The Drunken State

Mix Two Opposite Things, You'll Get Them Siblings

"Annyeong unnie, oppa!" Minki said as everyone started leaving. "Clean well, arasseo?"

"Ne, take care while on your way home." Minkyung said then looked at Xero. "Yah Jiho, take care of my dongsaeng, you understand?"

"Ne noona, I will." Xero nodded, putting an arm around his girlfriend. "Hyung will be leaving, annyeong!'

"Bye Jiho." Kidoh said, giving a small hand wave.

"Bye Minkyung~ goodluck~" Yohyung cooed while making her way to the door. Minkyung glared at her sister while Kidoh's face was twisted in confusion. 

 

After everyone left, the room fell silent and awkward. The room was so awkward that they stayed frozen on their places."Umm....Minkyung?" Kidoh called, breaking the silence. Minkyung tilted her head to Kidoh's direction. "Yes?"

"When are we gonna start cleaning?" He asked as no one dared to move since it was really awkward.

"Ah, oh yeah." Minkyung stood up and began to pick up some plastic cups and paper plates. Kidoh suddenly felt nature gave him a call so he dashed to the door. "I'll just head to the bathroom, okay? Then I'll be back to help you." Minkyung nodded and with that, Kidoh left. 

 

While cleaning, something sparkly caught Minkyung's sight, a bottle of liquor, left untouched. Minkyung stared at the bottle for a while. It was still full and new, making Minkyung feel the urge of approachung it. She bit her lip, thinking of she should get ot or not. It's been a while since she last drank alcoholic beverages, maybe a year ago? She avoided alcoholic drinks because of her druken state. 

 

If the Minkyung that all of the members know is the shy and the awkward type to strangers, or to someone she likes, then there'll be a 360 degree-change when she becomes drunk. The last time she got drunk in the club, a guy almost took her home because she seduced that guy, she was drunk. If it wasn't for her sister, then probably, she lost it. 

 

She stared at the bottle for a little longer, arguing with her brain on whether to drink or not. She missed drinking, a lot. But knowing the trouble she causes and the trouble she's gonna get herself into, she stopped.

 

After how many minutes, she just sighed and grabbed the bottle. She popped it open. "A couple of drinks won't hurt right?" 

 

[Kidoh's POV] 

 

"Minkyung-ah, let's start clea-" I abruptly stopped when I saw what was in front of me. In front of me was Minkyung. She has her polo shirt a little open, revealing her collarbones and her cleavage. She has a glass in her left hand. She turned towards my direction, a smile creeping on her face. Is she drunk? "Eo, Hyosang-ah~" she called, her voice a little deep and husky. "What took you so long~? I've been waiting for you~"

"Minkyung-ah, are you drank?" I asked, approaching her. I grabbed the glass from her hand and took a sniff. Alcohol it is."Hey! That's miiine! Give it back!" She whined. 

"Minkyung, we're getting you home." I told her. I turned my back in her and slowly leaned my back on her then placed her gently on my back. She smelled like alcohol."Oh, I'm on Kidoh's back~ you smell so good" she whispered near my ear, making me shiver.

 

So yeah, it was so late in the evening that no taxi came to pass by. I just decided to take her home by foot, they're dorm won't be that far from their agency anyways. I made sure to put on a coat around her so she won't feel cold. Aigoo, this girl. I was just gone for a couple of minutes then she suddenly got drunk."Neo gateun yeojaga isseulkka~" she sang. She knows my song? "That's your song right? I've been listening to it recently. Don't you know that your voice sounded hot, both singing and rapping voice? It turns me on." she whispered again. I can't help my blush. My face started heating up ever since she started whispering greasy things and whatnots on my ear. 

 

I'll have to admit, her drunken voice was seductive and hot. I never knew Minkyung could be like this when she's drank. This wild side of hers. A total contrast to the normal Minkyung. She made me thought of the statement, "A person's real self is only revealed when he/she is drunk". So this how Minkyung is when she's with her members? Images of her being seductive and y flooded my mind but I shook them away quickly. Why would I have this kind of thoughts about her in the first place? 

 

Soon, their dorm came in view. "Finally, we're almost there" I exclaimed. Carrying her is like carrying one sack of rice on my back. "Where? In your bedroom? Too excited, huh?" I only blushed harder. This side of hers is hard to believe."Kidoh, I'll tell you something..." she said. I just kept quiet, signaling her to continue. "You know Lethargy? That's the letter after letter F, lethargy" she then bursted out laughing at her own attempt of making a joke. Her laughter was even different. It was like she was singing a song thqt needs a sensual voice, but the joke destroyed the mood. I just chuckled. I don't know if I should laugh or I should throw her to the nearby bush. 

 

Once we're in front of her dorm, I slowly placed her down then put an arm around her waist, to help her in standing. I reached for the doorbell but before I can reach it, Minkyung pushed me on the door, putting an arm beside my head and her other hand on my chest. My whole body tensed at her sudden actions. Oh yeah, she's drunk. 

 

She brought her face a little closer. "Do you know how much I like you? Huh?" She asked. Making my eyes go wide. Maybe I shouldn't believe the statement I thought if a while ago, she's drunk. She doesn't know what she's saying. She can't possibly like me, right? "No? Then I like you very much, I don't know why. Maybe it was love at first sight?" She chuckled darkly after.

