Chapter 2- "Move In?"

House Buddies

(Note: Long Chapter)

 *Han Mi's Pov*

 "Sorry if it's squishy back there, guys," I tell the stranger kpop idol guys.

 I slowly lowered my speed and started driving normally.

 "Nah, it's no problem! Thanks back there anyways!~" one of the guys said.

  For some reason he sounded like Exo's Suho. But I didn't wanna check since I was driving.

 "It's no poblem!" I tell them, " So which entertainment are you guys from?"

 "SMTown," one of the guys answers.

  This time the guy sounded like Exo's Kai. 'This is weird, don't tell me they're-' my train of thought was then cut off.

 "Hey, do you know we're Exo?" I know for sure Tao said that.

 I hit the breaks instantly because of the suprise and seeing the red light I didn't notice.

 "WHAT!?" I said turning around to face them.

  All of Exo fell on each other. They then yelled at each other to get off one another, and finally sat up.

 "Pabo! Why would you say that!?" Kris says finally sitting up.

 Suho then smacked Tao on the back of his head.

 "OW!" Tao said and rubbed the back of his head, "How was I suppose to know she didn't know we're Exo?"

 Suho then shook his head and Kris gave Tao his naturally face.

 "The light's green!" D.O says and points at the light interrupting the guys..

 I then faced the front and started driving again.

 "You guys don't have to get mad at Tao. I won't even harm you guys like other fans do..... unless you attack me or get me mad~," I tell them.

 "Yay, she knows my name!" Tao said happily.

 All the Exo members looked at him and Suho faced palmed. They then started whispering to each other. They stopped after a minute or so.

 "Well Miss, since we have no other ride and because we don't want to use public transportation-" Suho says but gets cut off.

 "And we don't have our phones plus we don't know our manager(s) number(s)! Don't forget to include that too, hyung!" Sehun says to Suho tapping his arm.

 "And that too, we have no other choice but to trust you," Suho continues.

 'Wow, these guys are really something,' I thought to myself (note my sarcasm).

 "Eh okay. My names Han Mi by the way," I tell them.

 

*Time skip*

 After I told them my name, they explained to me what happened to them, then we started deciding where I should drop them off.

 "We shouldn't go to the airport. What if the saesang fans are there? They already have our passports," D.O tells his group members.

 "Good point," Chen says agreeing.

 Everybody else agreed.

 "Well do you guys want me to drop you off to you're dorms or some-" I was cut off by my phone.

 

*Suho Pov*

 *Riing*

 Me and the guys turned to the direction the noise came from.

 "Hey can one of you guys answer the phone and put it on speaker?" Han Mi asked us, unlocking her phone quickly and handing it to us.

 "Ok," Luhan said getting her phone.

 He pressed the green button and put it on speaker.

 We all then heard screaming from the phone.

 "HAN MI YOU BETTER GET YOUR OVER HERE! BAE AH AND RI AH ARE TRYING TO KILL ME FOR FOOD! THEY THINK MY STUFF ANIMALS ARE FOOD!" we heard a girl say through the phone.

 She sounded like she ws running?

 "SE AH GIVE ME MEAT!" another girl yelled, in the backround.

 " I KNOW YOU HAVE CHOCOLATE SOMEWHERE!" another girl said this time she was close to the phone.

 We all then heard a bang and the phone call ended.

 "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?!?" Chanyeol yelled.

 "CRAP THEY'RE FIGHTING AGAIN! Sorry guys but you guys have to come with me to my friends' and my house!" Han Mi told us and made a rough left turn.

 We all leaned to the right and fell on each other.

 "GET OFF ME!" Kris and Tao yelled.

 We all struggled to get up, while we yelled at one another

 "Hold on guys cuz' this is gonna get rough'" she told us.

 "WAIT! WHAT!?," we all yelled, except for Han Mi.

 She then hit the gas pedal and we all fell back again.

 "AHHHH! WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Kris yelled.

 Han Mi then started laughing.

 "You guys aren't going to die, the house is only 5 minutes away," she said.

 "WE'RE GONNA DIE WITHIN THOSE 5 MINUTES!" Baekhyun yelled.

 

*Time Skip*

*Han MI Pov*

 We made it to the house safely,obviously. Hehe, I proved the guys wrong. I parked the car and unlocked the doors. We all got out the van and all the Exo members were sure happy. They all faced the van as each person got off. Not even wanting to look at the house because they seemed too happy to feel the still ground.

 "YES! GROUND!" Sehun yelled.

 "WE ALMOST DIED!" Luhan said.

