Wasted

Are Made of This

As Yura flew through space towards Saturn on a purple alpaca, she wondered what consuming the rings of Saturn could possibly entail. She figured she would soon get her answer when she saw Saturn in the distance. 

Up close, it appeared that Saturn's middle was composed of different sized hamburgers, and the rings themselves composed of ginormous onion rings. Yura was completely appalled. This was like those food challenge things on YouTube, no joke. She didn't see how a human being could possibly eat this all without turning into a young humpback whale. Even if it was possible, they'd probably end up throwing up from the sheer disgustingness of this.

"Yo, dude compass thingy, how can I possibly consume this?"

"I don't know, dude, but you gotta,"

"Sigh, always gotta be so vague, can't offer help, he says, gotta do it on your own, he says," Yura rambled under her breath. 

Now, we're in space, Yura thought. What could I find in space that could swallow something completely? Some huge hole, almost. Kinda like a black hole—

Oh wait.

I'm in space.

There's black holes in space.

 

 

Wow.

 

 

 


Wow, Yura.

"But wait, how could I get a block hole over here—"

"Hem hem." A small telephone with a face cleared its throat, chord pointing up to the sign above it that said, "BLACK HOLE SUMMONER."

Yura sighed.

Those Bloody Marys had to have been pretty strong to make her this confused.

Grumbling under her breath, Yura walked over to the phone. She picked it up, hit the only button, which said, "Black hole," and waited as it rang.

"Black hole residence, black hole speaking,"

"Yo, dude, you up for some serious eating?"

"’Course, Kyosuke, where at—wait, you're not Kyosuke, are you?"

No.

"No."

"Oh, are you calling from the summoner? Kay, I'll be over in a sec."

Yura counted actually 6 seconds before the black hole got there.

"Hey, so I need you to eat—"

Yura was cut off as the black hole swallowed Saturn whole.

Well that was easy.

Right as she was about to thank him, he flew away.

Little compass dude thingy man person came up to her and brought back her purple alpaca. She mounted the alpaca and the compass dude thingy person said, "Your next challenge is to receive judgment from the Cosmic Owl. If he deems you unworthy, you will not move on to the next challenge, the final challenge. Ready? Blast off, alpaca."

Yura was flying through space before she could get a word in.

So, what was this Cosmic Owl thing anyway?

Was it a god?

Was it the God?

Was it some sort of hoax?

Yura didn't know, and she didn't think she wanted to.

She saw a great light in the distance. Almost like a second sun, she thought. As she got closer, she began to notice the silhouette of an owl within it.

Oh.

Well here we are.

Cosmic Owl Manor.

As she dismounted her alpaca, she said in a tiny voice,

"Hey, Mr. Cosmic Owl dude sir judge god thingymabob Sir, umm, I'm here to receive a, umm, judgment—"

"WHO DARES DISTURB THE HEROIN SESSION OF THE GREAT COSMIC OWL?!?!?"

"Umm, sir, I just need judged so I can—"

"YOU LOOK FINE TO ME. CONTINUE ON YOUR JOURNEY, ASIAN ONE! NOW, BACK TO THE DIACETYLMORPHINE!"

One of the girls sitting next to the owl said, "That's a fancy name for dope. Heheh, ain't he smart?"

Just as Yura was about to reply with some sort of sassy remark, she was whisked through space again. 

"Where we goin' now, dude?"

"The final stage, milady. The treehouse within Candy Kingdom."