Why?

Love Nature

        



 

20.01.2014




 

“hey guys..” Kiseop standing in front of Femme House.

            “what’s happen hyung? Are you okay?” asked Jonghwan. He has been studying with Seung Hyun in Universitas.

            Kiseop still silently, he wont to open his mouth.

            “aish.. I hate this moment, he always make me so curious” whispered Seung Hyun to Jonghwan ear.

            “uh, me too. I’am so curious” answer Jonghwan.

            “hey guys, I hear that” he said. And make Jonghwan and Seung Hyun shocked, they feel they voice are not be heared by Kiseop. Because the distance from Jonghwan, Seung Hyun to Kiseop around 1 meter.

            “he’s so scaried” Seung Hyun said with the high voice.

            “and now, I really heard what you say” Kiseop said.

            “come on guys, what you want to telling to us? I have to showers the trees!” Seung Hyun so curious, and finnaly he make a false reason.

            “I know the trees has been the showers in the morning by you, I was see that. You forget?” asked Kiseop, he’s still smiling. Seung Hyun is known lied.

            “ahh.. you lying? Ah I’am almost believe that” Jonghwan widened his eyes.

            “hehe sorry” Seung Hyun apology while laughing.

            Joon Young walked to the 3 guys, “hey.. why in here so noise?”

            “ahh hyung!” Kiseop pull Joon Young hand to they house. “You! The 2 childs, you have to get in now!” Kiseop shouted to Jonghwan and Seung Hyun.




 




 

♥☺♥




 

            “I have a two information” Kiseop said in the silently situation. Jonghwan, Seung Hyun and Joon Young keep the mouth because shock. They all was in the small room, and the room is bathroom.

            “hey Kiseop Hyung! Why you drag me into here?” Seung Hyun protest.

            “I’am not drag you, I’am drag Joon Young hyung. I was just told you for get in into home” answer Kiseop so calm.

            “ah.. I can’t breathe here! Please, someone, help me!” Jonghwan screaming.

            “I scaried, if I died here” he continue.

            Joon Young laughing because Jonghwan gesture, “please Kiseop, tell us the information now”

            “uh.. before that, I have a bad information and good information. And you guys, what you want to tell the first?”

            Silent.

            “Ok, please tell us the bad information the first” Joon Young open his mouth.

            “hm.. Tae Hyung will comeback”

            Again, silently.

            “aish.. the world will have the world war three!” complaint Seung Hyun.

            “I believe, the house will full of noise” Jonghwan mumble.

            “this not a bad information! This is a good information! I have a waited so long for him! I can’t waited for him comeback!” answered Joon Young so happy.

            “and the good information” Kiseop are continued his information. He not interesting about the complain by his brothers.

            Again, Silently.

            “the famous singer will came to the Femme Farm, and the singer is girl” said Kiseop so calm.

            “WHAT? ARGH! I CAN’T WAITED THAT MOMENT!” Seung Yoon shouted so fun.

            “ahh.. finally, the Femme Farm will have the girl farmers” Jonghwan happily.

            “aihh.. why the girl? That will we have a big problem guys” complaint Joon Young.




 

♥☺♥




 

            09.10.2014




 

            “huh? IU will perform in M!Countdown? And, she will promotion the ‘Friday’ for the first time!?” the one of the girls shouted in the bus. They just a students.

            “argh.. she always looked annoying!” the other girl is complaining about IU.

            “she get heart of Park Tae Gun! He’s just a child, he still teenager, he don’t know about Love! IU have to learnt about Love to Tae Gun oppa” the girls still angry because that information.

            “The should she awake if Eunhyuk oppa heart is enough for her!”

            “aigoo, her conflic always make the public so angry!”

            “correct!”

            “the Pretty Man (Drama’s star of IU) is have a bad ratings. No one watching that drama”

            “who’s said? I’am always watching her on Dream High, The Best Lee Soon Shin, and Pretty Man” the boy wear the black hat has been standing in front of the girls.

            “who you are?” the girls are shouted.

            “aishh.. the girls so annoying. I hate the girls like you” The boy mumble.

            “hey! I asked to you, You have to answered!”