 "That...was scary...," Tao said through sniffs.

 "Thank goodness I didn't bring my kids with me(his stuff animals)," Kris said.

 "That was fun!~" Chen said.

 "Yeah!" Xiumin agreed.

 "I thought we almost died back there, Chanyeol! Is Han Mi trying to kill us or something?" Baekhyun said.

 "I was trying to hide behind Kris-hyung, so I wouldn't get that much hurt if we crashed! I even took my backpack to block myself!" Chanyeol said, holding his backpack up in the air showing his example on blocking himself.

 "Suho-hyung, I think should've done that," D.O told Suho, while everybody listened to Chanyeol.

 Suho gave him an are-you-serious face. They both then got off the van

 "We should all just be happy Han Mi is kind enough to give us a ride! Even t.ho we could've died...," Suho told them all when he got off the van, while he slowly died out at the end.

 "No problem, even tho I don't really care if I could've killed you guys," I said a little offended on how they were talking about me.

 "HEY!" They all said in unison.

 "Stop you guy's complain! Come on and grab a bag of groceries and help me bring it inside. The faster you guys move the faster you guys can go to you guys' dorms," I told them still kinda offended, while I took grocery bags from the trunk.

 "Guys hurry up! I wanna go home!" Tao yelled complaining.

 "You're our dongsaeng show some respect!" Suho said scolding him.

  Tao then mocked Suho when he turned his back on him.

 Suho didn't notice, only Sehun did. Which I found funny because Sehun was laughing to himself while Tao walked beside him pouting childishly.

 They all then pick up a grocery bag and closed the trunk. I locked the van and they turned around to follow me to the house.

 

 

"Woow you're house is big!" Lay said suprised.

 "Wow!" All the members said.

 'They just realized this now?' I thought to myself rolling my eyes.

"Come on hurry up, before my friends kill each other in the mansion," I tell them.

"IT'S A MANSION!?" Tao said in shock.

 'Really Tao?' I thought to myself.

 We went to the front door and I took out my keys.

 "Kai-hyung , where did you get that chocolate bar?" I heard Sehun say.

 I turned around and saw Kai eating Ri Ah's chocolate bar.

 "AW CRAP!" I yelled.

 "What's wrong?" Xiumin asked.

 "Kai's eating my friend's chocolate bar," I tell them.

 "Oh, I'm sorry . I'll pay back your friend okay?" Kai apologized to me.

 "Uh ok," I said accepting his apology,' I don't know if Ri Ah is gonna accept his apology tho.'

 I opened the door and walked in. I took off my shoes and the guys did the same also.

 

"Woooow!~" They all said.

 "Forget what I said, I rather live in this place than in our dorm!" Tao said awing at the inside of the house.

 "Of course you'd want to live here. Everybody would want to live here than our dorm," Baekhyun said.

 "Guys~! I'm home!" I yelled putting the grocery items to the kitchen making Exo do the same and we all walked back to the living room.

  

We all heard running and saw Ri Ah and Bae Ah chasing Se Ah down the stairs. They all then saw me and ran towards me.

*Ri Ah's Pov*

 I was running down the stairs with Bae Ah behind me chasing after Se Ah, until I heard Han Mi's voice. We all turned around and ran faster down the stairs to go to her.

 "OMG is that EXO!?" Bae Ah yelled in shock, running to Han Mi.

 Se Ah then started squealing and started jumping up and down when she got to Han Mi. I didn't realize that Exo was here until I saw Kai eating my chocolate bar!

 'Is that Kai eating my chocolate bar!? That is Kai eating my chocoate bar! I'm gonna tackle him for eating my chocolate bar! How dare he eat my chocolate bar!'

 "1,2,3 We are one-" Exo said but I interrupted them by tackling Kai to the ground.

 I choked him with my two hands and banged his head multiple times on the floor.

"I HATE YOU KAI I HATE YOU! HOW DARE YOU EAT MY CHOCOLATE BAR!" I I yelled at him while he tried to take my hands off his throat.

 "Ri Ah get off of him!" I heard Han Mi told me, but I ignored her.

 I then felt someone carry me by the back of my shirt. The next thing knew I was put on the couch.

 "Thanks Chanyeol!" Han Mi thanked him.

 " No problem!" he sai with a thumbs up.

 'I hate you Chanyeol....' I thought in my head glaring at him.

 "Sorry about that you guys! That's Ri Ah she's can be abusive sometimes.." Han Mi said looking at the ground,scratching the back of her head embarassed I bet.

