Was It A Mistake?

It was love

*Knock, knock, knock*
“---------- !! ARE YOU IN THERE?”

You both stopped and you recognised that voice. It was him…

~

You and Kai were play fighting until you hear a voice… Kris’ voice. You got off of him and both walked to the door.

“----------!! COME OUT. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU NOW!” You heard Kris shouting.

You were contemplating on whether you would let Kris in. Instead you decided to leave him outside and talk to him from there.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT KRIS? DID YOU COME OVER HERE TO SHOUT AT ME AGAIN? GO HOME!” You paused for a second."I NEED TO THINK. I’LL BE HOME IN A COUPLE OF DAYS.” You frowned with your back against the front door.

“----------, please just let me in. I’m sorry for yelling at you." He pleaded as you could hear it in his voice.

“Just go please, I’ll come home tonight. I need to look after Kai cause he sick." You sighed as Kai looked at you with a concerned look as he whispered.

“----------, Go home. He needs you more than I do, I can manage by myself.” He pleaded but you ignored him.

“----------, please, I need you. I want you back…” He waited for a reply but you were so angry he showed up after that argument, so you stayed silent.

“Ok fine, I’ll see you at home. Don’t be too late." He said in a low tone as he walked away.

You remained with you back against the door for a few minutes while on the verge of tears. Kai comes up to you and pulls you into a tight hug. You then just let all your emotions go and poured all you tears out. You cried and cried and none of you spoke a word. He took you into your bedroom, laid you down and put the blanket over you. He sat on the floor next to the bed and put his hand over your forehead until you fell into a deep slumber.

You hoped that it was the next day but it was barely the evening, 5pm to be exact. You had slept for a couple hours straight, which was very rare for you because of all the stress and crying. You stood up and saw Kai sitting on the floor with his head leading on the edge of the bed. You frowned, feeling guilty you made him sleep on the floor. It looked so uncomfortable for him so you put a blanket over his body and went to the kitchen. You thought you would make dinner for him before you left.

You were pretty good at cooking so you made some pasta. You wanted to make something different for once. You were washing the dishes whilst waiting for the sauce to simmer down. The aroma filled the house and probably woke Kai up.

“Smells good but you really didn’t have to cook. I could’ve ordered some takeout.” He said with his hair all messy, leaning against the bench top next to the sink.

“Thanks, it's the least I could do for letting me stay here once again. And you shouldn’t just rely on take out although it cheap because it’s very unhealthy for you. Don’t you want to maintain your body image mister?” You answered, rinsing off the last few dishes.

“Hey all I need to do is work out a little and my y body will become more y." He smirked at you.

“Yeah, yeah whatever." You say while rolling your eyes. “Let’s eat!”

You both sat down at the dining table and ate quite a lot, seeing as you slept through lunch.

“That was truly delicious. Man, I’m stuffed.”

“Yep me too! I’m about to pass out.” You say, struggling with each word.

“Ok… I better get home, Kris might be waiting for me.” You sighed.

“Aww.” Kai whined. “I was going to watch a movie, people say it’s really good! I have been wanting to watch it with you for a long time but it's ok you can go home. I can watch it by myself.”

“Well it depends on what movie."

“FROZEN OF COURSE!” He shouted in excitement.

“COUNT ME IN! Not missing that movie for the world.” You replied, more excitedly than you planed. 

You made popcorn whilst he turned the fireplace and tv on. Once everything was ready, you both sat on the couch and shared a blanket. During the movie you both unconsciously intertwined your legs together under the blanket. Once the movie was over, you both stretched and stood up.

“Ok, I better get going for real now.” You went to the room to gather all your belongings before you went to Kai to say goodbye.

“Ok Kai, time for me to go home. I have had a great day thanks to you. I will make sure to visit you tomorrow.”

“Haha thanks for keeping me company. You seriously don’t need to come to check on me, I’m not a baby, I’ll be fine.”

You both hugged and he offered to drive you home. You declined but he insisted on driving you home as it was almost midnight and was not safe for walking home.

You arrived in front of your house and he dropped you off at the door. You thanked him once again before heading inside. Once you went inside, you put the left over pasta from Kai’s house in the fridge and went into the bedroom, where you put down your bag and went into the walk-in-wardrobe to find some pyjamas. You were looking for a top when you heard Kris walk in. You turn to see him with a towel around his waist, exposing his top half of his body. He walked up to you from behind, hugging you and kissing your neck which took you by surprise.

“I thought you weren’t going to come home today. It’s almost midnight.” He nuzzled your neck but you ignored him and pushed yourself out of his embrace before walking to the bathroom. You closed the door behind you. Kris knocked on the door but you ignored him once again and the shower and let the water run down your body.

“----------, I’m sorry, truly. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to shout at you or say what I said. It’s just I have a lot going on with work and I’m under a lot of stress with EXO’s album.” He said putting his heart out on the line. He knocked on the door for a good 15 minutes until you heard it stop. You spent an hour and a half in the shower just thinking, staring blankly at the wall. You got out and dressed yourself before opening the door, seeing him asleep on the bed. You were still hurt about what he said so you slept on the couch.

~

The Next Morning

You couldn’t sleep through the night and were lucky enough to get a few hours of sleep. You woke up really early in the morning. Kris was still sleeping so you decided to go for a morning walk. You got dressed and walked to the store to get some breakfast. Ramen it was. After breakfast was done, you didn’t feel like going back home and seeing Kris again. Instead you went to the park and sat on a bench for a bit.

You thought about your relationship with Kris and look down at the ring. Was it all a mistake?

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

// AUTHORS NOTES //

Next chapter is up so we hope everyone enjoys! We hope to keep updates regularly :)

 

Thanks to our first few subcribers : Sweetbunny99bethanyy (we have the same name!), Inn_STARLIGHTmyungsoo-jiyeonjoliereverieSepikahhhh and Eyya108

and our first upvoter : DiarraCha

Thanks soo much! We were expecting thing many because we though 1 subscriber was a lot! 

 

Thanks ♥

- jjaamieeeeee & _bethany :P