One of a kind

One of a kind

“Hyung please, you can learn the script later..” the taller guy with a frog-like eyes was nagging to one of his best friend because the other keep reading while walking. It’s just in matter of time before the older bumping, falling or crashing -again- into something -or someone-.

“He won’t listen to you Minho, all we just need to keep an eye on him..” talk the shorter one while his hand was busy typing something with his phone.

Minho rolled his eyes “Look who said that.. I already have one hyung to be keeping an eye on and I don’t need one more Jonghyun-hyung. Beside with that short legs, I was sure you can slip anytime..” mock the younger one.

“YA YOU FROGGIE!! Never said short to me!!”

The older between three of them keep walking straight. Didn’t have any intention to separate that Tom and Jerry -human version- because he needs to memorize all the important part before he takes an audition today -two hours left- to become a part of his University Musical that always been headed once in a year. This year was his last years at the university and he need to take at least as a main cast protagonist or antagonist to make his portfolio before he flight to New York right after he graduate. It’s not like he haven’t be a part from his university musical, for the last two year he always has a role but he never be the main role, so it’s still not enough for him. He keeps waking didn’t care when he bumps into someone that’s was yelling at him. He didn’t care, until he was tripped by his own feet and slide long enough until he stopped right in front of a pair of flashy shoes with an unbelievable high outsole.

“!!” curses Jinki, it’s not his first time tripped over like this -thanks to his clumsiness- but still tripped and slide until it reach his campus main door with many students there, still makes he feel embarrassed. He can hear a few people the chuckled and more laugh at him.

“A-are you okay??” ask someone, who Jinki know was the owner of that flashy shoes.

Jinki looked up, to see the one who asked him. A male with a blonde hair, a sharp feline eyes, high cheekbone and a bow shaped lips was asking him worriedly. Jinki almost thought that he was die because he just see a pretty angel with his own eyes Wait, a man can’t be this pretty right? He blinked a few time to make sure that what he saw was real, until he see the other frown as him to answer his question. Jinki gaped Damn! What’s wrong with me “I-I’m fine..”

Hurriedly, Jinki stand up. But it’s looks like one shameful thing was not enough for him today.

 

Shock

That was Kibum feels when he saw someone was falling right in front of his shoes. He just gets back after buy a coffee to accompany him when he makes a new design for his major next project. But something unpredictable just happened right here.

“A-are you okay??” ask him worriedly. This guy must be shame because his attraction already makes every student attention comes to him. Then the brunette guy looks at him, but seems like the other didn’t have his conscious back because he keeps blinking his eyes. Kibum frown and want to ask the same question when that boy finally speaking.

“I-I’m fine..” Kibum swore, that was the first time he heard a soft yet strong voice that make his heart flutter.

That guy was stand up to fast and makes Kibum didn’t have a time to move his hand. All Kibum remember was that guy head was hit a cup of coffee that he was hold. And

Splash

The brown liquid was dripping from the brunette head. Kibum didn’t know how to react, because he just too shocked with what just happened. That guy turns his head to Kibum direction and what Kibum realize that the older eyes was really really resemble his voice, soft and caring despite now he make an unreadable face but Kibum still can see that.

And for the nth time today Kibum shocked again when that guy was bowing to him

“I’m sorry..”

“Eh?”

“I-I’ll buy a new coffee for you, it’s latte right?? “

“Ehhh??”

“Wait here, I’m gonna buy it now..”

“Wha- Wait…”

But Kibum can’t finish his word because the called guy was already dashing somewhere. Leaving him that still can’t get back from his shock.

And not far from Kibum standing, two guys -one taller, one shorter- was looking their lost hyung.

 

The blonde guy looked at his wristwatch. It 10 minutes already but that guy haven’t comeback yet. Should he leave him and back to what he wants to do today? Maybe that guy was just talking and now already leaves to his home and cleaned himself. But what if he’s back and Kibum was not here? He must be thinking that Kibum is a bad person. And he didn’t want anyone has a bad impression to him. Not when he must life alone far from his hometown and didn’t have someone to calm him down. That’s why he wants to make a lot of friends here. So he won’t be alone.

  Alright, if in 5 minutes he didn’t come. I’ll leave...

But Kibum didn’t have to wait that long because the waited boy was already walk -very slowly- to his side.

Jinki looks so miserable, his hair and face was sticky. His white shirt was change a color and turns to brown. And with sweat all around his body, it didn’t help at all. He was shame of course, running from his campus to a coffee shop though is not that far, but with a thousand eyes was stare weirdly at him was not an easy way. Even the coffee maid was looked pity at him, as he was someone that has been bullied by some other gang. To be very honest, Jinki didn’t even understand why he did it. He have an audition in one hour for God sake, he should be studying his script more. Actually he can say sorry for throwing that -very- pretty boy coffee because he didn’t mean that, Jinki was sure that boy was forgive him. But there is a small thought from his deeper heart that wants to impress that boy. Seems like his brain and heart having a different way. And Jinki let his heart win.

