Bulletproof Love

Bulletproof Love

CHAPTER TEN

 

~~~~~HOSEOK’S POV~~~~~

 

“Are you all set? Who has no partners?”

 

Aish. This is so embarrassing. I raised my hand and another raised too.

 

SH*T. WHY OH WHY???!!! HOW CAN THIS GET ANY WORSE?!

 

It’s Kim Joomi TT_TT

 

WAAEEEE??!! OF ALL? WHY HER????!!!

 

Nobody likes her. REALLY. SERIOUSLY. FOR REAL.

 

It’s because they say she’s so mean. She’s always chewing a gum and stares badly at everyone. It feels like she’s gonna kill anyone who goes near her. Haha! Although she looks pretty, she is REALLY boyish. She doesn’t even button up her blazer, she wears leggings, and her curly long black hair is always messy.

 

She came near me so I glared at Sojung.

 

BUT SHE JUST FREAKIN’ GAVE ME A FREAKIN’ PEACE SIGN.

 

SHE’S GONNA GET BEATEN BY ME.

 

Joomi stared at me from head to toe while chewing her gum. Then she just smirked. What? What was that for? So I smirked at her too. Pssh.

 

“Okay. Since everyone has partners already, I’m going to announce your mission for dancing. Your mission is all about coffession.”

 

O________O

 

“Your dance should showcase your feelings that you want to confess to one another. Those feelings can be anything: love, hatred, adoration, envy, or anything else.”

 

SH*T.

 

Everyone in class got excited and noisy. But me…

 

I looked at Joomi. She looked at me coldly, still playing with her gum.

 

How the heck am I gonna do this? Confess your feelings? The only thing I know about her is her name!!! How can we choose a song then?

 

“I will give you time to talk with your partners to plan things out. But before that, let’s see first a sample dance from Kim Seok Jin and Choi Bina.”

 

Everyone cheered for them. They’re always partners. I mean like, ALWAYS. Since they’re the ‘best dancers' in our batch. Tsss. Best my . I’m better than that jerk!

 

The song started playing. [NW: I Need a Girl by Taeyang]

 

Oh no. That’s Sojung’s favorite song.

 

They started dancing. My classmates started cheering.

 

I looked at Sojung. She’s just coldly watching them. She always wanted to dance this song with Jin. And now she’s seeing him dance it with another girl.

 

I saw her tighten her fists.

 

“Sojung-ah, calm down.” I whispered.

 

I know she would react like this. Her stare looks like she’s gonna kill Choi Bina. She’s being jealous again.

 

Taehyung saw her and asked her if she’s alright.

 

Kim Taehyung. Sojung picked him instead of me. What is she planning now? Perhaps, she’s gonna make Jin jealous? HA. HA. HA. THE WORST IDEA I’VE EVER THOUGHT OF. I hope she’s really not planning that! If she finds out that Jin really doesn’t care, she would get hurt even more.

 

Or maybe, the story changes.

 

“Wow! That was excellent, Jin and Bina!” Tsss. Mr. Nam is so biased to Jin and Bina. Everything about them is just ‘excellent’. Does he like Bina? Or maybe he’s gay and likes Jin? -_-

 

Everyone clapped and cheered for them. Even Sojung. Even though it’s so obvious that she’s faking it.

 

“Now you’ve seen them, you know how much better you need to show me to beat that, right? The pair who gets the highest mark will be crowned the ‘Best Dancers’ for this quarter. Same thing with the other majors. With your partners, you should dance, sing, act, and model together. Your teachers will explain further your missions.”

 

OH NO. I have never been in this kind of trouble before. I have never been this nervous for an evaluation before. I have never been this screwed up before!!!

 

I looked at Joomi. What am I gonna do? It seems like she doesn’t care at all. TT_TT

 

“I will give you time to discuss with your partners. When the bell rings, you’re free to go.”

 

So everyone paired up. I saw Taehyung and he’s very excited. Pssh. He will get shocked on how awful Sojung dances. HAHAHA PEACE SOJUNGIE! ^_^v

 

“Ya!” OW! Did she[Joomi] just hit me?!

“What are we gonna do?” she said coldly.

“What? ‘Ya’? Do you even know me?”

“Why would I even care to know your name?” WHAT? WOAH. People were serious when they said that this girl is a monster!

“Ya! I’m Jung---“

“Omo! I know what to do!” her face brightened. She actually smiles! I’m seeing history today! Okay. Sorry I’m overreacting XD

 

But seriously, she looks like a girl when she smiles…

 

MOVE ON HOSEOK.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Since we don’t know each other, let’s dance 4minute’s ‘What’s your Name’!” Hmmm… not bad. Good idea. She actually thinks! Her brain actually works!

“Oh, okay. But we won’t introduce ourselves?” Yeah. So we’ll practice like strangers? That’s gonna be awkward. I wanna know more about her though…

“No need. You’re Jung Hoseok, sing major. You’re a rapper, right? And I know you know my name. You know I’m a dance major right?” Aigoo. Is she my stalker? How did she know that? Does she like me? Hahaha just kidding XD

“I know I’m the dance major but I think you should be the one to choreograph. I’m not really good in pair dances. Don’t you dare use too much skinship!!” Tsss. Yaaa really?

“What? You think I’m that kind of guy? You’re not even my type!” Huh! She thinks I like her? No way! Never. That won’t happen.

“You’re definitely not my type too that’s why I’m saying not to use skinship! This is totally just business!” Aish. This won’t do.  We should not fight. Or else it would turn out like sh*t.

 

I want Sojung back! She doesn't argue with me when it comes to dancing. She always cheers me up. By the way, where is she?

 

 

