The beginning

Game over

The birds chirped with glee outside the cold morning. The girl with silky long black hair snuggled under her bed sheets, without a care in a world. Waking up early has always been a challenge for her, and waking her up has always been a challenge for Baekhyun. He sighed in frustration as the girl didn't show signs of waking up as he shook her body. He jumped ontop of her and pouted.

"Wake up! We have school and you're going to make me late!" He whined.

"Please! Please!" Baekhyun begged ontop of the sleeping girl.

"Alright, Alright! I'm awake.. Geez you're being so pitiful"Jinyu laughed as she ruffled his neatly combed hair only to have her hand slapped away.

"My hair, it's off limits." he glared but Jinyu laughed at his attempt.

"Get off me." Jinyu ordered and Baekhyun laid beside her.

"Thanks, Geez it's only 7am-" Jinyu looked at the wall clock.

"-What's with the big fuss?" she sighed.

"I just don't want to be late." Baekhyun replied.

"We have an hour and thirty minutes before school starts"Jinyu groaned.

"Better late than sorry, besides girls always take long to prepare" Baekhyun closed his eyes.

"I'll go shower." Jinyu walked towards the bathroom.

"Have fun!" Baekhyun yelled.

 

"I'll go first." Jinyu said as she walked to school while Baekhyun drove away. This was their usual routine. Exo and Jinyu must not be seen together. Since, she's the secret thirteenth member she must have no connections whatsoever with Exo. Baekhyun usually drives his car while Jinyu walked to school.

 

Jinyu rolled her eyes as guys eyed her while she was organising her locker. As usual stacks of cheesy love letters flowed out of her locker. She found this a hassle because she always had to clean the mess up. 

"Who's that?" an unknown guy questioned.

"She's Park Jinyu the school's Queenka." Another guy answered.

"Damn she's hot!" The unkown guy checked her out.

"Ew." Jinyu said as she glared at the guy checking her out. Being a Queenka is very annoying to Jinyu, it wasn't going to help her in life infact she thought it was to make life harder.

 

 

Squeeling girls could be heard at the entrance door andJinyu knew Exo has arrived.

In school they were Exo but in Sm-an organisation of assassins- they're split into two. Exo K was a group of six who had excellant combat skills they were comsidered as the 'body' of Exo, while Exo M was considered as the brain of Exo for their high IQ's and outstanding Technical and Combat knowledge. Exo K consisted of Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Chanyeol, Jongmyun and Sehun. Exo M consisted of Jongdae, Luhan, Zitao, Wufan, Minseok and Yixhing. Jinyu however was a special Exo member and is part of both groups.

Their school was one of the riches in Korea, no doubt. Sm also owned the school and Exo was in a special private class- this is so no one knows that they all left whenever they're in a mission. Jinyu was put into normal classes, again it was because she had to keep her distance between Exo. Exo's special rings vibrated meaning they had a misson to do. It was the middle of the day and no one was supposed to know they left so instead of taking their cars they ran to their headquarters which was only a few blocks away. Jinyu had to be cautious though. After their bell rung signalling the students to go to their next classes Jinyu quickly ran out of the school and effortlessly climbed over the wall. She glanced around making sure she wasn't followed after she was sure she smiled to herself and headed towards the headquarters.

 

"Master wants to have a word with you." The old butler said.

"We'll be there." Jinyoung said. Got 7 followed the old butler as they led them out of school and to their big van. The butler drove them to their huge modern styled mansion sorrounded by big skilled men in suits. The men in suits bowed as Got 7 passed them.

Mark, the oldest among them and barged in Jay Park's office.

"What do you want now? Another killing spree?" Mark hissed. He remembered his last mission, the woman was innocent but Jay Park ordered Mark to kill her. Her pitiful face haunted him but it was ether her or Got 7 will be punished and to him Got 7 will always come first.

"Watch that tongue of yours before I rip it out." Jay Park said calmly.

"Why don't you watch that--"

"Mark stop!" Jinyoung sighed.

"You now what will happen if you don't." Jinyoung whispered and this caused Mark to back down.

"That's a good boy." Jay Park chuckled at Mark's frustrated face.

"Let's not use that tone on your father." Jay Park continued to chuckle. Jay Park, owned them by law, well by law their their father. If only leaving this disgusting monster was easy but they would be punished. His punishment hurted the most, the one who is punished watches the rest of Got 7 get beat up and suffer while he's tied up on a chair watching the members cry in pain Got 7 has a special bond and Jay Park nows it, which is why he uses it against them.

 

"What do you want us for?" Jackson asked once he felt the tension rise.

"Exo has been bothering me lately, they feel like a threat. I want you to get rid of them" Jay Park's eyes darkened.

"Who's Exo and what do they look like?" Jb the leader asked.

"Exo is a group of twelve highly skilled assassins under the organisation Sm. They won't be easy but I want them dead. I don't know what the look like but I know their close." Jay Park explained.

 

"How do we know who to kill if we don't know what the hell their faces look like!" Jackson complained as he collapsed on his bed.

"We'll find them and kill them" Mark said as he took an afternoon nap.

Jinyu closed her eyes in frustration as she eyed the bodygaurds in the small room. She was how in her current mission in one of the club's room wearing revealing clothes and short black hair with a full fringe. She wored heavy make up so no one would recognise her.

"Oppa, Can we be alone, please?" Jinyu said in her high voice.

"Why can't they watch us" The man questioned.

"Because it's embarassing!" Jinyu blushed as she was sitting on the man's lap. The man signalled the bodygaurds to leave and they left.

 

"Happy?" The man smirked.

"Very." Jinyu smirked and before he could kiss her cherry lips his lifeless body collapsed on the sofa. Jinyu smiled at Baekhyun who injected the man with a poisinous substance.

"Mission Complete!" He announced as he jumped up and down like a child. Jinyu eyed the dead man and Baekhyun who acted like an innocent person.'This guy's really somerthing' Jinyu said in her mind.

 

"Damn that guy was annoying!" Wufan complained.

"HE WAS SUCH AN ANNOYING STUCK UP DRUG LORD! HE WON'T LET HIS BODY GAURD LEAVE. " Baekhyun continued.

"Took me an hour to get rid of them" Jinyu sighed.

"You were pretty y though. Want to dress up like that again, for me" Jongin winked.

"I will slap you" Jinyu glared.

"Then slap me baby" Jongin cooed. Slap.

"Ow! What was that for!" Jongin pouted.

"For being an " Luhan said as he entered Baekhyun' living room.

 

"Daddy!" Jinyu yelled as she ran up to Soo Man and hugged him.

"Hey Kid" Soo man chuckled as he ruffled her hair.

"What brings you here?" Baekhyun asked, leaning on the wall.

 

"After all these years of training you guys are ready." Soo Man announced.

"You are ready to destroy JYP and destroy them once and for all." He continued.

"Finally" Baekhyun said with a dark smile.

"But we have a problem" Soo Man said ending their short term happiness.

"Jay Park is after us also and he's using his most skilled assassins- Got 7 - to kill you." Soo man explained.

"Why?" Jinyu raised a brow.

"Same reason why all of you want to kill Jay Park...Revenge."