kyuhyun laughed really hard meanwhile leeteuk gave him a death glare. “At least, my taenggoo and I are living peacefully. We seldom have a fight. Not like those two persons” Taeyeon nodded at leeteuk’s words.

“I think sica is taking revenge on you oppa” tiffany suddenly said. “But why?!” heechul asked in depressed tone. “Remember last year, when oppa had a vacation alone to LA. Sica was really mad that time because you didn’t say anything to her before” Heechul let out a sigh and backed to his phone. Errmmm… apologize time, maybe?? :P

Suddenly the room became silent until Sunny speaks. “Well then, do you have another schedule after the performance oppa?” The super junior members shake their head. “No. We’re free. Wae?” Ryewook asks. “We’d like to have a comeback party with oppadeul after this. So, how?” “Of course yes from me” shindong suddenly shouted. “It sounds good” the leader said.

“Then, it deal. We’ll leave after you guys change. Okay?” “Okayyy” answered the suju members.   

 

“Why don’t we take a picture together? I’ll post it on my twitter later” leeteuk suggested.

“Sounds great. Let’s take Super Generation shoot!!” Tiffany said while clapping her hands.

“Well you guys go, I’m not done yet” Siwon said. “Same here” this time ryeowook, sungmin, shindong said together. “Are you sure you don’t want to take a picture with us?” Tiffany asked to siwon in her disappointed aegyeo tone. “Yes honey, I’m still doing my preparation. Just take a picture with them” siwon said while rubbing tiffany’s head softly. “Okay then”

“What about you guys, gloomy eunhae couple?” asked leeteuk

“I’ll practice outside” eunhyuk said and went outside the room. “Eunhyuk-ah, wait!!” donghae followed him. Leeteuk just shake his head.

“Oppa, kkaja! Let’s take a picture”, said sunny to heechul. “Shirreo!” heechul still sat with annoyed face. “Hyung, let’s take a picture and show it later to Sica. Don’t you want to take revenge too? Make her jealous!!” kyuhyun told him his evil idea with a smirk in his face. Heechul’s face got brighten and suddenly he grabbed taeyeon and sunny with him. “Come on, let’s take a picture!”

“Yah!! Why is my Taenggo stand beside you?!!” leeteuk shouted feeling annoyed. “I just lend her for a short time. Ppali, take the picture, we don’t have much time before performing” Leeteuk just sighed “Whatever~~“

 

@Backstage

“Oppa, Hwaiting!!” Tiffany said while doing a cute pose. Siwon smiled brightly and pinched her cheek slightly.

“Remember ahjushi!! You’re not allowed to stripe your shirt, your own lips, or doing the other y poses. Arasseo?!!” leeteuk laughed at her “And who said so? My manager didn’t say anything about those things” leeteuk flirted at her, brought his head nearer to taeyeon. “Who do you think, leeteuk shii?” she said playing with one of her eyebrows up and down. Leeteuk chuckled “Haha, arasseo TaengJumma~~”

“You’ll watch me later, don’t you?” kyuhyun said putting his hand inside his back jean’s pocket. “Of course!” seohyeon said cheerfully. “Don’t ever try to look at the other members, arasseo? Just look at me!!” kyuhyun commanded. “Yes, sir!” seohyun said with her right hand in the right side of her head, like an army’s pose. Kyuhyun smiled and went to the stage.

Heechul, donghae and eunhyuk who saw the 3 couple interactions felt more down. They just let out their breath hard. Before they went to the stage, the girls called them and whispered at each of them. Seconds later, a big grin came from their face. “Super junior, Hwaiting!!!” The girls shouted at the same time.