For The First Time..

♤My Forever Love♤

   " That time..when gege saw you with your love..gege felt that you two are so mean together~ Gege also wanna take care for someone like you..
After a year, gege keep looking for someone that can company gege..always with gege no matter what..soon, gege found..the love that maybe belong to gege..hopefully forever...gege met you. 'You' that happy with your love before...but then gege realise that the love between you two not that strong..Gege ever heard before, before we meet someone that's truly for us..we'll be meet with the wrong person first. Maybe..your love belong to gege, right? *shrugs* who knows~~

   When gege know that you're belong to gege now, it's sooooo unbelievable~ Gege don't know why or how..gege love toward you became further and further.. You're precious, baby..many other boys want to be with you..but why you choose gege? Gege still remember when you ask gege, why gege love you~ Gege smile at that question.. Gege hope baby still remember what gege said to you for the answer..Do we really need a reason to love someone? Gege just love you..the way you are..no matter what..no matter if your love to gege will change one day, when you already hate gege~~ gege won't stop loving you..Remember that.. wo ai ni, my baby~"

 

I always say this to him..every night~ when our sleep time.. it's just a simple thing. But for me, there's a big meaning to myself..

I LOVE HUANG ZI TAO~ ♥♥♥