~~~~~SOJUNG’S POV~~~~~

 

“Ya. Sojung-ah. Cheer up!” –Taehyung

 

I’m not sad because of Jin and Bina’s dance. I always see them together so I'm used to it. What made me devastated is because of Mr. Nam’s announcement.

 

- Since you already have your partners, you will be in the same class for the whole quarter so that the pairing won’t be messed up. You will go back to your original classes after the evaluation. –

 

WUUUUAAAAAAAAH DOOOOOOOMED!!!

 

I will suffer for the whole quarter? Huhuhuhu. Good luck Lee Sojung.

 

But on the brighter side, I’ll get to see him always! Everyday. Every class. Every hour! Yaaaaaay!!! :D

 

“Woah. That was fast.” Taehyung caught me smiling. I feel bad for him for putting him between my problem. I still don’t get why he did that. He could’ve just left Jin alone. But he didn’t. Now Jin hates him too. Maybe. Or he just doesn’t care.

 

I am so hopeless. Wishing for Jin to like me is like wishing a mango tree would bear apples. It’s impossible TT_TT But it’s fun too, you know. At least I have an inspiration to do well in school. I should at least think of that.

 

We reached the cafeteria. Oh, it’s lunch time, by the way.

 

“What do you want to eat?” Food? Wow. This is rare. I’m not in the mood to eat. But I should. With this thin body? Tsk tsk.

“Same as yours. I’ll get a table.” Taehyung just smiled at me.

 

So I looked for an empty table and sat. I scanned my phone for songs that we may use for the evaluation. I hope it would turn out great. I haven’t seen Taehyung dance so I don’t know his abilities yet.  Who knows, he might be better than Jin… OMOOOO *_*

 

But why do I feel uneasy? Feels like something is missing. My hands seems bare. What was I bringing? Oh! My jacket! I think I left it at the dance room. Uggh Sojung pabo -_-

 

So I quickly ran to the dance room. I called Taehyung to let him know I left.

 

When I went inside the room, Jin was practicing. Oh sh*t. Bad timing >_<

 

We had an awkward eye contact so I just bowed my head to greet him. Damn, he’s so hot! But he just ignored me. Tsss.

 

Finally, Taehyung answered his phone.

 

“Taehyung-ah, I’m at the dance room ‘cuz I left something. Wait for me.” He just agreed.

 

I quickly looked for my jacket. Dammit! I need to get outta here as fast as possible! At last, I found it at the back of the room. I immediately walked fast to the door but before I could even touch the knob, Jin spoke.

 

“So you haven’t returned the phone yet?” My eyes widened. I looked down and saw my phone on my hands.

 

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW CLUMSY AND DUMB I AM.

 

“Huh? Uh…” he just smirked then snobbed me.

 

I am at loss of words. Totally speechless.

 

All I can do is to get out of the room and run.