Chapter 11 - "Trip?"

House Buddies

(Note: Short Chapter)

*Bae Ah Pov*

 It's been a week of the guys living with the us girls. We haven't been doing much but staying home and messing around. Baekhyun and I are in frienemies zone. I'm pretty fine with it to be honest, I find it cute how he starts blushing at me when I get mad at him . We were all in the backyard, Han Mi was riding her skateboard and was teaching Kris, Suho, Luhan, Chanyeol, D.O, and Baekhyun how to skateboard. , Me, Se Ah, and Ai Ra were at the chairs talking about 'girl stuff ', well that's what they say. Chen, Xiumin, Tao, Sehun, Kai, Ri Ah, and Lay were having a dance off at the top of the stairs.

 "We seriously need to do something fun! I only have a month and 3 weeks until I live with my parents again!" Ai Ra complained to me.

 "Well I don't know what to do? Han Mi's usually the one that has the ideas, I just pay for how much the thing cost?" I told her.

 "We should go on a trip! My ass is getting tired of sitting!" Se Ah said.

 Se Ah was standing up next to us, while me and Ai Ra just sat in the chairs.

 "OMG! UGH! YAH! HAN MI COME HERE!" Ai Ra said frustrated since we have no idea what to do.

 We all looked at Han Mi. She was teaching D.O. how to skatebaord. She was slowly pushing him. 

 "WAIT! I'm teaching Kyungsoo how to skateboard," Han Mi yelled at us.

 "How the hell does she know their names so well?" Se Ah said with a wondering face.

 "She pays attention unlike you who just calls them by their last names," I scold her.

 Se Ah then made her bitch face and gave me the hand.

 "HAN MI! HURRY YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Ai Ra yelled at her again.

 "Yah! I'm doing something right now!" she yells back.

 She was infront of D.O. who was skateboarding slowly to her.

 "FINE THEN! RI AH-" Ai Ra started but Ri Ah interrupted her.

 "SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M TRYING TO WIN RIGHT NOW!" Ri Ah yells at her as she dances.

 "Bitch!" Ai Ra said annoyed.

 She started pouting. We then saw Han Mi running towards us. 

 "You called your highness?" Han Mi joked while she bowed like those guys in a play.

 "What should we do? I'm bored! I wanna go on a trip but I don't know where to go!" Ri Ah whinned.

 "Have you ever thought of going to the beach?" Han Mi said with an obvious expression.

 "OMG! The beach! I might even be able to see Kai's abs! We should go the the beach!" Ri Ah said then squealed.

 We all covered our ears. After she was done squealling we stopped covering our ears. 'Dang Ai Ra! You must REALLY like Kai!'

 "So the beach? We'll go to the Naksan Beach then, we'll have to use separate cars tho. I'll make reservations for 5 rooms at a hotel," I told them.

 "We should leave tomorrow morning at 7 am ! I'm tired of seeing our boring house!" Se Ah says with an annoyed look.

 "I'll go tell the guys about the trip then!" Han Mi tells us.

 She ran off to the guys.

 "I want Kai as my room buddy! " Ai Ra says covering her face blushing.

 "No! We don't know what you guys be doing!" Se Ah scolded her.

 "Bitch! We aren't even dating!" Ai Ra argues to her.

 "I don't care!" Se Ah argued back.

 "I'm gonna make Kris think you like him!" Ai Ra threatens Se Ah.

 "FINE! Go head and go do the boom boom jigity with Kai! " Se Ah said giving up with an annoyed look.

 "I will!" Ai Ra said smiling like a pedo.

 "I can't believe I'm related to you!" I tell her face palming.

 

Meanwhile...

 *Han Mi Pov* 

 I ran to the guys, they were all watching Ri Ah beat Kai and Lay in a pop and lock battle. 

 "HA! You guys got beat by a girl!" Baekhyun said grinning.

 "You wanna have a dance battle with her then!?" Kai said annoyed.

 "Nah, I'll pass," Baekhyun said hiding behind Chanyeol. (I can't find a pic for that >.<)

 I laughed at his sudden action. They all turned around and looked at me. I was going up the stairs and sat on the railling. I was sitting with my right leg bent, my right foot was on the edge of the railing. My left foot was on the floor and I was hugging my right leg.

 "I was talking with the girls earlier, they wanted me to tell you guys that we're going on a trip," I tell them.

 "YAY! FINALLY WE GET TO GO TO DISNEY WORLD!" Luhan says grinning.

(Luhan's grin)

 "We're going to Naksan Beach, Luhan," I tell him.

 He made a shocked face.

(Luhan's facial expression)

 " The girls really wanna go to the beach, well rephrase Ai Ra really wants to go the beach," I tell them scratching the back of my head with my right hand.

 I started sitting normally.

 "WHY!?" Luhan asked.

 "Cuz she wants to see Kai's abs....." I sheepishly said looking away at them.

 "UGH! That girl is obssessed with Kai!" Luhan said annoyed.

 Kai then scratched the back of his head with his left hand and started blushing.

 "Of course she is, she's Ai Ra after all," Ri Ah casually says as she sits next to me.

 "At least we get to go to Naksan Beach! " Suho says grinning.

 "We'll be leaving tomorrow at 7 am," I tell them.

 "7 AM!? KRIS HYUNG WON'T EVEN GET UP AT 9 AM!" Tao complained.

 "Well then he'll be left behind," Ri Ah said grinning evilly.

 "OR we can poor cold water on him," I say grinning too.

 "Yah! You guys are crazy!" Kris yelled.

 "Blah blah blah, is all I heard," Ri Ah said hugging me, but I didn't hug back.

 "I thought you hate hugs?" Chanyeol said.

 The boys were staring at us with a questioned look

 "I'm used to Ri Ah hugging me, she's been hugging me since I was in elementary school with her," I said shrugging my shoulders.

 "Yup! " Ri Ah agreed with me.

 "Oh! I thought for a moment you guys were lesbian!" Baekhyun said.

 "And this is one of the reason's I hate hugs!' I say annoyed.

 'I can't believe Bae Ah kissed this guy,' I thought with an annoyed look.

 The boys then laughed. I just glared at them.

 

To Be Continued...

(Short chp just cuz ;P)