Suddenly he stopped walking. What if that feline boy didn’t wait for him? Jinki slap his forehead. He must be thinking that Jinki was a weird guy just like the others saw him right now. Jinki sigh, but he still walks to the place where he left that feline boy.

“Are you stupid??” Jinki tensed when he heard a strange yet familiar voice yelling at him. And when he lift his head a slender and soft hand was wiping his face with a wet tissue “You walked to the coffee shop like this??” ask the other again as he didn’t believe what he saw.

Jinki nodded and grining. Showing his crescent eyes and his big -warm- smile. Then again Kibum heart was fluttering

What the..

“Here your latte..”

Kibum snapped back from his thought and take his coffee form the warm boy “Thank you.. And this is your book and a wet tissue to clean you up..”

“Thank you so much, I think I should go to the auditorium, I have an audition to do now.. Thank you for your tissue and sorry for your coffee..”

“Don’t you want to change your shirt?? You gonna catch a cold if you didn’t change that..”

“Ah.. I didn’t bring my spare cloths..”

“Would you like to change it? I have a lot..”

***

Kibum can’t hide his amusement when he sees Jinki emptied his closet, his hand just picking something

“I can’t believe you still have the shirt that I gave to you, it’s been… how many years??” ask Kibum while his hand counting, tried to remember.

Jinki stand up and sit beside Kibum at the bed. He stretch his hand, try to look at his historical shirt “It’s been six years if you can remember..” answer him. Jinki chuckled when he remember that day, it must be the most embarrassment yet luckiness day in his life. Because that day, he can get the main role at his university musical who had been an open gate for him to reach his dream and the day where he find someone who he want to spent his rest life with.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe it’s been that long..” said Kibum while he snatch the shirt from Jinki hand and caressing it, he sigh “So many thing happened..”

The older one nodding and patting his lover back “I know, but now everything was fine. Don’t you think so??” ask Jinki as he kisses Kibum high cheek.

KIbum sigh again before he turn his body to face his lover “Seriously Jinki, you don’t have to do this..”

“Kibum, we already talked about this. And I won’t change my mind..”

“But really, I’m fine.. My boutique selling so well and I have a project for runaway next month. I’ll be fine..”

Jinki shook his head “I won’t leave you alone again, not this time. Not forever..”

“Then what about your dream?? You’ve work more than hard to be here, in New York. Are you really sure to leave your dream just because of me?? Jinki, I don’t want to ruin your dream..”

“Bum-ah baby, listen to me. That dream, I already fulfill it. You had seen it by your eyes last night, right?? My last stage..”

“I know, but-“

“No but, beside it’s time for me to fulfill my another dream..”

Kibum feline eyes is getting doubled, can’t believe about what he just heard “You have another dream?? Wh-why you never tell me?? What is that Lee Jinki??” ask Kibum furiously, as he smack Jinki upper hand

“If I tell you, it’s will spoil the fun..” tease Jinki

“The fun?? You know we promise that there is no more secret anymore..” wihe Kibum, his hand already change to a pillow to smacking Jinki

Jinki laugh hard, while rubbing his hand who has been smack by is lover “Do you really want to know??”

“If you won’t tell me, I swear I will back to Korea by myself. I warn you Lee Jinki-“

“Will you marry me??”

Kibum gaped, can’t believe Jinki just propose him in a way that he never imagine. No romantic dinner, no beautiful flowers, only them in Jinki empty flat on the bed with a small box with a silver ring on it. Without even Kibum realize, his tears already fall down to his cheek. Jinki smile and cupped Kibum cheek to wipe his tears

“You know, my another dream is to spent my present and future with you, only you..”

Kibum smiled as he wipe his tears who fall own again “Ask me that once again..”

Jinki chuckled and stand up. He kneeing in front of his lover and hold his hand. He cupped Kibum palm “Kim Kibum-ssi, would you like to marry me??”

This time, Kibum can’t even control his tears who already flooding his face. He stand up and hugging Jinki “I would, I would..”

Jinki who not ready for Kibum sudden action, can’t hold his position so he let his body fall down with Kibum on top him. Jinki smiled, as he caressing his sobbing boyfriend back and kissing his crown “Form now, let find our happiness together..”

Kibum nodded as he tightens his hug.

“I love you..”

“I love you too…”

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

once again happy b'day chingu ya tokki8991..

and happy b'day to anyone who celebrate they b'day today ...

best wish for you..

i hope you enjoyed my story ..xD

 

 

should i make a chaptered version for this????