2047

Coup De Tat 'Axiom'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2047, the time of suffering and pain. A war broke out called the 'Coup De Tat' war. It was the war between Doomdada and Monster. Luckily Doomdada had Jeneral Dong who practised 'Ringa-Linga', a type of sorcery only known by those from Monster.But even so,only a few know about this sorcery. It's power were unlimited and helped to build a protection sheild or barrier from the army of Monster.The sheild protected Doomdada for almost a century but now it was weak and Jeneral Dong had forgotten how to make a new one.

Yes, it was a disaster. Jeneral Dong had not practised Ringa Linga for a long time so he was close to useless. Luckily,General Kwon saved the day revealing the biomachine humans he had been keeping for a century.

Risen from the sands of pain,the army of Doomdada.Leftanen Jeneral Yuhwa,Sayeon,Lee Hi.But 3 biomachine humans were not enough.Yuhwa was sent out of Doomdada on a mission to the Institution of Monster to look for survivors willing to join the Doomdada army.

The Institution was a horrible place to be. It is a mental asyllum for wandering captives to be held at and forced to believe the Capitol of Monster was the best virtual paradise to be. Changing humans into androids was the mission of the Capitol.

The army needed at least a decade to be completely ready for war but could the barrier hold for so long? Jeneral Dong had his doubts. It was a sheild meant to last forever but there was a flaw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter