Three Weeks Later

Mix Two Opposite Things, You'll Get Them Siblings

Three weeks later...

 

I knocked on the door three times then stopped to wait for someone to open it.

 

Why am I here again?

 

Well, a few days ago, our CEO announced that I am going to have a collaboration with Topp Dogg's Jenessi. Jenessi as in y, cool, perfect J and unluckily, today their van had problems which I have no idea what is so I am here to pick him up.

 

Before I can knock again, I saw a familiar button on the wall beside the door. I facepalmed myself, that's why no one is opening the door, they won't hear my knocks.

 

I pressed the doorbell and held it for a few seconds then let go. After how many seconds, the door opened and it revealed Jenessi. He looks....rushed. His hair was in a mess and it was wet, as if he took a quick shower. He really looks different without make-up, I mean good different. That was the first thing that I noticed, his gorgeous face with the wet hair.

 

Realizing what I was thinking, I mentally shook my head and shook those thoughts off and smiled at him. "Annyeong Jenissi oppa!" I bowed a little then made a little hand wave.

"Eo, Yohyun-ah," He mumbled. "You're here." I nodded.

"Did your manager inform you about me picking you up?"

"Ah, he did." he answered. "But, he got sick today so I think I'll be with you without my manager." I nodded, acknowledging what he said.

"Well, are you, by any chance, ready?" I asked, eyeing him from eye to toe. He shook his head as an answer.

"Not yet, can I have few more minutes?" he asked politely.

"Oh yeah, you can, go ahead and take your time." I replied with a smile.

"Gomawo!" he flashed a heart-stopping smile at me. Yeah, it was heart-stopping since my heart really stopped from beating. Aish, Yohyun, you're here for work.

 

"Eo, Yohyun-ah," he called. "Come in for a while." he motioned me to his direction.

"Ah gwenchanayo," I said. "I'll be staying here."

"Are you sure? I can't let a girl stay outside to wait for me so, please?" he begged. I just smiled and nodded.

"Is it okay?" I asked once more.

"Ne! The others are still sleeping so you can explore if you want or just stay in one place." he said as I entered and took in my surroundings. Wow, everything's organized and clean. From bookshelves to clothes rack.

 

My eyes and my mouth were widened as I look around. "Wahh...daebak." I mumbled.

"Is our dorm fine?" He asked from behind.

"Ah, your dorm is so clean, even the kids can't keep this kind of cleanliness in our dorm." I said, scanning everything. He chuckled at what I said.

 

*~*~*~*

 

"We've arrived!" Jenessi exclaimed as we entered his company's building, Stardom."Welcome to Stardom Yohyun!"

"Wahhh, so this is Stardom." I said, letting my eyes explore.

"This way to the recording studio." he said, leading me to the second floor.

 

From there, he led me to one of the doors of the second floor, which was the recording studio. He approached the door, opening the door for me. "What a gentleman." I mumbled. He just smiled at me and followed

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I immediately greeted once I saw the producers, including Kidoh of course.

"Eo, Annyeonghaseyo." they greeted back and bowed.

"Annyeong Yohyun-ah," Kidoh greeted. "Let's work hard together Yohyun-ah."

"Yeah" I nodded in agreement.

 

*~*~*~*

 

"Wahh, pretty impressive Yohyun-ssi." one of the producers commented. "I heard that Playlist never had a y concept yet but you learn so fast, making your voice sensual and all." he added. I smiled and bowed as a sign of thanking. "Gomawoyo producer-nim!"

"And since we began two hours ago, how about a thirty-minute break?" the other producer suggested.

"Oh yes, please," the other one agreed. "I'm hungry!"

"Then thirty minutes break it is." they both stood up and went out. Maybe they'll eat outside?

 

I came out from the small room of the recording room and looked at the two boys in front of me. "So, aren't we gonna eat?" I asked.

"Where are we going then?" Kidoh retorted.

"I don't know, don't you have any food here?"

"None, that's why producer-nims went out."

"Then let's go too and buy foo-" just before I can continue what I was going to say, the door flung open to interupt me. To my surprise, it was my sister, Minkyung. She was leaning on the door for support while panting heavily. In her hand was a plastic bag. "Egumonina, I'm so sorry for being late!" Minkyung exclaimed, receiving bewildered looks from us.

"Minkyung-ah, what are you doing here?" I asked her curiously while she close the door behind her. 

"Uhm, haven't manager told you?" She asked back with a confused look.

"Tell me what?" it was my turn to have a confused expression, I tried recalling all of what manager told me. I'm sure she didn't say something about Minkyung being here.

"That, I'm going to stay with you?"

"What for?"

