3

maybe i lost you forever

“I will always love you”

He woke up. It is the first time he dream about her since she gone. Those voice that he try to forget, now come haunting him again. Maybe it is some hint that he will see her again? How hard he try to deny it, but deep in his heart he know that he miss her, miss her badly. He want to see her again, how can he ever forget her voice, her aegyo, her laugh? She is one in a million, she is innocent in her own way, but at some time she can be very y.  And he truly and badly want hyejeong tell those word, those three word that always make he feel like he is the happiest man ever.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Damn minjun, you look bad. Why? Got some nightmare mate?” ask taecyeon.

“uhm mmm”

“yah I’m talk to you. Don’t ignore me”

“nothing. I just tired okay.”

“ I know some place that will cheer you up”.

“ yes yes I know where. but don’t ask me to drink again. It make feel like crap”

“okay, now lets go”.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile at fnc building

“unnie, I don’t think I want to go to that club. It is very crowded. Besides that, what will we doing there? If you want to dance, just do it here, I won’t mad at you?” whine hyejeong

“yah, what are you talk about? It is not like others club”.

“hyejeong-ah, you know there are very delicious, fabulous and wonderfulest food you ever try”.

“jimin unnie, I know you want to persuade me, but no need to add –est at your word”.

“why, I think it is good, my  beautilest hyejeong..hahaha. besides, kwangsoo sunbaenim really hilarious when he talk like that, so I want to try it too”.

“now, don’t waste our beautifulest time girls, let’s go. Hyejeong, unnie will never ever leave you alone, so get  your lazy arse here, now”.

“arasso”.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Minjun and his friend arrive at the club. It is crowded, seems like everyone came to that club. They go to their usual area, and order some drink. People are dancing, flirting and kissing publicly at the club.

“wahh, they really can’t control themselves”. Say wooyoung.

“why wooyoung, do you think you want to be like those couple”?

“hahaha, why did you tell me like that. I can control myself very well.”

“boys, how about we  see what we can find to keep ourselves entertained for the evening?”

“What about that one?” chansung nodded in the direction of an obviously inebriated blonde, who was wearing a skirt and tank top.

“well, my favorite. Let me show you how to entice her”.

All of them watch nickhun approach the girl. It still amused them to watch women swoon at his feet when he did nothing more than grace them with a smirk that clearly said, ‘I want you’. He had his moves, of course. At the moment, he was on the other side of the dance floor whispering charmingly in the girl’s ear. A confident smirk was tugging at his lips as his hand came up to her cheek gently.

“here goes his usual move. Honestly, I think I’ve never see him use other tactic. It is getting old already”.

“I think we should tell him to get some new moves, it is getting boring watching the same rubbish over and again”.

Minjun didn’t say anything. He doesn’t know why his heart beat rapidly. He only feels like that whenever there is hyejeong. He feels it first before he see her face. Suddenly he saw it, the red hair that belongs to hyejeong. There she is, with her friend. Year has been kind to her because she change, she look very beautiful. There are many feeling that pour in his heart right now. He feels happy, but at same time he feels nervous and afraid. Afraid that hyejeong will turn her face from him.

At same time, hyejeong feel something not right. She feels like someone is watching all of her movement. She tries to search for something, or someone that make her feel uneasy, until she saw him. Man that she try to forget. Man that she love and will always love. She freezes. She never thought she will ever see him again. It seems like he also see her, because there are shocking display on his face. Both of them look like they can’t take their eyes off of each other.

 

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

p/s i'm not really good with english...sorry