            The boy smiling, “who am I? I’am.. the fans of IU” he answer.

            “hah! I can’t believe you protect IU!”

            “You not should to talked the negative personality of someone in front of me or in the public like this. If you become IU, can you as patient her? Ahh.. I thought you will suicide just the news like that” said the boy, he laughing.

            “aishh! Shut up!”

            “ahjussi! Please stop the bus!” shouted the boy.

            And then, the bus stop.

            “get out from the bus before I kicked your !” whispered the boy.

            Finally the girls has been get out from the bus, and then the bus return to walked.

            “hah! The girls so annoying, but.. except mom, grandmother, aunt, and IU! I love them!” the boy talked with his self. “finally, I can have a nap” the boy will have a nap, his ponsel are virbrate. His opened the message from kakao talk.




 

“HYA GONGCHAN! COMEBACK TO OFFICE! THE MANAGER WILL ANGRY WITH YOU!”

“aish hyung, please give me a breath to looked poster of IU concert on Gangnam!”

“arghh.. you know? We also have a concert! And you have to prepare that!”

“ahh.. I know hyung, I will go to there”

“that’s all for us, for bana”

“hm.. I know. Ah! Hyung, I have been fight with the girls! They just students! -_-”

“wah.. really? Who is win?”

“I’am ^^”

“really? Congratulations! ^^, I know that all happen because IU, right?”

“wahh.. hyung! You like a paranormal! You right! ^^, I love you hyung~”

“aish.. now, you have to go to office!”

“okey, I will be there!”




 

            “anything will happen to you, I’am always support you and be your side forever, IU-ssi” said Gongchan while smiling happy.




 

♥☺♥




 

            “really? So, I will go to the Femme Farm postponed?” asked Jieun, she was sit in the van.

            “hm.. Jieun-ah, are you okay? Why you take that schedule? And the old schedule is a you hoping for the last year are be throwing because the bad news of you? You really okay?” Manager Yoon asked while driving the van.

            “yes, I’am okay manager” Jieun trying to give a best smiling for her manager.

            Manager Yoon also smiling, “you choose the right way, don’t regret the your decision”

            “hm.. thank you manager”

        

            15 Minutes Later.

            The van are take Jieun and her manager have been stoped in front of the big house in the quiet districk.

            “goodbye, I will take you at Thursday. You will perform in there, you can do it! Lee Ji Eun hwaiting!” the Manager Yoon give a support for Jieun.

            “ne! I can do it! Please always support me!” Jieun smiling, she’s trying to keep her tears.

            “your mother and father are waited for you, quick meet your parents” Manager Yoon said.

            “Lee Ji Hoon..” she mumbled.

            Manager Yoon sighed, “Lee Ji Hoon also waited for you although he was in London”

            “that’s all because his fault”

            “may be.. if he not take the promise, he will tortured. And I know, he go to London just search a peace”

            Jieun clam up, she awake up, what I’am very egois?, “… hm”

            “I just support you Jieun-ah” he said while laughing.

            And then, Jieun smiling and close the door of van. She wave to Manager Yoon is drive the van to his home. Jieun open the gate of her house, and she looked to the beside of her house, there are fishpond.

            Jieun smiling, “are you happy now? You all have a many feed by my father? Ahh.. you all happy because my father now aren’t working?” asked Jieun to the many fish in the fishpond.

            “even my parents involved in my problems” Jieun mumbled. And then, she open the door, he  take off her shoes, and take it in the shoe rack. “I’am home!” She shouted.

            “Jieun-ah? Finally you’re in home, come on.. eat, I and your father waited for you so long” Jieun mother’s smiling.

            Jieun speechless, her eyes reddened, he kept the tears, “s.. sorry mom”

            “.. why? Are you okay? You have a critic or terror from someone? Are you okay?” Jieun mother so panic.

            “no.. I’am okay mom. Sorry, I’am full. You and father can ate without me. I’am go to bedroom, thanks for the food mom, I’am appreciate it” Jieun walked into her bedroom.

            Jieun closed and locked her door of bedroom. And the tears ready to fallen.

            “right now, I want to crying, but.. I don’t know, where the place for doing that?”




 

♥☺♥




 


special pict :