Yongguk

Searching

Yongguk sighed and watched Daehyun from across the room. It has been 5 year's since B.A.P had found Daehyun. They knew he wasn't human, But they knew he was hiding a lot from them. Of course they asked him, But they never pushed it. It wasn't their place to. At this very moment Daehyun was sat by the window looking at a Photo. No one else had seen the photo, But they knew Daehyun treasured it. Daehyun spent most of his free time looking at it, By the window and sometime's Yongguk and the other's heard him cry himself to sleep. Daehyun never showed emotion's even in front of them.

It hurt Yongguk the most. He had saved Daehyun before he jumped off a building. Though Daehyun told Yongguk it wouldn't kill him, Yongguk still wanted to bring Daehyun out of the shell he had built up. But clearly even 5 year's together wasn't going to change that. Even Youngjae the closest to Daehyun never got much out of him. And as time went on it was becoming hard for everyone to watch Daehyun. The only time they saw even a hint of life or joy in his eyes was when he was killing someone. They wanted to change that so badly. But for some reason they knew they weren't going to be the one's to do that.

Yongguk sighed and pushed his thought's aside and got up. "Dae Hyung!" He called as he walked towards the older. Daehyun quickly put away the photo and meet Yongguk half-way.

"What's wrong, Yongguk?" Daehyun's voice was muffled by the face mask, that Yongguk thought was like his second skin or something.

"There's a Fight tonight... EXO wanted us to help. But you being the strongest, we thought you might want to go alone? We will be watching incase you need help?"

"Sure." Was all Daehyun said before he turned and walked to his room. Yongguk sighed and watched the older walking off before turning and to his office to in form the other's of the plan's.

B.A.P has been around for almost 10 year's, It was passed on to Yongguk from his father, But ever since Daehyun joined, Thing's became easier for the group of 6. People became to scared to bother B.A.P, Of course the newer group's were silly enough to try and fight them, or try and take their Good's but they never got close enough to do so. It's just sad they had to learn the hard way.

After the small meeting, time dragged on slowly but soon enough the fight was getting closer, B.A.P arrived early to map out the area and now they were waiting for EXO and the new group to show up. Daehyun was stood alone in the warehouse, warming up when EXO's Tao, Kai, Kris, Xiumin and Lay walked in. They were the one's that would be fighting tonight. Yongguk sighed and he watched them all greet each other and get to know the plan's before the other's showed up.

Yongguk frowned slightly as he watched them. He really did wish that Daehyun would smile or even take off his mask. What Yongguk didnt know was tonight that would all come true.

 

 

 

 


 

So, Is it ok?

The Chapter title's will be who's POV it is.

So as you can see this one is in Yongguk's POV, His thought's and whatnot.

Next Chapter will be Xiumin's POV and how they feel about Baekhyun. Look forward to it!!!

 

~MidnightHorror

~28/03/14