Perfectly You: The One and Only

Special Chapter[s]
May 5th, 2007
 
It's been a year since Kyuri's father remarried with Yong Haerim. Or Kyuri's stepmother for now.
 
Junhyung has been trying his best to work to help his stepfather with all the tasks. He doesn't have friendly personality thus makes him doesn't have close friends.
 
But he is the man who loves his own family truly. He cares for his mother and he supported her decision to marry again, as long as it meant his mother would be happy.
 
Jiyeon was his only sister until his mother remarried with Kyuri's father. Now he has another sister to be taken care of.
 
Kyuri.
 
At first, he didn't want to care about Kyuri too much, considering that they are not real siblings. But then Kyuri has this unexplained aura that made Junhyung to care about her.
 
Kyuri has a weak body and she doesn't have many friends. The only one who stays close to her all the time is Yang Yoseob, her childhood friend.
 
The other guy who is close enough to Kyuri is her own fiancee, Lee Gikwang, which doesn't spend much time with Kyuri due to his works overseas.
 
Ironically, he knows that Jiyeon is jealous with Kyuri because she is falling in love with Gikwang. But he does nothing because he doesn't want to end up choosing between Kyuri and Jiyeon.
 
He loves both of them as his sisters and he wants both of them to be happy.
 
Strange enough, he never got along with Yoseob despite the fact that he notices that Yoseob is in love with Kyuri. More likely, he supports Gikwang with Kyuri than Yoseob with Kyuri.
 
Today is Kyuri's 17th birthday and both of their parents aren't home today. Junhyung somehow hates how his stepfather always ignore Kyuri even though he knows that he is suffering whenever he looks at Kyuri; her face resembles her mother's.
 
Junhyung looks at the picture of him, Kyuri, and Jiyeon together in front of their house. The picture was taken three days after their parents remarried.
 
Kyuri was the only one who smiled on the picture while Jiyeon looked at the other way, didn't want to look at the camera.
 
It was their picture together and even though the picture was not really good, Junhyung treasures it that he put it in a frame on his work desk.
 
"Junhyung Oppa?" Kyuri calls his name from behind the door, knocking slowly. "Are you inside?"
 
"Yes," Junhyung stands up and opens the door to see his stepsister.
 
"Since Yoseob has arrived, I want to take picture with you and Jiyeon today. Can I?" Kyuri smiles sweetly.
 
Junhyung realizes how precious Kyuri is for him. She maybe only a stepsister for him but Kyuri never looked at him as her stepbrother.
 
Kyuri is really happy to have Junhyung as her brother. She didn't have any sibling so she's really happy to have two siblings; even if Jiyeon dislikes her.
 
Kyuri had been the only child and Junhyung wants to make Kyuri happier in his own ways.
 
He knows both Gikwang and Yoseob will make her happy as well but he wants to make her happy as her brother.
 
As her one and only brother.
 
"Sure," Junhyung pats her head gently and closes the door behind him. "Let's go."
 
No matter what happen, Jiyeon is his one and only sister.
 
But Kyuri will be the one and only he will always love as a sister despite the fact they don't share their blood.
 
Junhyung has promised himself that he will take care of Kyuri and Jiyeon.
 
Forever.