Chapter 3

Hopeless End (on hold)

[ CHAPTER 3 ] 

"She's so ugly. What a fatty. All she could do is eat and sleep." A word coming out of one of my family member's mouth. "You're so stupid. You can't even do things properly. Do you even know how to talk?"

"Shut up! Shut up!" All I could do is scream in my head and run inside my room, locking away from them. I can't stand being here, I can't stand living on with these people. I hate it, I hate it. But no tears falling out, just filled with anger and hate. 

"Dear, God. Please let me die. I don't want to live anymore, please just let me die. I can't take it anymore. God, I'm scared of dying, but I wish I was dead right now. Why can't I leave this place?" I'm so stupid, I thought to myself. All I could hear was laughing and voices in my head. What's going on? I can't breathe. It got darker, everything went blurry, and quietly I shut my eyes. It happened that I suddenly went to sleep with out notice. 

I see a girl crying in a dark alley. Slowly walking up towards the girl, there was a woman yelling and beating the girl with a thick stick. The girl cried out for help. "Mommy, please, stop! It wasn't me, it wasn't me, it wasn't me!" The woman constantly kept beating the girl. "Stop, what are you doing to her?!" I ran towards the woman, attempting to push her. Nothing, nothing happened, because I just went through her. What's going on? Where am I?  Is this a dream? No, this is a nightmare. It feels so real though, how come nobody is helping this poor child?  "You stupid brat! You dare to blame others for your own wrong doings! Don't be pathetic. Know your place!" The woman suddenly stopped as the little girl was crying in pain with bleeding scars from her face to her whole body. How horrible. The woman walked pass the girl and left her alone in the dark alley, when it suddenly started to rain. I looked over to the girl, she was still crying in pain and all I could do was watch. She was falling into pieces. How could that woman be so cruel to such a little girl? 

I walked up to the girl and gently her hair, even though I know she can't see or feel me, this is the only thing I could do for her. She was shivering from the cold rain, nothing left around her surroundings. The girl was slowly fading away from my sight. "Who...are you?" The girl looked up and stared at me. "You, you could see me?" the little girl nodded and I was speechless. "Miss, am I going to die?" Uh, she asked such a crucial question. I continued to her hair as the rain started to pour little by little and softly disappearing. "I'm here. It's okay, everything will be alright." or so I thought.