Bulletproof Love

Bulletproof Love

CHAPTER TWELVE

 

~~~~~YUNA’S POV~~~~~

 

This guy is seriously weird. He’s Jungkook’s bestfriend but why is he with me? Is he naturally friendly? Or is he planning something evil. A bet maybe with Jungkook? I really don’t trust boys nowadays.

 

“Hey, did you know that Mrs. Sung (points at the teacher) auditioned to be an actress three times but was rejected three times?”

“Oh? Really?” then we both laughed. It’s not even funny!!! Why am I laughing?! XD

 

His laugh is really contagious! His eyesmile is so cute!

 

He’s cute but he looks hot. He looks really manly with his muscles. I bet he has abs too.

 

YAA KIM YUNA!!! WHY ARE YOU HAVING DIRTY THOUGHTS?!

 

“But now, she’s one of the best mentors here Jaeneung High.” I just nodded. He is so random.

 

He’s kind though. That’s why I can’t help to be suspicious. I wonder, why is a handsome guy talking to me? If you were me, you would also think of that, right? XD

 

But I don’t mind that for now. I need a friend. I don’t wanna be a loner! A guy friend is fine. Especially when he’s super handsome :)

 

I wanted to befriend Jungkook too. But he’s too cold to talk to, you know. Is he trying to be like Gyu Junpyo of Boys Over Flowers, acting all cool and snob? Tsss. Well, it suits him though >3<

 

“Your 1st quarter evaluations are near. And for your mission in acting, you will have a stage play.” The class became noisy. Others are so happy, jumping with their friends. Others are complaining and furious. Jimin, who is beside me, is smiling so hard that his eyes were gone. Hahaha!

 

This is great! My first ever performance in this school. I’ll look forward to it! :)

 

“You will be competing with the other classes. Best actors and actresses will be announced after the evaluations. Because you’re not yet in 4th year, only act majors have this responsibility. But the class auditions are for everyone. Why? Because even though you’re not an act major, if you do well, you may get a minor role in the play. And if you’re outstanding enough, you might get the major role.”

 

The class went noisy again. Others are happy and others are complaining. They say it’s unfair for the act majors. Yes it is!!! But I kinda feel happy and excited ‘cuz I’ll get to see Jungkook act. And also this weird Jimin XD And I’ll get to see how good and bad my classmates are in acting. Hahaha EVIL >:)

 

I WILL DEFINITELY WORK HARD TO GET THE MAJOR ROLE! KIM YUNA FIGHTING!!!

 

“For your class audition, I will randomly pick a scene and script and give it to the randomly picked student and they will act it out together on the spot.”

 

WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

ON THE SPOT?!

REALLY?!

NO PRACTICE?!

NO CLUE OF THE SCRIPT OR ANYTHING?!

DAMN THIS IS HARD!

 

So we don’t know what kind of genre we’d get? If it’s a drama or comedy or tragic? Wow. This is so harsh. Gosh. I have to practice how to cry and laugh easily. And what if my random partner is awkward or distracting? AAAHHHH MOLLA MOLLA MOLLA!!!

 

“Is she crazy?!” Jimin suddenly said. He’s a dance major, right? Why would he care?

“You’re a dance major, right? You’re not really pressured to do well, you know. Just act casually and then you’re fine.”

“Ah I forgot you’re new here. Mrs. Sung records and grades everything we do in acting class. Even emotion exercises. So you have to do well no matter what. That’s what’s different with her. She doesn’t only care about her majors, but all of the students here in Jaeneung.”

 

OOOOWKAAAAY. UHMMM.

 

“I got the main lead once in 2nd year, last quarter. That was the first time they chose a student from another major.”

“What?! Why? How? A dance major?” Woah. This is unfair!!!

“It because the main leads are always jolly and bubbly. And that suits me very well so I was chosen. I really looked natural.” He smiled with confidence. Yaaa. I can smell bragging! So I gave him a you-don’t-say look.

 

He laughed a little. OMO KYEOPTA >3<

 

Then he pointed at Jungkook.

 

“And he, got the bad guy role. The antagonist.”

“Oh?” Bad guy? I’m not surprised. With that cold personality? He’d be perfect. But I really love the bad guys, you know. Like Goo Junpyo in BOF, Baek Seung Jo in Playful Kiss, Hwang Taekyung in He’s Beautiful, and Harry Borisson in Missing You. Then the girl chooses the bad guy instead of the perfect and kind guy and the bad guy would fight for her no matter what blah blah blah (except for Harry Borisson. I won’t spoil in case you haven’t seen it yet XD).

 

