002

Time of the Essence

Ugh, where the hell am I?

I tossed over and slowly figured I was on a couch. A leather one I may add. Slowly, I decided to open my eyes. What a horrible idea that was. I was able to blink once before my teples began to ache and I felt like sleeping again. I knew it wasn't necessarily smart to do that though. My mother warned me it would cause serious brain injury or coma, but then again, my mother was no doctor.

"Jong, don't move too much. You'll get a head ache," He cooed. I widened my eyes even though it hurt and sat up to glare at him.

"MyungSoo," I growled. He sent me a soft smile and began to my hair softly. I still glared at him through the pain.

"Dont get mad at me, SungJong. You're the bloody idiot who disobeyed me," he said with not emotion attached.

"Oh my God. I 'disobeyed' you? The hell, what am I? Your stupid pet?" I spat.  He opened his mouth to shoot a nasty comment back, but foot prints became louder. The next thing I knew, this guy was standing next to the cough, glaring at us.

"L, is your stupid boyfriend up yet?" He growled.

"Boyfriend." I muttered. I glanced over to MyungSoo who seemed more annoyed than what he already was. 

"Shut up DongWoo. Were the hell is SungGyu? He said he needed me."

The man, DongWoo I suppose, chuckled a bit and flicked my forehead. I shifted my glare from Myung to him. "Don't touch me."

"Cute," DongWoo laughed in a nasty tone. "Look, L, because of this kid, your position here is now being questioned. Get comfortable, the boss will be talking for a while." He gave me one last look and patted my head. He walked away and I could hear MyungSoo mumble under his breath.

"Why are you here?" He snapped at me.

"I could ask you the same damn thing!" I retorted. "Why are you flipping here, Kim MyungSoo. Why is that guy here? Why is he calling you L? Who the hell is SungGyu?" He clenched his fists and put his head down. He did that when he was mad. I took that as a small slice of victory and smiled mentally. However, anxiety began to consume me. Who was SungGyu? Why is MyungSoo? What had he gotten into? I looked at him with widened eyes. "Oh my god, don't tell me you're selling drugs Kim MyungSoo."

"What? SungJong, just shut up. For once, just please shut up." He looked at me and then smacked my head in a soft manner.

"It's a lot worse than that, kid," someone snickered. I looked  over to MyungSoo. Honestly, I was too scared to see the person for myself. MyungSoo's posture straightened and he looked more serious than usual. "L, who's your little friend here?"

"Please don't involve him, hyung. He's just an idiotic kid. He doesn't know any better." I heard pleading in his voice.

"He doesn't  look like a kid. He looks around your age," DongWoo snickered. MyungSoo sent him a glare and turned back to the guy.

"Hyung please." 

"What is your name," He turned his attention to me.

"Lee SungJong, why?" I asked. I glanced back to DongWoo who was smirking.

"Alright, L, SungJong is your problem," The guy said and left without another word.

"Have fun," DongWoo snickered.

Confused and ultimately pissed off, I got off of the couch, only to be pushed back down my MyungSoo. "let. Me. Go." I said firmly.

"Let you go? Let you? Really SungJong? No, stay put. I need to get you flipping ready for training. All because you had to follow me. Jesus." MyungSoo glared at me and smacked my head. "Seungyeol, make sure this runt doesn't leave."

 

 

 

 

****Ugh, I haven't updated in a life time! TT^TT Well, anyways, here's another bad chapter!

Aish, I want food.

-Zella****