VII: Annie Leibovitz

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon knocking on Chaerin's apartment door in the afternoon, she is alone because Tiffany still have to attending her show for MCountdown. The last recording for her show, she already got two winning thropies for her new song, one more and she get three crown. 

"My book is due until next month, already double check it." 

"I'm here not because of your book, go change." She waltz inside the apartment without permitted.

"What change?"

"Let's go outside to eat, we're gonna pick up my wife first. I had a good deal with Annie Leibovitz and I need to talk with you."

"Hmmm...."

"And get your wife also, she's into this also."

"She's in the bathroom, wait here and just do as you please." Chaerin move to upstairs, she has known Taeyeon for seven years.

Taeyeon is her editor before she was hired to work with Harper Bazaar Korea three years ago, but Chaerin still wanting her to be her editor. She cannot trust another person to do her editing beside Taeyeon. Because only Taeyeon know her style the best, she was trying to accept the editor from the publisher and she is end up by yelling at her every five minutes because the words are simply different than Taeyeon. 

And having Minji around is easier, not only she can help Taeyeon with the editing phase but Chaerin also love the girl. Because she can make a perfect coffee for Chaerin, she know Chaerin schedule or when she is craving for food. 

"Baby, Taeyeon unnie is here. She's asking us out."

"Where to?" Dara coming out from the bathroom only using a towel to cover her damp body.

"You know that I'm gay right?"

"I know, but you promise me to wait right? This is a test." Dara smile to Chaerin while she is walking to get a clothes.

"Meanie. But, I can wait. We have all the time in the world to get to know each other and fall in love with each other again and again." Chaerin sit on the edge of their bed, and smile.

"What a sweetheart." Dara scoffed as she pull a yellow dress from the closet.

"Your sweetheart."

"Euh... this kid. So, where to?" Dara asking again.

"Picking up her mushroom."

"Eh? Then why she need us to come?" 

"She asked us for dinner, she want to talk about something. About Annie Leibovitz I supposed?" 

"Oh." Dara do not feel hesitate to go in front of Chaerin, she throw her towel away and start using her underwear.

"I-I-I'm waiting downstairs." Chaerin cleared , Dara is smiling, she know she is the reason why Chaerin is running away from their room.

Chaerin get a glass of water and drink it in one gulp, Taeyeon who is enjoying her juice only give her a confuse look. 

"Unnie- is this hard to love someone who's straight and now trying hard to get her attention?" Chaerin grabbing Taeyeon's shoulder and try to explain in her panic mode.

"I don't know what are you talking about."

"Dara- she's ."

"And?" 

"Yah! Unnieeee... you know how my condition right? Come onnnnn..." Chaerin put a pouting face and stomp the floor, Taeyeon laughing, this side of Chaerin is very cute.

"Just tell her that you're originally gay." Taeyeon pinch Chaerin's cheek.

"I did." Chaerin exhaling as she put her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

"And?"

"She said it was a test! A frickin' test! Can you imagine? Someone you love is in front of you but you can't touch?" Chaerin give her a serious look, Taeyeon make a frown on her face.

"Oh yeah, that will be like hell. I can't imagine my mushroom doing that to me."

"See??? Now I need more cold water." 

"Both of you are unbelieveable you know?" Taeyeon sip her juice and lean her body to the kitchen table.

"Yeah, and by the way. Unnie you look like a kid." Chaerin pointing to Taeyeon outfit, which she is using a brown short with a jacket and a brown sneakers.

"Yah! You want to tell me that I'm short?" 

"I told you look like a kid, and if a kid is meaning short then you're."

"Are you trying to picking a fight with me Chae?"

"Try me unnie, my blood still boiling after those hot scene." 

"Yah! You two ert! Tiffany call me that she'll be finish in one hour!" Dara's voice stop their bickering, it is usual for Taeyeon and Chaerin to bickering about nonsense. 

The only time Chaerin really have a bestfriend fight with Taeyeon is when Taeyeon almost give up to have Tiffany and decided to sulk for the rest of her life. She literally throw Taeyeon to get outside her apartment, kick her inside the car, drag her to the airport and push her out in the airport right in front of Tiffany after she made a call to Tiffany to wait for a minute because she want to give her a gift.

"Be a good gay girl for a while Kim Taeyeon, confess and bring her home you moron." That was the last sentence of Chaerin before she drive her car home, leaving Taeyeon with no choice but talk to Tiffany since she does not have her wallet or phone with her.

If only Chaerin did not get mad with her that time or sick of her whines about how she love Tiffany Hwang everyday, Taeyeon will never be with Tiffany. Because back then, after Chaerin kick her out of her car, she just blurted out all of her feelings toward Tiffany and ask her not to leave her. The only reaction coming from Tiffany was;

"I thought you never asked..." She gave Taeyeon her famous eye smile and hug the short beautiful girl.

And the next scene were not so romantic and made those two believe that they were made for each other.

"Fany... let's go home, stay with me. But, as for now... please can I borrow your money? I have no money and phone, that stupid girl lift me by force here." 

"Sh-she lift you?" Tiff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter