Chapter 2

Annoying sunbaenim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Frozen in place. Urgh, this is so embarrassing, I even can't say anything. Aish, I can felt my whole face flushed up to the ears. "Uh, hi sunbae-nim" I scratched the back of my  neck awkwardly. I looked up at Taemin-sunbaenim's cold face. I can't hold this embarrassed anymore, aish. I bowed slightly and run away. I made the biggest mistake in my 15th life. My mother ever say sugar can lessen stress. Alright, I need some sugar, or a lot I think.

 

 

"Aww, so our Mingkki like Taemin-ssi? She has grown up," Bom wipes away her fake tears. "How can you not tell us that you like him? You didn't even look interested when I talk about him yesterday," Dara pout. "Maybe she's too shy to tell us," Bom winks at me.

"Woah, hold on. What are you talking about guys? I didn't like Taemin-sunbaenim."

"Tsk. We all know, this afternoon Kai confess to you -again- and you rejeccted him because you like Taemin!" Chaerin hit my nose playfully.

Wait, I paused a moment to thinking. "HOW CAN Y'ALL EVEN KNOW?!"

"You know babe, gossip spreads rapidly. Especially it's about Taemin and Kai, the hot guys in the school," Bom rolled her eyes. "We'll support you, Mingkki-ah!" 

I sigh, "But that's not like what you guys thinking."

"Tsk, there's no 'but'. Anyway we should be hurry up! We almost late for our first basketball practice."

"huh? What basketball? I think we're going home right now!" I frowning at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter