01: FINAL

Playground Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Stupid mother." You muttered to yourself under your breath, keeping your eyes on the swingset as you did your way towards it to sit down and think to yourself how much your mother is annoying sometimes. It was already the middle of the night, but you didn't care because after your little fight with your mother, you just had to get out of your house and get some fresh air.

And the only thing you could've think about doing, is going to the nearby park.

You sighed in frustration as you sat down on the swingset. Your mother is always trying to make you go out and have fun with your friends. But there was one problem, and it's because you don't have friends you can hang out with. It was already hard for you to stay home all day long, only going out for school, your mother was nagging you as well.

Your train of thoughts was interrupted as you heard a noise behind you. You started to think that going out in this hour wasn't such a good idea. You took a deep breath and tried to calm down. You heard footsteps coming closer and before you could look aside and check out who was coming, a figure passed in front of you and sat down on the other swingset.

"What are you doing here in such a late hour?"

You felt relieved as you recognized the voice who spoke. "Uh, I had a fight with my mother. What about you?" you asked, feeling curious all of the sudden. He chuckled bitterly, "I had a fight with my girlfriend." he said, his sad tone made you feel bad. You looked at him with sorry eyes, "Oh, I'm sorry..." you murmured.

"That's okay." He glanced up at you with a slight smile, before looking back down at the ground, and you did the same. There was a silence between the two of you, but it wasn't an awkward one. You smiled to yourself. The boy, who was sitting on the other swingset, was your classmate, Min Yoongi, aka Suga. He's a kingka in your school, along with his other six friends.

"You're in my class, right?"

The smile you had on your face faded away. You bit your lip, a bit disappointed but you didn't need to be. Of course he wouldn't remember you. "Uh, yeah. We did a project together last year." You lowered your voice at the last sentence.

"Ah jinjja? Oh, I remember now. Sorry."

You looked up as you felt his eyes on you. He was looking at you intently, and you cleared your throat, "That's okay." You reassured with a little smile. You both stared at each other for a few moments before Suga spoke, "So... how about we'll go get some ice cream? It makes me better when I'm sad." he said as he stood up from the swingset

You hesitated but finally gave in and nodded, standing up as well. But suddenly you remembered s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter