Just 60 sec

Love Nature

 

 

13-03-2014


 

            “are you ready?”

            “hmm.. can I doing that concert?”

            “of course! They are waiting for you”

            “really? But.. I’am still afraid”

            Manager Yoon hold Jieun hand, “you can do it! I believe, you can make they are smiling!”

            “but.. I.. I..”

            “I will said 3, and we are get out from the van. Ok? That’s all will be fine”

            Jieun sigh, and she smiling, “hm.. I’am ready”

            “1..

             2..

             3..


 


 

♥☺♥


 

            “AKKKK!!” Taehyung screaming, the minutes ago he was get in into his house. And now, he has been to bite by Seunghyun because Seungyoon don’t like if Taehyung comeback into his life.

            “WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?” Taehyung screaming again.

            “because you comeback!” answer Seungyoon.

            “ahh.. you must be jealous” Taehyung laughing. But, he wasn’t to make a funny. He’s serious now.

            “hah? I’am jealous? NO! Now, I have a fans club in anywhere.. and they are make that fans club, ahh I’am so handsome, and that all make me happy” said Seungyoon, he want to make Taehyung jealous because his fans club.

            “oh ya? Just that?” asked Taehyung.

            “ahh.. everyday I was to called by my fans, or netizen or.. the public media arhh and many more, I’am tired to reply they compliment for me. Ahh.. I’am never know, if  I’ams o famous now in Korea” Taehyung are laughing, he was very happy because he success made Seungyoon mad.

            “HYA! You want to died!?” Seungyoon scream and want to bite the Taehyung hand again.

            “hey.. stop. Please stop, you not a child! Taehyung, comeback to your room! And Seungyoon comeback to your job! Jonghwan take him to outside!” Joon Young get a Taehyung coper, he take the coper to Taehyung room in a second floor.

            Taehyung following him.

            “you not change Taehyung” Joon Young said.

            “what? I’am change, my height, my weight and I’am handsome than before” Taehyung take a chocolate in his bag, and then eaten that chocolate.

            Joon Young sigh, “not that”

            Finally, they are arrived to Taehyung room. Taehyung are sit in his bed, and Joon Young started to cleaned the Taehyung room.

            “your room so dirty”

            “hahaha since I’am leaving this room, who use my room?”

            “nobody”

            “what? Why?”

            “because this room was locked, and the key of your room you take to Australia!”

            “ahhh.. right.. I’am forget about that hahaha” Taehyung laughing.

            “ahh.. hyung, Where are Kiseop-hyung and Jong Suk-hyung?”

            “Kiseop are still caring the cows, and Jong Suk leave this town, and he get in to ulzzang competion” answer Joon Young while he sweap the trash.

            “why he get in to ulzzang competion?”

            “because he helped us. We was almost to eaten for 1 week, because the production in our farm is not behavior. The femme farm always loss” Joon Young looked in Taehyung eyes.

            “and.. we are has been waiting for you to built the new of Femme Farm! We have to success! And i wont to make a grandmom to sad”

            Taehyung looked Joonyoung eyes, he so serious about that. “hm.. I’ll helped you”


 


 

♥☺♥


 

IU’s  ROOM


 

            “are you okay Jieun?” Manager Yoon seeing his partner so sad, she was a make up by the one girl.

            Jieun smiling, she covered the all of her problems “hm manager, I’am okay”

            “At Sunday, you’re going to Femme Farm. And your schedule are be delete, you have to focus to the Farm”

            “hm, I’ll help them”

            “but.. your cf with exo, is really no problem?”

            Jieun noded, “I’am okay, may be in the future I’ll be feat with Baekhyun or Kyung Soo ahh Luhan!” Jieun always happy and forget about the problems if she talked about EXO, her idol.

            Manager Yoon still smiling, actually he so sad because her news. But.. he will make the partner to be happy with him.

            “JIEUN-SSI! HWAITING!”

            “hm! HWAITING MANAGER YOON!”


 

            BRUK!


