D-date?

His Rooftop
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunji's eyes widen as she felt Sunggyu's breath on her lips.

"Yah! You ert...hamster...thing!" She screamed just enough for Sunggyu's ears.

Sunggyu placed 2 fingers on her lips to prevent her from getting any unwanted attention from her busy classmates and teacher. They might even think Sunggyu would even kiss a loser like her. Sunggyu then went closer to her and kissed his fingers making Eunji blush at their distance. He winked at her and sat on the chair beside hers.

"So what should we do now Ms. tomato-faced..." Sunggyu because of her red face.

"loser?" He continued while having his famous smirk when he saw her frowning.

"Aish! Let's just start the project!" She said grumpily as she started fixing the things they need for their project.

RING RIIIIINGGG

"Ok. Class dismissed!" Mr. Yoo says

"Okay since we didn't finish it...let's just go to my house." Sunggyu offers.

"Uhm...alright." Eunji hesitates.

"See you later then, nerd!"

"Aish! Why did I even fall for you?" She mumbled.

 

"Eunji unnie~!" Naeun shouted.

"*Gongju-ah~" Key shouted. Eunji snapped out of her thoughts.

"Yah! *Gongju? Tsk. What are you talking about?" She punched Key's arm.

"Aish! I was wrong! You're a boxer not a *gongju! And where did the 'oppa' go huh?" He rubbed his sore arm.

"Aigoo~ can you lovebirds stop? I'm getting out of place here~" Naeun tugged their arms.

"Yah! Now you know how I feel when Taemin is here!" Key spatted.

"Make it 'we' bummie oppa~ and Naeun dear. You know I like that jerk and not this keytty(kitty)" Eunji stuck her tongue out.

"Uhm...well that hurts." Key said while clutching his chest.

Naeun looked at Key and mouthed 'I'm sorry oppa'

"Aww~ you know I wuv yew bummie oppa~" Eunji did a little aegyo then hugged him tight.

"Yeah right! Let's just eat, shall we?" Key rolled his eyes but in the inside he was contented.

--

"It's weird how Sunggyu hyung doesn't go with us during breaks. I wonder where he goes?" Woohyun says.

"Why do you alway

Please log in to read the full chapter