Always With Me..

♤My Forever Love♤

   "You always here with me..stay by my side..every hour, every minute, every second... I always remember the way you smile when see me act like a kid..(I lost my coolness), remember the way you laugh when I make a silly thing, the way how much you worried for me when I just act that I'm sick~ It just...unforgetable, baby.. When you beside me, we always talk about random things~ When you asking what am I doing right now.. My answer were always be "I'm talking with my precious baby panda~", and you'll blushing madly..I found it, soooooooooo cute! That I can't stop myself from kiss you.. Dui bu qi, baobei~ x)))

   I also remember when we eat..ofc I'm the one who cook for my precious one~ You'll always near me when I'm cooking.. Then, when we ready to eat..there's a habit that you always love to do. You'll always sit on me rather than the chair.. However, honestly..I won't mind if you sit on me~ You're not that heavy..Dragon are strong right? Of course, yes. x))) 

   And when it's ready for bedtime...I'll send you to your bed, but then after a few minutes..I found that there's something on my bed...It's...my baby~ -3- 
I always told you to sleep on your own bed.. you always have many excuses just to let you sleep with gege beside you...It's fine, baby..to be honest, gege won't mind..if you wanna be with me all the time, even when I die.. gege will let you.. :'))) 

   Have you in my life, always keep company...

 

I LOVE HUANG ZI TAO~♥♥♥​