Unfortunately, it’s only in the movies and dramas.

 

“It’s because of his careless looks and cold stares. Tsss. Always acting cool. So he looks natural too.”

 

OMOOOO!!! So Jungkook is good in acting too?! Oh my gosh I have to do well! If I get in and he will too, then we will practice together! Maybe we will stay until evening for practices, that means we would go home together! Kyaaaaaa >3<

 

I want him to be my friend SOOOO BAAAAD!

 

“The class auditions will start next week. Do well! Give pride to your class. So please prepare. Goodbye.” The teacher said.

 

Next week? Hoooh! That’s great. At least I’ve got a week to practice. You can do it Yuna! You chose this major so you have to do well!

 

“What’s your next class?” Jimin suddenly appeared from nowhere and asked that. He’s getting weirder XD

“Uhmm… modelling.” *sigh* Modelling… huhuhu TT_TT

 

I AM NOT PRETTY! TT_TT

 

“Do you know where to go?”

“It’s at the other building right?” then he laughed at me. WAE?

“It’s not? But I had a tour here during my enrollment. The studio is there, right?” I pointed at the other building. But he just laughed again. -_-

“Haha! Let’s go. I’ll take you to the studio.” What is wrong with this weirdo! Why doesn’t he just tell me where it is! I feel like a 1st grader finding my room on the first day of school -_-

“But you have classes too! You might be late. Just tell me where it is and I’ll find it myself.”

“Aniyeo. It’s okay for me to be late.” He is so stubburn >.<

 

But before I could even complain, he grabbed my wrist and started walking. What’s up with him? Is he taking drugs or drunk or something? XD

 

We went outside the classroom and saw Jungkook. Looks like he’s waiting for someone. Jimin, maybe?

 

“Oh! Jungkook! You want to come---“ –Jimin

“Shireo.” He said coldly and walked away. Now what’s up with him?

“See? The bad guy.” We both laughed. But mine was fake. Why does he look angry? Did they have a fight with Jimin? Or maybe he’d go with him but saw me so he just walked away? DOES HE HATE ME? AFTER HELPING HIM ON THAT RAINY DAY??!!

 

Nevermind. So we just started walking. Jimin was like, my tour guide. He points at rooms and talks about stuff about it. Woah. He’s amazing. He keeps on talking! The Human Radio \m/

 

But actually, all he’s saying in useless. I already had a tour with Taehyung oppa but I just didn’t tell him. Not because I don’t want to, but I can’t in! He won’t stop talking! Seeing him talk too much looks so cute!

 

KYEEEEOOOOPTAAAAA!!! >3<

 

“We’re here. This is the modelling studio.” WHAT?! But this is the room that I meant! I knew I was right! He tricked me!!!

“Hahaha! Sorry. I just wanted to make sure that you arrive at the right room.” Then he smiled. A HOT smile. Imagine that!

“Thank you. But you don’t have to do that. You’re late because of me.” I’m not mad at all. Why would i? He’s making me feel guilty!

“Go inside now.” Then he waved goodbye. I just smiled at him and went inside. The class started and I’m just at the back, listening.

 

I looked around and I see A LOT of handsome guys *_* and pretty girls T_T It’s making me insecure :(

 

The teacher is talking about the mission in modelling which I’m not really interested ‘cuz I’m not pretty T_T So I just looked for someone to talk to. I found a girl at the corner of the back row. She looks alone.

 

SHE’S REALLY PRETTY O_O But why is she alone? So I approached her.

 

“Anneyeong! Are you a new student too?” Maybe that explains why she’s lonely. Maybe she’s just like me.

“Oh? A-aniyeo.” She smiled lightly. DAMN SHE’S BEAUTIFUL.

“Oh sorry! I just transferred. I’m an act major. What about yours?”

“Modelling.” Of course, with that beauty? She can be the cover girl of ‘High Cut’ or ‘Nylon Korea’. But…

“But why are you here at the back? You should be in front.”

“No. I don’t want to.”

‘Huh? Why?” she just shook her head. Maybe she’s shy. Aww. How humble! I like her already. I’m gonna make her my friend! :)

 

“Oh, okay. My name is Kim Yuna. And you are?”

 

“Go Eunbi.” she said with a smile.

 

Go Eunbi. Her name is as pretty as her face.