cupcake love - Part 1

Cupcake Love

“ What the hell is this Kikwang? ” Dongwoon peered over his shoulder with a disgusted look on his face.

“ It looks like . ” He added.

Doojoon and Yoseob walked over to the  counter which was full of ingredients.  “Seriously, I didn’t think it was going to turn out this bad”Doojoon remarked. One would think that leaving six boys to make one simple recipe was a wise decision, but not for these particular guys. This was all that was needed for a disaster to take place.

“Who in the right mind even appointed this douche to take charge?” Junhyung mocked while taking a bite from his apple.

They were all trying to make cupcakes for the annual fundraiser at the Seoul Arts high school. Dongwoon being the president of the student council had taken the matter of food in to his own hands. Little did he know that cupcake making was not the specialty of six young seniors.

The blame could not all be put on Dongwoon either, upon hearing this, Kikwang had apparently persuaded Dongwoon and his fellow friends to let him bake. His delusional cupcake perfect mind had taken over. They were all gathered at Kikwang’s apartment.

“Yah!.. you guys try to make it then, don’t start blaming me.” kikwang remarked coolly as he took off the red apron around his neck.

“Last I checked, it was only a 5 step recipe and I swear everything was going perfectly “ He added while he threw the burnt cupcakes in the trash.

Kikwang walked over to the couch and sat down. He heaved a sigh while covering his face with his palms. “What could have gone wrong, I mean I did everything correctly. Unless one of you did something while I was taking a shower.” Kikwang turned to face Hyunseung who was busy watching TV and eyed him.  “What the hell don’t blame me, I was here the whole time”. Hyunseung angrily stated while shoving chips into his mouth.

Yoseob leaned back on the couch opposite to Kikwang and boldly stated “I heard if you keep on opening and closing the oven, it disturbs the tenderness of the dough.” He put his legs up on the table while munching on some chips.

Just then a flying ball hit Yoseob right on his face

‘Oof.’

“WHAT THE..…YAH!” Yoseob said angrily as he rubbed his now sore face.

“What kind of stupid fact is that supposed to be?” junhyung remarked as he took note of his amazing aim at Yoseob’s face.

“Does every frikkin fact of mine have to be that honourable for you to shove a  ball in my face” Yoseob retorted angrily, throwing the ball at Junhyung who caught it perfectly in one hand.

“ Can you two shut up and help me find a way to fix this problem, I need these by tomorrow” Dongwoon stated as he made his way to the couches.

“Why don’t you just call his girlfriend, I’m sure she could do way better than us combined” hyunseung remarked while lying down into a comfortable position on the couch.

“ Tsk. Look who’s talking, it’s not like you did anything” kikwang scoffed as he leaned back on the couch rubbing his eyes.

Yoseob jumped in an instant. “ Holy, that is the best advice hyunseung has come up with in his life time” he remarked amazed while being sarcastic.

Kikwang made himself comfortable on the couch and replied “yah.. Leave that advice, I don’t want to bother her right now” It had been exam time and he didn’t want to burden her with a small thing.

“No wait, this is an absolute emergency, we need her now. I’m sure she wouldn’t say no” Dongwoon made his way towards the kitchen counter where kikwang’s phone was.

He opened the phone and saw the screen of his phone to be a girl with blonde locks smiling with her arms around Kikwang. He looked through his contact list, until he came across the obvious. He smirked with a grin on his face while walking towards kikwang.

“Hahaha..Is this her baby’ ? Dongwoon asked as he peered the phone over kikwangs shoulder.

“Give me that” instantly kikwang grabbed his phone from Dongwoon and walked into his bedroom.

As much as he didn’t want to bother her, he really wanted this to be an excuse to hang out with her.

He leaned on his bed frame and started texting her.

‘Hey babe, do you mind coming over for a bit. I need your help’

After a few minutes or so, his phone buzzed.

‘ All right, I’ll be right there' Kikwang smiled at the reply as he leaned back more and closed his eyes for a little while.

 -----------------------------------

This was part 1 of 2.

Sorry if the pic made you hungry, because it made me XD.

Anticipate some kisung in the next part : ^-*

sorry for any grammatical mistakes, Im kinda new at this so yeah . :)

~~~~

Preview for part 2:

“Can you two please get a room “ Dongwoon yelled.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

thanks for taking your time to read this ..bleh. it wasn't my best. I love every one of you - all who subscribed, commented or just passed by. *-*