Chapter 1

Hopeless End (on hold)

 

Introduction: 

Born with no love or having anybody to care about you, nobody has realized how hard it's been for me. Wanting to run away but there are times where I just couldn't, where my body is just paralyzed. I was scared to run away, not knowing what'll happen to me if I was to run away. There were also times when I just want to painfully kill myself or wishing that I could just disappear out of sight. As time passes, I was growing up to hate the human living beings, as I was one myself, but also hating the people who surrounded me and taking me into their life. This world, this society, the generation that had changed 90 percent of the people in this world, what was the cause of it? I hate it, hate it all. I have became a major wreck. I don't belong anymore.

 

 

[ CHAPTER 1 ] 

Listening to the sound of rain pouring, how amazing and relaxing is that? It feels as if I'm moving away from this horrifying world. Sometimes I wonder, "Why am I still living?" or "Is there even a reason to be living right now if there is nobody?" A lot of stuff has been crossing my mind, yet those things had never been solved or some to a conclusion. I must be stupid, being hopelessly weak to the core. Oh boy, how I wish things were easy. All these years, no tears have come out of my eyes, just a feeling of giving up on life. I feel tired and sick just thinking about it. 

This is how it all started, the things that brought me down, crumbling into pieces, and feeling as if I'm living a life. 

Not knowing what to do, I was just a child who was still learning the good and bad. For that, my parents were always strict and abusive. Telling me, "We are only doing this, so you can grow up into an obedient adult." I'm speechless, what does hitting your own child to despair make them feel any better? I hear nonsense, just nonsense. Constantly growing and getting hit, what's the use of it? I thought to myself, "You're going to hit me until I fall to the ground, but how are you going to bring me back up when the time come? What if I die from all the beating? Was there any point of it if I'm not going to live in the near future and get what you want?" How can people be so stupid? 

I looked down the pass and I can hear myself screaming for help. "No, please, stop! I don't want to go!" Seeing myself being dragged by my father and being thrown out of the house like a piece of garbage and locking me out in the middle of the cold night. Oh, poor child. 

I realized as I grew, that I shouldn't care anymore. Abuse me all you want, say what you want, but you can't shut me down anymore. I'm stronger now, or so I thought I was. I come around to know that not just my parents were cruel, people also. Will I ever meet somebody who is more decent at least? 

That was just the beginning. The real game starts once I socialize with the human beings.