Love ♥

A kiss with vitamin (TaeJin Ver.)

   “Five minutes more… I’m going to be late,” Taehyung whispers to himself as he is running to his class. Suddenly, he crash into someone at the staircase. Taehyung is shock to see that he crash into the ‘cold boy’ at that school. KIM SEOKJIN! “I’m so…sorry,” Taehyung says quickly and start to run again. But, he makes a wrong step and he is going to fall. “I don’t want to die yet…” Taehyung says in his heart. Luckily, there is someone catching him. Taehyung open his eyes slowly and once again he shock to see Seokjin is the one who catch him. They’re now on the floor and Taehyung is in Seokjin’s embracement. “I’m s…sorry… I didn’t mean to hurt you…” Taehyung stands up quickly and bow at Seokjin. He is afraid that Seokjin will scold him. But, Seokjin just stands up and he is holding his hand. Taehyung feel guilty when he sees Seokjin’s finger seems injure.
   “Are you okay?” Taehyung asks as he steps closer to Seokjin. Taehyung sighs when he didn’t get any answer from Seokjin. He follows Seokjin to the medical room without Seokjin realize. When Seokjin get inside the room, Taehyung stand near to the room’s door so that he knows how Seokjin’s condition is.
“Teacher, I think I injured my finger. Can you take a look at it?” Seokjin asks the teacher. “Oh… Your finger bone already crack and you have to be careful. I afraid it will break or something. I think you better go to the hospital,” The teacher says after she checks on Seokjin’s finger. Seokjin just nods and thanks the teacher before he open the door. He is shock to see Taehyung infront of him. 
   “I’m… I’m really sorry… It’s all my fault,” Taehyung asks for Seokjin’s forgiveness. “It’s okay,” Seokjin answers coldly. “But, it’s my fault. I need to take care of you until you’re fully healed,” Taehyung says. Seokjin sighs at Taehyung’s words. “You better go away,” Seokjin mutters coldly before he left Taehyung alone. 
“It’s all your fault, Taehyung! Why are you so stupid? Now, you make someone that you like injured,” Taehyung scolds himself. He keeps on knocking his head. “I have to do something for him!” determines Taehyung. 
The next day…
    “Seokjin, here is the note for yesterday,” Taehyung smiles as he give his notebook to Seokjin. “Thanks,” Seokjin reply shortly. ‘This kid is really cold,’ Taehyung whispers in his heart. “Oh, Seokjin! Let’s eat lunch together. I cook more for today,” Taehyung smiles as he shows his lunch pack. “It’s okay. I used to eat this only,” Seokjin reply as he shows his ramyun. “No. You can’t eat that. You need to eat something that can heal your finger faster,” Taehyung says as he points at Seokjin’s injured finger which is bandage with a stick at his injured finger. “Just give me the lunch pack. I will eat it by myself,” Seokjin orders. “Okay. Make sure you eat it,” Taehyung says as he gives the lunch pack to Seokjin.
After recess time…
    “Here. Thanks,” Seokjin says coldly before he sits at his place. Taehyung smiles to see the lunch pack oh his table. “Did he really eat it all?” Taehyung whispers to himself. He opens the lunch pack and checks it. There are only vegetables left in the container. “So… he doesn’t eat vegetables. I see… But, he needs to eat it to heal his finger. I have to make he eat it tomorrow,” Taehyung smiles as he think of something that can make Seokjin eats the vegetables.
The next day…
    “Seokjin, come. Today, you have to eat with me,” Taehyung speaks out. “For what?” Seokjin asks. “Just follow me,” Taehyung orders as he pulls Seokjin’s hand to a place where they can eat the lunch peacefully. Seokjin only can follow Taehyung’s steps. 
    A few minutes later, they arrive at the field behind the school. Taehyung extend the mat and put the lunch pack on it. “Sit,” Taehyung orders. Seokjin only can follow Taehyung’s orders and sits infront of Taehyung. Taehyung open the lunch pack and take a spoon to feed Seokjin. “Try this,” Taehyung says as he brings the spoon that fill with the rice and some tiny vegetables on it near to Seokjin mouth. “I can eat it by myself,” Seokjin says as he refused to be feed by Taehyung. “Yah! Eat this,” Taehyung yells. Seokjin shocks to hear it. He immediately opens his mouth and eats the rice.
