Transfering to YG High

Game over

Today marks the first day of Exo's mission, well acctually only for Jinyu. It would be quite suspcious if all thirteen tansfered together so they chose their best actor in the team and also their secret thirteenth member; Jinyu. Jinyu has to observe Got 7 and try to get as much information as posible before Exo comes, her father showed her their pictures so she knows what they look like. 

"You? A shy, vunerable clumsy girl? HA!" Baekhyun laughed as he layed down on Jinyu's bed. Jinyu and Baekhyun both lived together in Baekhyun's house.Jinyu and Baekhyun had a special close bond. They were almost impossible to separate ever since Soo Man adopted her. 

"Do you ever shut up?" Jinyu sighed in annoyance as she zipped her lugguage. 

"Okay, you are pretty Clumsy. But acting like a vunerable girl? Ha! You kick even in your sleep." Baekhyun said recalling the time he had to wake Jinyu up in the middle of the night and ended up with a black eye in the morning.

"Well that's what I'm supposed to do, so shut up before I fry your bacon." Jinyu glared at Baekhyun. Baekhyun's expresson grew horrified and used his hands to sheild his crotch. 

"Nu-uh you ain't frying anything. I want Baekhyun juniors in the future. Don't you?" Baekhyun said with full of sass in his voice.

"Mhm.. It would be nice to see a mini you. Emphasis on 'mini'" Jinyu joked. 

"HEY! You know my height is a forbidden topic." 

"Father texted me. The driver's outside." Jinyu said. She was a bit sad because now she won't be able to see Exo ,her Father and specially Baekhyun as much because she's going to be living in a dormintary. She won't be able to see them till January which is three months away.

"You know I'll miss you." Baekhyun sighed in sorrow as he got up and ruffled her hair. 

"It's not like I'm leaving the country, Baek." She smiled trying to lighten the mood. 

"I know but I won't be abe to see you because, I won't be allowed to visit you and ruin the whole mission." 

"I'll miss you too." Jinyu said as she kissed his cheeks. 

"Be safe. Remember I'm here for you." Baekhyun kissed her forehead while cupping her face. 

"Don't do anything stupid." He said seriously.

"Geez, I'm not a kid" Jinyu slapped his hands away while pouting. 

"Bye, Jinyu." 

"Bye, Baek" 

"Guess I'm alone...again" Baekhyun said to himself as he saw her retreating figure blur into nothing.

 

She walked into the office and got the things she needed to survive YG High. 'Must keep low' She chanted in her head. She didn't like attention plus it would be so much effort to act shy and vunrable towards alot of people. As she was walking down the halls, eyes fell on her and whispers erupted in the atmosphere. 

"Damn she's pretty."

"She looks really cute"

"She has that shy but y aura around her."

"Could she be YG's new quenka?"

"She looks like she was a queenka in her old school"

"Let's make her our Queenka" 

"She'd be a really good Queenka"

"Well that's my plan to keep low down the drain" Jinyu sighed to herslef. She's only walked down a hall and now she's a queenka. Damn, students in YG High incoronates really fast.

While walking down the halls Jinyu spots a familiar figure. The more she looks at it the more he looked like the Jinyoung aka JR in the photos her father has given her. After looking at him for a while she came to a conclusion that he is JR. A plan came in her mind and she smiled to herself "Park Jinyu, you're a genius.". She scrolled through her papers, pretending to look for something. As she was scanning her page with a fake confused expression she 'accidently' bumped into Jr causing her papers to scatter around the floor. 

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm really sorry." Jinyu bowed numurous of times, crocodile tears threatning to fall. 

"Hey, it's cool." He smiled assuring her that he wasn't mad at all. He crouched down and helped her pick up her papers. After handing her papers Jinyu asked in a soft voice, "You're not mad?"

"Nope. Should I be?" Jr teased, Jinyu nodded.

"Why?" 

"Because I heard from other students that your the Kingka. Aren't Kingka's supposed to be mean and snobbish? I mean would'nt you be all like "How dare you touch me!" and shame me infront of the school and give me a red card or something?" Jinyu blabbed. She wasn't pretending, she was really curious this time. Jr started laughing, bent down while clapping his hands with much strength. 

"You.Hahahha.Really. Hahaha. Think that? That's so stereotypical. Where did you get that from? Boys over flowers?" Jr laughed.

"Um. Yes?" She said while pushing her glasses up. 'In my defence Exo does that' she defended herself in her mid. Exo thought that it would be a good system to protect eachother and teach the school not to mess with them. Don't get them wrong, they are a nice people.

"Oh Gawd, you're cute." Jr ruffled her hair while she tried to fix it.

"It took me a while to fix this." She pouted with a 'slight blush'. Acting cute, innocent and shy? Psh, easy-peasy for Jinyu.