"Heh, you see sis, you're surrounded by boys." Minkyung answered. "Now, manager instructed me to stay with you."

"Oh, alright then." if that's her business here then it's fine. As long she won't make any trouble.

 

[3rd Person's POV]

 

"I brought food! I bet you all are hungry." Minkyung said, fetching containers one by one from the paper bag she was holding, the containers have food inside.

"Oh yes I am!" Jenessi said as he stood up from his place, eager to see what Minkyung brought. "Wahh, now this is food!" He said, grabbing paper plates, spoon and fork. Minkyung chuckled at the older one acting like a toddler again.

"Eat now oppa and you too Yohyunie" Minkyung said.

 

It wasn't too soon before Minkyung and Kidoh's eyes met. Kidoh gave her a simple smile. Minkyung smiled back but her eyes slowly widens in realization. She quickly looks away with a blush on her face, remembering what had happened a few weeks ago.

 

*~*~*~*

 

"Wah! Good job everyone!" Kidoh stood from his chair and clapped his hands. It was already midnight but recording was done. All they have to do now is prepare the song.

"Jenessi, Yohyun, you can start the choreography a day after tomorrow." One of the producers told the duo.  

"Everyone worked hard!" Yohyun bowed repeatedly at the two producers and at Kidoh.

"Good job Yohyun! You did well, made us impressed!" Kidoh commented.

"Gomawo, Kidoh! You did great with the composition too" Yohyun replied.

"Aigoo, good job Yohyunie~" Jenessi sang behind Yohyun, making her turn around.

"Eo, you too op-" Yohyun was cut off by Jenessi suddenly grabbing her for a hug. "Let's work more harder together, arasseo?" he whispered, his lips dangerously near her ear.

 

Unknown to Yohyun, Minkyung was eyeing her from the sofa, smirking. Yohyun has a small smile on her face when she hugged Jenessi back. A small smile, enough for Minkyung to see. Her smirk widened. She has never seen Yohyun smile like that before nor like someone. "This is getting interesting" Minkyung mumbled to herself.

 

*~*~*~*

 

"Wahh chincha," Minkyung swore as she entered Stardom's building. Again, she woke up late again so she was not able to come with her sister so she rode a taxi.

 

After a short walk on the stairs, she reached the recording studio. She knocked on the door three times before entering. The room was empty, surprisingly. Wait, scratch that, there was one producer in front of the computer, probably fixing the song. "Producer-nim" she called. "Where are the others?"

"The song is already done than expected," a deep voice spoke. "They're in the practice room, planning for the choreo already."

"Then, what are you doing right now producer-nim?" She asked, approaching him.

"I'm bored so I'm making a song" he replied, raising his head to look at Minkyung. Minkyung looked down at the producer only to have her eyes wide in realization that it was Kidoh. "K-Kidoh?!" She questioned in surprise.

"Eo, Minkyung-ah," he said casually.

"I-it's you..." her shyness and awkwardness took over her again so she took one step backward. Kidoh, on the other hand, has his curiosity killing him on what did he do to Minkyung to make her avoid him so he grabbed Minkyung's arm before she could distance herself. "Minkyung..." he called.

"Y-yes?" Minkyung stuttered, avoiding eye contact.

"Did I, by any chance, do something wrong to you?" He asked. "You've been like this ever since yesterday."

"No! Not at all!" She exclaimed. "I-it's just that..." she trailed off.

"What? Come on, what is it?" He asked.

"I'm just..." Minkyung sighed. "Embarassed." She answered, bringing her head down. "About my behavior few weeks ago."

"Ohh," Kidoh nodded his head slowly, releasing his grip.

"I can't.....even formally thank you for bringing me home, say sorry or look at you in the eye because I'm so embarassed of myself."

"Hey, it's okay," Kidoh said, trying to ease her uneasiness. "You were just drunk."

"I know, that's why I shouldn't have drank the alcohol."

"It' already over okay? Let's get over it." he said, standing up in front of Minkyung. "We're gonna meet everyday, let's not be awkward" he held his hand in front of Minkyung for a handshake. "Yah, look at me and shake my hands."

 

Minkyung stared at his hands before slowly bringing hers in his. Since Kidoh was tall, she has to look up to find his eyes. "There, much better" he said and smiled gently at her. She smiled back with her face slowly heating up. He's smiling at me and I'm currently holding his hand! Calm yourself Minkyung, she mentally scolded herself.

 

"This is getting interesting." Yohyun whispered to herself before slowly closing the door if the recording studio.


 

Made these two chapters yesterdayy~ For ze meantime, enjoy them. Haha. I don't know when will I update. I'll wait for my mood I guess. :) comment your thoughts beloww~