 "What do you mean 'abusive sometimes'?! She tried to kill me!!!" Kai yelled.

 "Well I TRIED to kill you, I didn't kill you tho. So, technically I'm not that abusive," I said in defense crossing my arms over my chest as I sat criss-cross- applesauce on the couch. (I don't know what you call her sitting position sorry!~)

 Kai glared at me and hid behind Sehun. Luhan,Chanyeol, and Han Mi started laughing from his sudden action.

 "So how long is Exo going to stay here?!" Bae Ah asked Han Mi while she jumped up and down like a fangirl, looking at the boys.

 "Well I don't know, I was about to drop them off to SMTown," Han Mi said.

 "WHY!?" Se Ah, Bae Ah and I asked in unison.

 "Long story short, Exo was going to the airport to go to Disney World for vacation, but then saesang fans got to them and crashed their vans and took almost all their stuff. So I came and helped them get out of the mess," Han Mi said.

 "Yeah," Exo agreed.

 "OOOOOH~" Bae Ah, Se Ah, and I said in unison.

 "Hehehehe, Disney World," I whispered to myself and giggled.

 We all then heard the TV go on.

  "AHHHHH!" Tao,Kris,Luhan,Chanyeol, and Baekhyun said in unison.

 The other Exo members just flinched or jumped, except for Chen.

 "Guys don't be such scaredy cats," Chen said staring at the guys then at the TV.

  "Sorry about that guys! I set this TV to go on automatically if something important on the news happens like breaking news," Han Mi apologized.

 "BREAKING NEWS! All of the SMTown trainees and workers are leaving Korea to go to Brazille for vacation! They will be back in 4 months! Here is Smtown at the airport right now!~" We all turned around and looked at the TV.

 "WHAT!" Exo yelled in shock.

 We saw alot of people aboard an airplane.

 "Hey isn't that our manager(s)!? (I read something that said that Exo had like 6 managers I'm not sure if it's true tho)," Luhan yelled staring at the TV.

 "That is!" Xiumin said staring at it too.

 "WHERE THE HECK ARE WE GOIMG TO STAY FOR VACATION NOW!?" Baekhyun yelled.

 "Hey you guys could live with us," Han Mi said.

 Me, Se Ah, and Bae Ah then dragged Han Mi to the kitchen.

 

"Heck no they can live somewhere else! I don't care if they're Exo! I ain't sharing a house with a bunch of guys!" I argued when we reached the kichen,' Why the heck should I share house with them!' 

 "Me too! I ain't sharing a house with them!" Se Ah said agreeing with me.

 "Yeah!" Bae Ah agreed with us two.

 "Ha! Three against one!" I said smiling.

 " Aw come on guys! They'll be fun to hang out with! Kai or Lay can help you dance Ri Ah. D.O can help you cook Bae Ah! AND Se Ah, Kris might have all his stuffed animals with him!" Han Mi said trying to persuade us.

 "I can learn on my own!" I argued.

 "Weeeeeellllll, now that I think about it! I want them to stay!" Se ah said smiling holding her hands together like a weirdo.

 "Me too! I want D.O to teach me!" Bae Ah agreed with Se Ah.

 'That's just jacked up! Han Mi why the heck did you persuade these two!?' I thought to myself annoyed.

 "Looks like it's settled Exo will be living with us for the next 4 months," Han Mi said smiling.

 "Meanies," I said.

 "REALLY WE CAN STAY!?!?" 

 We all turned around and saw Baekhyun,Chen, and Chanyeol smiling at us.

 "Woo Hoo!" Chanyeol said grinning.

 "Let's go tell the guys!" Chen said smiling.

 "Thanks, Han Mi!" Baekhyun said smiling.

 "Your welcome," Han Mi said and smiled.

 The 3 guys then left the kitchen. I turned to look at Se Ah and Bae Ah, who didn't get a thank you from Baekhyun. They looked mad.

 "WHAT!? WHERE'S OUR THANK YOU!?!" Se Ah yelled.

 "es!" Bae Ah added.

 "They didn't say thank you to you guys and me because we didn't want them to live with us dummies," I said to them.

 "WELL WE ENDED UP LETTING THEM LIVE WITH US DIDN'T WE!? SO WE CAN HAVE A FUN SUMMER!" Bae Ah said mad.

 "Well~ Not really. You guys only agreed so you can use them instead of actually thinking of having fun with them," Han Mi smart alecked them.

 The two hot heads then turned to face her and smacked her.

 "OW!" she yelled.

 

 

To Be Continued....