A group of guys suddenly surrounded them both. Jinyu acted scared and stepped closer to Jr and tried to hide behind him. ( Jinyu's a bit scared too to be honest. She's scared that she would ruin the plan. Doing a mission alone with no back up is scay. It was first time.). 

"Aww, Is the little baby scared of these idiots?" Jr said to the six guys around him. Jinyu inwardly rolled her eyes 'Geez, we've only met for ten minutes and you're already babying me. Is my acting too good or are you really just like 'that'. ' 

"No. Of course not.Psshh. Me?" Jinyu said with a believeable timid voice. She wiped the lens on her glasses while still hiding behind Jr.

"Yeah Sure. Keep believing that." Jr teased with a smile. 

"Who's the pretty angel? Are you new? I'm quite sure if I've known you I'd be bang-" Jackson (He was the first person she researched so she knew what he looked like quite well.) was cut off when Jr glared at him mouting 'Keep those dirty toughts in your stupid head.'

"Don't taint her innocence." Jr growled. 'What innocence?' Jinyu inwardly said to herself.

"Hyung, you're being an overprotective brother. Sheesh." Bambam (Jinyu thinks so anyway) said. 

"Who's that?" Mark said with suspicion in his voice while eyeing her. He doesn't know why but she seemed so familiar and suspicous. Jinyu took a mental note to be becareful of him. 

"Don't be so rude, Mark!" Jb said with authority in his voice. 'So I'm guessing that's Jb, the leader.' Jinyu said the in her mind taking in their faces. 

"Oh yeah, We haven't introduced ourselves properly." Jr chirped with glee. 'This guy must be one of those social butterflies.' Jinyu said in her mind. He was acting like an kindergardner meeting new friends. Oh, what joy.

"This is Konpimook Buwhakul but just call him Bambam because he has one big name. Next is Jae bum aka Im Jaebum but call him Jb and he's also our leader. This rude one with bright red hair is Mark Tuan but since he has a cool short normal name call him Mark. This is Choi younjae and Kim yugeom call them by their normal name because they refuse to have awesome code names. Boring bastards. And last but not least I'm Park Jinyoung aka. Jr and the best looking one." Jr heaved a long breath. Wow, this guy can talk.

"HEY! You forgot about me!" Jackson said with an angry pout. 

"U-hh No I didn't" Jr said innocently.

"I'm Jackson by the way. Jackson Wang at your service." Jackson saluted with a wink. 'Oh right I'm supposed to be affected by his charm.' Jinyu said to herself while pretending to blush.

"I-Im Lee Jinyu and I'm new." She bowed with elegance. Park Jinyu was her real name but by law her surname was Lee. 

Mark continued to eyed her from top to bottom and Jinyu noticed.

"I-is there something on my face?" Jinyu said in a small voice. 'Shoot! He's on to me.' Jinyu inwardly panicked. Mark ignored her and walked past her with an air of arrogance around him. 

"Ignore him. He's on his period. You girls know how it is." Bambam joked and Jinyu giggled. 'This kids cute' The bell rang signalling everybody to go to class. 

"Want me to show you to your class, Noona?" Bambam asked. It took Jinyu will power to prevent herself from pinchin his chubby cheeks.

"Please. This school is so huge It would take me months to remember where each rooms are." Jinyu sighed.

 

Jinyu jumped on her bed in her dormintary. Good thing is that she has her own room, bad thing is since the girls dormintary is full she has to go to the boys area and be extra careful meaning more work. But hey, it could give her a good chance of being close to them. 

"This is my home for the next few years. First night without Baek, this feels weird." Jinyu said to herself, already missing Baekhyun and Exo and her father. All she could do now is do a good job and count the days on when they will arrive.She changed her clothes and showered. Since she had to be a good girl she had to do her homework and it's been so long since Jinyu did that.Soon after eating her dinner and brushing her teeth she went to sleep.

In the middle of the night a figure entered her room. Of course Jinyu woke up since she was a light sleeper but pretended to sleep, she wanted to know why the person is here. The person roamed around her room and bag searching for something, anything. 

"Something about her makes me feel uncomfortable. Even he said Exo is all boys we can't be too safe." Mark whispered to himself looking for evidence. She knew it was Mark his voice says it all. He's hoarse, deep, seductive voice always stood out to her. 

Mark Tuan. She had to give him credit, he is wise and catious making her mission harder. 

Mark Tuan, the guy became more of an enemy to her.

Mark Tuan, it sounded familiar to her, like she knew him before.

"Mark Tuan,The game starts now." Jinyu smirked to herself unkowingly getting excited. 

 

 

 

 

2nd chapter up! :D I tried to make it longer cause the first one was pretty....bad. Excuse my mistakes I don't look over it twice to correct it. Please comment what you thing :) I want to know how you think it's going so far. 

.