2

maybe i lost you forever

She needs to move on even though it is very painful. Who would have thought that first love could be very painful? If she knows, maybe she's trying not to love that guy.

" I will always love you, You're my true love "

She still remembers everything he says. At that time, everything is beautiful, as if the world belongs to them. She never thought that love would make her hurt this way. Every time alone, Hyejeong often remember their first time knew each other.

Flashback

" Hyejeong , can I trust you that you will take care of yourself when me and your father out?”

" Mom , hyejeong already a big girl . Don’t worry okay, I can take care of myself. Just go and have fun with daddy " .

" okay, take care. Love you dear” .

“love you to mommy”.

Suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello ? "

" Hello , may I speak to Hyejeong " ?

" Yes it’s me, may I know who’s there? ,and where did you get my number ?

" I’m  Minjun , I actually  got your number from a friend of mine . "

" So why are you calling me ? "

" I want to be your friend, can I”

Since then, Minjun and Hyejeong become close. At first she did not expect Minjun is very friendly. She just knew about him from her friends. And most importantly Minjun was one of the member from 2pm, the popular boy group on their campus. While she only from groups that had just risen up.

Her thought interrupted when someone called her.

“Earth to Hyejeong.”

"what?”

“Don’t what with me, tell me who the guy that occupy your mind lately?”

" yah Mina, do you think that me, Shin Hyejeong have boyfriend? Well, sorry to disappoint you but I don’t have one.  Besides that, no one ever like someone, just like me. They prefer someone as petite as you"

" Hahaha , sorry but that's not funny okay.  I've wanted to be like you, your body just like runaway model. And who say there isn’t any boy has interest in you? You have many fans, especially the boy that kind of romantic, handsome boy that always wants to be with you”

"if you think he is romantic, handsome and any other criteria, why not you just date him? "

" Hyejeong -I, he only have his eyes on you. Besides that, he is not my type” .

" yes, I know you like someone that can play guitar, piano just like Jong….. "

" yah , it’s not like that. I only admire him ".

" Hahaha , okay I won’t tease you anymore . Come, let’s continue practice.

“okay. Let’s go”.

Both of them walk to the training room to practice dancing