Pretty | SiChul

Photography

Siwon knew true beauty when he sees it. He had been in this field for years and this hobby had him in various amateur competitions and professional magazines. He wandered the streets of Seoul and his trained eyes spotted so many pretty things in a short time.

 

He had his camera ready and he took so many pictures in great quality. A smile graced his handsome face as he took one photo after the other. He had such artistry that even he himself was surprised with this talent.

 

But what made his breath stop and his gaze unwavered was the girl who sat on a bench with a cat on her lap, glasses perched on her perfect nose and hair straight and silky. Siwon knew that by far, she was the prettiest of all he had seen in his lifetime.

 

“Excuse me miss.” Siwon started and the supposed girl scoffed at him.

 

“it;s a mister.” He replied and Siwon was dumbfounded.

 

“Oh I am so sorry. It's just that you are the prettiest I've seen.” Siwon explained himself with a sincere smile.

 

“Sit. I'm not offended and I do get that a lot you know.” He said as Siwon sat next to him.

 

“I'm Siwon by the way.” He introduced himself and the man nodded.

 

'I'm Heechul and i see that you are a photographer.” He answered and Siwon nodded.

 

“A hobby.” He replied and Heechul smiled.

 

“so i guess you are looking for some subjects.” Heechul asked and Siwon nodded. “What made you look this way?” Heechul asked and Siwon smiled at him.

 

“you stood out even without trying.” Siwon honestly said and Heechul laughed at that.

“Wow, i must be really beautiful then.” He remarked and Siwon nodded. “Really? Oh my.” He laughed and Siwon gave him a quizical look.

 

“you don't believe me?” Siwon asked and Heechul nodded. “Just sit still and let me take your picture.” HE said and Siwon stood to capture Heechul in the most natural state.

 

Heechul grinned and as the camera took off, it left Siwon breathless. He took another shot, changing angles and zooming on Heechul's perfection. When he had enough, he let Heechul looked at the shots and he nodded approvingly.

 

“You make me look prettier than necessary.” Heechul commented and Siwon shook his head.

 

“Not really. The picture says a thousand words but your beauty is really remarkable.” Siwon said and Heechul gave off another laugh.

 

“That sounds like a pickup line.” Heechul remarked and Siwon thought for a while.

 

“Can I pick you up then?” Siwon asked and Heechul smirked at him.

 

“I am not sure.” Heechul grinned and took Siwon's phone from his back pocket. HE dialed some numbers and handed it back to Siwon. “Speed dial 2.” He said then left with his cat.

 

Siwon grinned as he looked at the number on his phone. “Well that was something.” He uttered and smiled before walking towards the other side of the park and continue to take pictures.