Hammered

Are Made of This


Yura had literally no idea what to expect.

A treehouse, he said? Candy Kingdom, he said? Yura had some faint recollection of a TV show with some unicorn that spoke her language. Maybe it had something to do with that show?

We'll see.

As the neared the earth, she noticed a large chunk missing in the northern hemisphere, and she thought, Wow, that's, weird, I never noticed it before.

As they got closer, she noticed some random garbage all over the ground.

Weird.

Then, a group of penguins with some large snowman thingy person.

Even weirder.

A castle made of some ice mountain thing.

Okay, what is happening?

A huge castle made of candy, with little candy people all over the place.

Oh my God.

A girl seemingly made of bubblegum sitting atop a rainbow-unicorn hybrid thing.

It was then that she noticed the similarities between this and the opening to the TV show with the Korean unicorn.

A vampire girl holding a guitar that looked like an axe.

Okay, this is literally the TV show.

Then, finally, a house made out of a tree with some odd looking boy standing in it, bumping fists with a dog with stretchy limbs.

What.

"Oh my God. This is literally that TV show."

"Hey Jake, there's some Asian girl outside. I wonder what she's here for." said Finn in English.

"I don't know, man, let's see what she says."

"Umm, I'm supposed to finish some quest here, can you guys help me? I'm supposed to go to a treehouse, and I'm assuming this is it." Yura said in Korean.

"Yo, dude, that's Korean. Let's call Rainicorn!"

And that was how Yura found herself conversing with the rainbow unicorn thing. Its name was Lady Rainicorn, or 레이디 레이니걸느. She explained herself to it, and it told her that all she needed to do was steal one of Finn's cupcakes, called Finncakes. If she could do it without being caught, she would be transported back to the real world. 

"Okay. Seems easy enough."

"Wait, unni, this will be no easy task. Finn takes his Finncakes very seriously. You must beware, or you could end up dead."

"Okay, Rainicorn-ssi, I'll be careful."

"Good luck, unni."

Yura was able to sneak in easily. Rainicorn had given her exact directions to the college with the sacred cakes in it, so she got there in a snap, also.

As she reached in to take one, some little videogame player dude came up and said something to her in English. She grabbed a cupcake and was going to make a run for it, but a laser, courtesy of videogame dude himself, grazed her shin.

It hurt like hell.

She screamed and screamed, but was still running to the alpaca all the while.

As she made it to her envoy and alpaca, she said, "There. I got it. I got the cupcake. Can I go home now?"

When she said the word now, she realized she was already sitting on the barstool at the disco.

"Come on, hyung, the song's over."

She set her Bloody Mary down on the counter and left in record time.