 

The next she did was to lean in slowly but before she can kiss me, the door behind me open, making me drop on the floor, back first. Of course, Minkyung falls on top of me next. Everyone has their eyes on us, wide. "Hey girls, since when all of you did become so big? Or I just shrunk?" She asked and laughed."Lee Minkyung" Yohyun said through gritted teeth then grabbed her sister by the arm, getting Minkyung off me. "Are you drank?!"

"Yohyun, I'm so sorry for not knowing anything." I apologized once I stood up. "I should have known."

"No, it's okay Kidoh," she replied with a smile. "You've done enough. Go home and rest, you must be tired"

"Yeah, go home Kidoh, we'll take care of her," Sebin noona said. "Rest okay? Be careful on your way home"

"Arasseo" I bowed.

"Bye sweeatheart, see you tomorrow!" Minkyung shouted before the door completely shuts. I sighed. This sure was a long night. 

 

*~*~*~*

 

[Minkyung's POV]

 

I felt something bright on my eyes, making me cover them. Great, now it woke me up. I gently opened my eyes and sat up slowly, taking in my surroundings. My head hurt too, well, alot. What have I been doing last night that my head is a- wait. I drank an alcohol last night. What the, did I drink all of it?! Then if I was drunk last night then how did I get here?! Kidoh was the only one with me last- maybe he saw me? Maybe he saw my drunken state? , what have I done?!

 

In the midst of having too much thoughts about last night, the door bursted open, revealing my annoying bestfriend, Bangtan's one and only, Kim Seokjin."Lee Minkyung, what have you been doing last night?!" He snarled. How did he find out?! Now he'll nag me all day. Trust me when I tell you, he nags better than my mom and Yohyun. "Seokjin, not now..." I replied weakly, my head was still in pain. How am I suppose to take in his nagging with my head aching? "What do you mean not now?!" there he goes. "I thought we talked about you not being drank? But what did you do? You're being a stuborn idiot again, huh Minkyung? You do realize what happens to you, right? Now you had Kidoh bringing you to your doorstep because he was concerned. It was midnight. The poor guy has a schedule today. He was suppose to leave you because it's midnight but he didn't. Do you realize that there could be some rumors that will spread if someone saw the both of you heading here?! Do you realize that?! Huh? Is this how you really are?! Thank goodness you're sister was not here, if not, then we would be a duo scolding you!" he let out a frustrated sigh. "Lee Minkyung, you-"

"Seokjin, shut the hell up already!" I yelled, making him stare at me with wide eyes. Never have I fought back when he nags me. Only now, I guess I've had enough of him. "I know already! I know! I bring nothing but trouble! I know! That I didn't do anything right! I know....I'm sorry okay?" I made the last part a whisper, but I think Seokjin heard me. I'm just tired and exhausted, plus my head was aching like hell. Then it is early in the morning and someone was already yelling at you in the face telling you that all you did was to cause trouble. Worst, it was my best friend. "I'm tired Jin, you can do the scolding later, but not now, my head is hurting."

"But Min-"

"Just shut the fluck up! Don't you understand me?!" I yelled again. I never yelled this much. I only yell this loud when I'm so angry. He finally shut his mouth close. He then turned to leave my room, closing the door behind him.

 

*~*~*~*

 

"Hey Minkyung, can I come in now?" I heard Jin asked from the door.

"Come in" I said from my bed. I have my legs close to my chest as I hug them. I was left alone for who knows how long. Maybe Jin got my message a while ago so he left. I wanted to be alone for a while.

 

I felt a weight on the bed beside me, it was him, with a tray of well-prepared breakfast. "Minkyung..." he began. "I'm so sorry for snapping at you earlier. I guess you had enough of my scoldings. I know, I'm too much. I'm sorry, okay? It's just that...I couldn't control my words when I scold you, saying hurtful things, I'm so sorry Minnie~" he said. I looked at him in the eye. He was sincere. I can't help but smile at him. This is what I like about my best friend, his sincerity. "Is that for me?" I asked, pointing at the tray.

"Yeah, it is" he answered. "Peace offering?" I chuckled and grabbed the tray from him.

"I'm sorry Seokjin," it was my turn to say sorry. "I was being careless again, haven't I? It was my fault for making you scold me. I know you're just concerned. I'm sorry." he just smiled at me and patted my head. "Just eat okay? And drink this medicine after, it'll lessen the pain in your head." he pointed at the small, white tablet on the tissue.

 

While I was eating, a question popped in my head that I would want to ask Seokjin so I did. "Seokjin, how did you find out about last night?"

"Ah, Kidoh told me." He replied casually.

"He really took me home?" I asked once more.

"Yes he did," he answered. "I bet you're so happy right now. You're prince charming took you home. Like that's the first time he took a girl home." I choked on my food in process.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, I think he likes you~" he cooed. "But why? You are so awkward and manly enough to be a girl."

"Am I that awkward Seokjin?" I sighed. "Will there ever be a chance that he'll like me?"

"Aigoo, you really like him that much, don't you?" I nodded. "Don't worry too much Lee, he's not picky wuth girls. He'll definitely like you." He smiled. "I mean, that guys a gay. I'm sure he'll like someone as manly as you."

"Woah, coming from someone as manly as you." I muttered sarcastically.

"Good to know!" I rolled my eyes.