 

            The door are opened, but.. Jae Hyun has been fallen and now his face kissed the floor. He was pulled by the one of staff in M!Countdown, and finally he fallen in front of IU.

            He trying to get up, Jieun will helped him. But..


 

            PLAK!


 

            Her hand are be slapped by Jae Hyun, he standing up by his self. He looked Jieun so angry. “don’t helped me anymore” he said and get out from the room.

            Jieun still standing and looked her hand. And she smiling, “I’am okay”

            “IU.. you will perform in 10 minutes later” said the staff.

            Jieun noded, “hm” And then the staff run to the other room to announce to artist will be perform.

            “why Ahn Jae Hyun doing like that? Jieun will helped him but.. he slapped her hand.. aish, I will give him a study!”

            “stop Manager, maybe he have a bad mood. I’am okay, I’am not have any injured because that, lets go manager, I will be perform!”


 

♥☺♥


 

12-12-2012


 

            “wahhh! Ahjussi! Hwaiting!” Jieun give a support to the all staff in the studio. She was get a job to be a model for the magazine. She waited so long because the magazine so behavior and she will happy if her fans happy with the magazine are full of her photos.

            “you too IU-ssi! Hwaiting!”

            Jieun walked to the quiet place in the studio while she waited for a preparing stuff. And she looked Ahn Jae Hyun in there.

            “what? What you saying?” he asked to the one of the staff.

            “sorry.. today is not your turn. Your turn is tomorrow” answer the staff. He looked afraid in besides Jae Hyun.

            “ WHY YOU TELL ME NOW? I HAS BEEN IN HERE FOR 1 HOUR AGO, AND TODAY ISN”T MY TURN? HAH! YOU SO FUNNY!” Jae Hyun are scream into the staff face.

            “oh.. sunbaenim. How are you?” Jieun smiling, she bow to Jae Hyun.

            “cih..” Jae Hyun wasn’t reply her introduction, but he was leaving from that place.

            Jieun sigh, but she still smiling. “ahh.. ahjussi, are you okay? You looked so pale, you have to frozen in here” Jieun get her jacket, and giving the staff.

            “you have to wear it” Jieun said while smiling.

            “th.. thank you”

            “how a hot coffe? That’s make your body will heat”

            “hm”

            “ahh you hand so cold” Jieun hold the hand staff. If she looked the staff, he remember her father in town. Her miss him.

            “why you not angry?” asked the staff.

            “angry? Why? Ahh.. because of Jae Hyun?” the staff noded.

            “hmm.. I feel he have to a bad mood. I’am okay. You’re not worried about me” Jieun laughing.

            “I’am very scaried when he scream in front of my face. I’am almost fainted!” the staff try to imitation the expression of Jae Hyun when he angry.

            “hahahaha.. but, I feel he not like that. I feel, he is a nice person” Jieun said.

            “ahh.. you is a nice person!”

            “ahh.. no, I’am… I’am just the people. I like to helped someone. I miss my father when I see your face. Ahh.. but, I’am helped someone with my heart. I hate this word, ‘IU is a nice person’, I hate that because if I helped someone, but in the fact I will be talked by the many people if I just acting. Ergghh… I’am so angry if I heard about that, that is a different between the people and artist” Jieun said

            “but.. I believe, you is a nice person” the staff still said that.

            “ahh.. ahjussi, please don’t say like that to me”

            “ahahaha ok, sorry” the staff are laughing with Jieun.

          

            GLEK!

 

            Ahn Jae Hyun, he standing in the wall. And he try to covered his body. He still standing in there because he interesting about Jieun. He was see when Jieun get a her jacket and giving her jacket to the staff. Jae Hyun hate when the artist always be a nice person when there are a camera, and be a bad person if not covered. But.. Jieun is different, she is really nice person.

            Jae Hyung was touch his heart. And he looked the watch.

            “Just the 1 minutes, I have a falling love with you” he mumbled.

 


 

 

♥☺♥


 


Note :

how about chap 2?

sorry for a long time~

please comment and your subscrib ^^