Xiumin

Searching

Xiumin sighed as he watched Beakhyun. It was like watching the walking dead most of the time. Beakhyun had been with EXO for almost 4 year's now. They found him on their way to their Hideout as he tried killing himself with a gun to him temple. Of course they knew Beakhyun wasnt human, And for a 12 member gang they were all extremely curious about him and werent afraid to voice this. But they never ever got answer's. Xiumin frowned slightly and looked over to the group's leader's; Kris and Suho. They too were watching Beakhyun as he sat there with him leg's to his chest. They were in the same postion as Xiumin, They never ever got a word out of the male. It was like tryng to teach a fish to speak. Almost impossible.

Sighing Xiumin walked over to Beakhyun and nudged his arm. Beakhyun just looked up with the same dead eye's they see everyday. "Tonight we are getting B.A.P's Help... Just thier strongest Member will be helping out... His name is Daeho... Daehyo? Aish... Anyway... With the rest of the member's and B.A.P Member's you have to keep watch, ok?" Beakhyun just nodded and stood from his seat, Walking out of the main space and heading to his room. Xiumin stood and walked to Kris and Suho.

"He didnt talk?" Kris mumbled as he looked over that night's plan's.

"No... I Don't think he ever will..."

Suho sighed and patted hs hyung's back. "We cant make him... And we cant help him if we don't know what's wrong..."

"Are you sure he's not a mute?" Kai said as he entered the room. The three elder male's shot Kai glare's to which the young held his hands up in defeat.

"Oh... He's not mute... He Cry's every night... And is very vocal about it..." Kris muttered as he put down the papers. "It's time to go..." Was all he said before getting up and leaving to his own room to get the thing's he needed. Everyone else followed and not shortly after they were all gathered outside the main building were they meet Bang Youngguk, Kim Himchan, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup and Zelo, Member's of B.A.P

"He's already inside warming up... Just to warn you... It look's like he had one of those... Emotional days? So he is very estatic about this fight." Yongguk sighed. The EXO member's could see they were worried over the male waiting inside, they could see it was the same worry they had for Beakhyun.

Once the greeting's were over everyone took their place's.

Xiumin, Kris, Lay, Tao and KAi all entered the building and Just as B.A.P's Leader Yongguk said, There was The person that was helping them. Each member introduced themselves then it was Daehyun's turn.

"Jung Daehyun." Was all the male said, with a thick busan accent. Xiumin looked at each of his comrade's when they heard a loud gasp on their headset's. Shrugging it off they continued to inform Daehyun of the plan. Well that's what they thought until there was shout's coming from outside and non-other than Beakhyun ran in. To everyone's surprise he had tear's streaming down his face and he screamed.

"DAEHYUN!" Before slamming into the B.A.P member in front of them.


 

Read Chapter 1 Before this...

Here is the second chapter.

It's not that great i know.

Just so you know, English isn't my mother language... So sorry for any mistake's.

 

~MidnightHorror

28/03/14