   “How is it?” Taehyung asks cutely. Suddenly, Seokjin feels his heart is beating faster to see Taehyung’s cute face. “Oh… delicious,” Seokjin replies awkwardly. “Really? Finally, you eat the vegetables. It’s good to heal your finger,” Taehyung says as he smiles. “Vegetables?” Seokjin asks in shock. “Yes. I cut the vegetables into small pieces and mix it with the rice so that you will eat it. If you don’t eat vegetables, you will take a long time to heal your finger,” Taehyung explains. “But, I don’t like vegetables,” Seokjin answers. “Just now you said it delicious,” Taehyung reminds. “I…” Seokjin don’t know how to reply back. He just stands up and left Taehyung alone behind. “Aish. Why it is so hard for him to eat the vegetables?” Taehyung sighs. 
   He stands up and run towards Seokjin with a cherry tomato at his mouth. He pulls Seokjin’s shirt until Seokjin faces him. Seokjin is shock when Taehyung suddenly move closer to him and feeds him the cherry tomato with his mouth. Their lips touch. It’s a kiss! Seokjin can feel his heart is beating faster. ‘Why am I like this? Am I starting to like him?’ Seokjin asks himself in his heart. He eats the cherry tomato and Taehyung release him from the kiss. “Eat it. If you eat vegetables, it will help you to heal your finger faster,” Taehyung says softly without realizing that he already kissed Seokjin. 
   When he sees Seokjin is blushing, he finally realize that he kissed Seokjin. He covers his mouth with both of his hands. “I’m… I’m sorry… I… didn’t mean to do that,” Taehyung says with a guilty feels. “I think your food is delicious. I will try to eat vegetables. So, I want to eat the same thing tomorrow,” Seokjin says. He’s still blushing. ‘I think I already fall in love with him,” Seokjin whispers in his heart. “Really? I will bring it again tomorrow,” Taehyung cheers and it makes Seokjin smiles.
After a few days…
    “I will confess to him, today,” determines Taehyung. He prepares fried rice for Seokjin. He decorates the fried rice by writing ‘I ♥ U’ on the top of the rice with the sauce. 
    Like usual, he will wait for Seokjin at the field behind the school. He waves at Seokjin when he notices that Seokjin is approaching. “Hi, Seokjin!” Taehyung greets. “Hi!” Seokjin greets back. Now, Seokjin can eat any kind of vegetables. So, Taehyung don’t have to worry about what Seokjin can eat. Seokjin’s finger also already heals a little bit. 
    “Here is yours,” Taehyung says as he gives Seokjin a container. “Thanks,” Seokjin smiles. He opens the container and shock to see the decoration that Taehyung made. “You love me?” Seokjin asks. Taehyung nods shyly. Seokjin totally lost his word. He knows that he also start to fall in love with Taehyung. ‘Maybe now is the right time for me to confess too,’ Seokjin whispers in his heart. Seokjin take a deep breath before talking. “Taehyung,” Seokjin calls. Taehyung immediately raise his head and now he is facing Seokjin. Seokjin cups Taehyung’s face and looks into his eyes. “Taehyung, I… also love you,” Seokjin confess and that make Taehyung heart beats faster. Now, Taehyung is blushing. Seokjin move his lips closer to Taehyung’s forehead and kiss it. Then, Seokjin faces Taehyung again. “Thanks, Taehyungie,” Seokjin says. “You’re welcome, Seokjinie,” Taehyung smiles.
  
The end...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! Here is the story. I hope you guys like it. ^.^

Thank you for subscribing, commenting and upvoting to this story (>.^) I really appreciate it. /throws candies/ :)

Sorry if the story disappointed you guys... /bow/

This story is actually inspired by a manga. But, I can't remember the title... Orz

*Mind my mistakes since English is not my 1st language and don't forget to comment :D