XV: Wake Up

Beyond the Dream [NEW]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Dara look by the time she open her eyes are her worried sister, mother and brother. Before she hit the seawater, she remember everything. She know when her car crashed. 

"Dara! Oh my God! Sweetheart!" Her mother crying of a happy tears, relieved. 

Soon the doctors rush to her room to check her condition, "Is she gonna be okay doc?" Her sister ask the doctors.

"She pass her critical condition, she woke up after a month coma. Let's check her vital organs. Your sister is strong Bom-ssi, I believe she will be okay." 

Dara is crying, an oxygen tube still attached to , a lot of neddles are inserting her beautiful skin. Her body feel heavy, but she remember Chaerin.

Her Chaerin. 

And she cannot help it but crying in silent, letting the tears flow without hesitation. Her chest feel really hurt, she cannot breath. Not without her Chaerin, she wanted to scream, she wanter to cry out loud, she never wanted to wake up. 

Not like this. 

In the world where none of her friends or family know Chaerin, in the world where their relationship was never exist in the people's eyes. 

She cannot help it, she cries and cries.

It really hurt.

"Darong are you okay?" Bom look at her with a worried expression, she Dara's hair and Dara shake her head.

Ever since she was wake up, she was never been okay. Even if the doctor tell her that her vitals organ are fine or she is perfectly okay. Only need an adjustment for moment after a long time coma. Then she remember something, she tug Cheondung's hand since he is the closest one.

"Yes noona?" He ask with a concern face, Dara gesturing for him to come closer, "What?"

"Find. Tiffany. Hwang. Please." She speak with a limited voice and try to catch a breath. 

"Tiffany Hwang?" Cheondung know who is Tiffany Hwang, Dara's friend and a famous singer. 

Dara nod, only Tiffany Hwang is the answer to her Chaerin.

After four days of getting better and adjusting to her body, Tiffany is come. She run to hug Dara and saying sorry she cannot come any sooner, she wanted to, but she is still in her promotion for her new song. She received news from Cheondung two days ago, even her label call her that the famous international model; Park Bom try to looking for her. Cheondung reached her via her manager personally.

"...and that's how I know you already awake from a month coma.. I'm sorry unnie!" Tiffany cries, she hug Dara tightly.

"It's okay, Tiff... you're gonna kill me if you hug me too tight." 

"Ups sorry... hehehehehe. So, how are you feeling?" 

"Good, but sad. I don't wanna be wake up." 

"Why?"

"The reason why I need you, because I lost someone by the time I woke up." Dara give a deep sigh as she look at clueless Tiffany, she is not sure if this is the right thing, but Chaerin keep saying it over and over again, "I need to talk to your Kim Taeyeon."

"Huh?" Tiffany's face suddenly blush, no one knew about her relationship between her and the editor in chief, except her best friend Jessica Jung and Taeyeon's, Lee Chaerin.

"If I tell you a story, you wouldn't believe me." 

"Try me." 

Dara tell her story to Tiffany, everything. Things that so hard to believe happens to her while she is in coma, Dara tell her something that only close people know; Taeyeon's apartment, which already being hers after she move in together nine months ago, about Taeyeon's confession in the airport and mostly about Lee Chaerin.

Tiffany find it hard to believe, but everything Dara said is true. How can she forget the day Kim Taeyeon finally confessing to her? The day when the woman she love the most finally hers. Dara also asking the truth about Nickhun, her current boyfriend. 

"Dispatch caught me with Taetae, making out in her car, in front of a gay bar. Well- the CEO went beserk, so he decided to give me a boyfriend and pay Dispatch, plus arrange a pictures about us went to date and such. Creating a dating scandal and make us admit it, me and Nick." 

"How do you feel?"

"Terrible, I wanted to end up my carreer and being with her. But she insisted it wasn't a good thing. She... Taeyeon is willing for a cover up for the sake of my career, she said the Company doesn't have my heart. By the time, she said I'll know which one to choose." Dara can see the love on Tiffany's eyes.

"And?"

"I still choose her, but the company has my contract." Tiffany sigh, "And do you want to see my Taetae? To meet Chaerin?"

"Yes. Please, I need to know where is she. Please Tiff..."

Tiffany look hesitate, "Its not I don't want to let you know, but... unnie.. Chaerin was in the same accident with you. She- she doesn't use a seatbelt-"

"No. No. No. No. No." Dara mumbling furiously.

"Listen to me Dara unnie." Tiffany holding Dara's hand, stopping her from doing a reckless thing, "She was injured very bad, the doctors didn't know when she will woke up. It was miracle enough for her to be alive, she lost a one kidney, get a by pass operation of her heart, she lost part of her intestine, she lost her uterus-"

"No. No. No. I don't want to hear it. Take me to her. Take me to her." Hearing a facts blurted out from Tiffany's mouth hurting her.

"Unnie..."

"Take me to Chaerin!!!!!" 

"Okay.. Okay..." Tiffany surrender, she still confused but if she is on Dara's position and Taeyeon is on Chaerin's condition, she might do the same.

"Tiffany please..."

"Yes, but you need to get out from the hospital first. She is on her family hospital, after that. Me and Taetae will bring you to Chaerin. I promise."

"Your words?"

"You have my words." Then they hug together, Dara releasing her tears on Tiffany's shoulder. 

After a week, Dara finally released from the hospital and get back to her apartment. Bom insisted to stay with her, and Dara does not have anything to refuse her sister. She has been in coma for a month, survive a car crash, no wonder her family is being freak out. Her best friend Jiyong is coming to see her almost everyday, sometimes his little sister coming. Apparently Yuri is the one who is handling the case regarding her accident, both driver are in fault regarding to the CCTV. But, they are not driving under influence, both car just collides, like it was coming to one and each other.

Then crash.

"Fate playing with me in a harder way, how am I supposed to be happy hearing that? Chaerin is  still in coma."

Dara is getting a rest on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter