Chapter 11

Mysterious love

Seungri’s POV

Finally it’s the day and we are at Gwangju right now. I’m kind of nervous about it. We have to make sure that we go back before Seunghyun or Daesung realizes that we are missing. I hoped that all of the things will go according to our plans and no one gets hurt. But I know that there is bound to be casualties.

Seunghyun’s POV

Everyone is really excited but then I could see that Daesung looks tired and worried.

“Daesungie, you don’t look well. Are you okay?” I asked in concern as he really looked like he’s going to faint any time. I touched his face and he’s burning up. No wonder he looked so tired and worried.

“You are burning up, maybe we should stay in the first day and I will get you some medicine.” I announced with Seungri and Jiyong looking disappointed.

“Seunghyun, it’s okay you can go with them. I can take care of myself.” He assured.

“But I can’t let you stay in the room alone. How about I stay in with you while they can go out and explore?” I offered.

Jiyong’s POV

Even god is helping us; we get to go to the house without sneaking out of the hotel. Suddenly I got a message from Youngbae.

“I might have news about Hyunsuk hyung, can I meet you?”

“But I’m not in Seoul right now, unless you want to come to Gwangju because I’m going to make a trip down to Lee Hyunwoo’s house to look for clues.”

“Sure I will be there in a few hours time. I will text you again when I reached there. “

“Seungri, I was thinking we go down to the house and check out the surroundings first then we will go back at night.”

“Hmm, not a bad idea.” Seungri acknowledged.

“Seunghyun we will be back for dinner with you guys.” I said and I pushed Seungri out.

We took about 20 minutes to get to the house and the street looked pretty quiet. It might be a little difficult if we are to be in danger since there are not much people around. We pretended that we are talking a stroll near the vicinity and look for alternative escape route if we were to be in any trouble.

“It is really deserted here, even if there’s people living here it is a 5 minutes run from the house. If both of us were to escape we might take a much longer timing. What do you think?”

“We might need a backup plan which is to alert Seunghyun if we didn’t return within 3 hours from the time we sneak out. 3 hours should be sufficient. ” He suggested.

“But what if we stay there for more than 3 hours? We need a really good plan because we might not know if the government might be involved. If yes, we might be in greater trouble.” I emphasized on the need of us being safe as I continued to push Seungri around the area so that we can familiarize with the surroundings.  

“What other plans do you have? I believe that my idea is feasible.” He insisted on using his idea.

“I don’t really have a plan but I have someone reliable that can save us if we are in trouble.”  

That person is Youngbae, he should be reliable since he works in the police force and at least he have better reflex than Seunghyun.

“Who is that person?”

“I can’t really tell you yet but you have to believe in me.”

“Isit our tutor, Dong Young Bae?” he questioned. How did he know?

“Who told you that?”

“I happened to overhear your conversation that time when you are chasing after a guy. Besides that I know that you are a police too.”

“WHAT!!! You knew it long ago? What else did you hear? Tell me everything you know.” I demanded, how could he do this?

“Err you are looking for a guy called Lee Seunghyun if I’m not wrong. Then you both are investigating on his father too. That’s all I heard, I swear. Nothing more.”

Wait how did he know that Lee Seunghyun and Lee Hyunwoo are related? I didn’t mention it to anyone.

“How did you know Lee Seunghyun and Lee Hyunwoo are related? I don’t remember I told anyone about it. Unless you know something that I don’t.” I stopped pushing Seungri and I stood in from of him.

“Eh…eh actually I knew Lee Hyunwoo, he was my uncle and I want to find out the truth because I know that he won’t commit suicide.” He looked away in sadness.

“I’m sorry to remind you of the sad past.” I apologized and we went back to the hotel while I went to the lobby and met Youngbae.

“Over here Jiyong!” he waved and I went over.

“So what you’ve got?”

“I just found out that Hyunsuk hyung might be in the custody of the government. It seems like he’s in some kind of trouble but I wasn’t sure about it.”

“Oh dear, this is getting more and more complicated. I think we might be on the government list of who to capture.”

“Yeah you should be careful too. Have you found any information regarding Lee Hyunwoo?”

“I have found something and that’s why I’m here. I need to find the things that he stole from the government. And I need your help. We are planning to go into the house at midnight and if we didn’t get back to you by 3 am then you will have to go to the house and save us because we might be in some sort of trouble.”

“Okay good luck to you. I will be here for a day if you need any help call me anytime.”

Then I got back to my room and told Seungri to get some sleep so that we will have more energy to explore the house at night. We even gave Seunghyun and Daesung some juice with sleeping pills so that they won’t notice us if we are missing. The last thing we want was to involve them.