I'm here.

where are you?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

-Woohyun wailed while the main dancer took a box on the floor and walked out. "Noooooo, why it has to be you? How do I live then?” Lips jutted out cutely, cheeks reddened as his eyes turned into thin slits. Hoya chuckled at the childish act of the older. "Don't worry hyung, I will visit often, more than that I can't trust all of you to take care of Sungjong," hearing that Woohyun wailed more. His body flopped on the wooden floor and started rolling like a kid crying for candy.

 

Sunggyu just gave a sigh at them. He was somewhat jealous at the couple. Though, they argue a lot but that make them closer and getting lovey dovey each time. Not like them. Subconciously he pouted. His boyfriend wasn't here. He supposed to, but his drama filming schedule prevent him from not to. He pouted more as if it could. Actually, that wasn't his actual problem. Thinking about that made him so moody. Not even a slight word of worry slipped from the visual about his moving. He wasn't even do something to prevent him from not moving. Not like Hoya, who keep whining at the boss and managers how he too lazy to move out and made up excuses. He stomped and slammed the door making Dongwoo frowned at his weird act. While the couple wasn't finished their dramatic scene.

 

"Yah, we should go Hoya," Dongwoo shouted from the door with a box on his arms.

 

"This box is the last," Sungyeol smiled at him, happily lent his hands to the elders for the move out. There another sobs came out. Woohyun was just making things. He was to obsessed over the younger boy. A clingy person, but that doesn’t mean a bad thing either. Hoya stopped his steps, sighing at the dramatic sobs his boyfriend made.

 

This is going to be hard.

 

He turned around and put the box on the floor, reaching the main vocal to his warm hug. "No need to cry hyung, maybe a sleepover would nice?" Parting from hugging Woohyun, he found the older's eyes had turned into sparkles of diamond. "Really?" He nodded giving a smile. The other smiled and jumped on him happily.

 

But only greeted with a snort from Sunggyu.

 

.

 

Not in any mood. He lazily sat on the couch with oversized shirt sweater and pants. His lower parts covered with thin grey blanket. Mouth not stopping munching some banana chips he got from the fans. At least something could accompany his gloomy mood this time. The rapper lines were gone somewhere. They said to practice for new songs. He shrugged it off, his eyes averted back to the cooking channel played in front of him.

 

After sometime, his tongue got bored of the taste of the chips. He gulped a glass of water and get back to the couch. This time with his phone and the TV turned off. He plugged the both ear with earphones and play a song. Suddenly he could heard sounds of clicking which he assumed someone was entering the dorms code—probably Hoya and Dongwoo since it's midnight already. "Hoya? Dongwoo?" He started to get curious since the code entered but no one was coming in. Fright yet curious written all over his face as he walked out of the living room and went to the door to check who might be outside. The seconds he got the doorknob,

 

Blackout.

 

Sunggyu startled and froze in his place. Darkness never been friends with him. He hates dark and so do the darkness. His view suddenly went pitch black made him almost drown in a state of panic. Sound of wind hitting the windows made him more afraid.

 

Slowly and carefully, he took baby steps to the living room. Since that was where he left his phone. And that thing is his only hope. Then sound of shrugs and breathes could be heard around him. Not really sure where he is now, hands went all over the wall he could reach, trying to identificate what place is this. He still at the hall. Mouth moving vigorously trying murmuring some words to distract his mind from making thoughts about negative things, which he sure he won't even calm after that.

 

Getting to know where the wall he touched led him to, smile crept on his face as he felt the TV. There. And his limbs guide him to the where he thought the couch were. It's in front of TV. However, pain suddenly shocked him through from his knees as a hard soft side of the couch hitting him made him harshly slumped to the couch. He groaned and support his upper body with his ankles. "That was hurt," he mumbled.

 

But then suddenly something caught his attention. The pain suddenly felt nothing. But legs went numb. He could heard soft breaths next to him, surely not his. Body stoned in milliseconds when he felt the couch dipped and hot breaths against his neck. "Wh-Who... are y-you?" A voice of person clearing his throat next to him made him more scared. "Please, don't hurt me," his mind was hazy and full of fear. This

Please log in to read the full chapter