Senior powers

Badge

The tie was hung upon the door handle. Facing the wall  the door handle was swung to towards the entrance. The door slammed shut.

SUGA took off his shirt; and dumped it in the basket of used clothes. He dived onto his bed. Singing along to taeyang's part in 'tomorrow' "no, no,no more tomorrow" he started to rap along to Tablo's part. 

He revived a text from NamJoon explaining he had to come over quickly. *J-Hope is annoying me. i think i want to punch him in the face* He rushed out wearing his favourite polo shirt.

He thought he heard a whisper before he left, yet continued on afraid that his best friend would be bashed up because of his short temper; NamJoon. The god of destruction.

Little did SUGA know. 

"Hey how dare he leave me; and for a shirt that he won't put me on." His senior badge whined. 

"Shut up" the tie screeched.

"No, senior badge power" the badges power forced the tie to untie. 

" , tie me back. TIE ME BACK"  

"Why?" The badge asked.

"I feel and uncomfortable, and partly unloved."

"Now you know how I feel when SUGA leaves with out me."

*The polo shirt that SUGA was wearing chuckled darkly*

The badge unclipped itself from SUGA's. uncomfortable tie.  
"Maybe if he can't find me, he'll actually want me" the tie looked away, as the badge cried deeply.

Taking deep breaths; he cried "SENIOR POWERS" and the tie was life's from where it had dropped, it was also tied nicely. 

"No one; including my love will realise my dissapearance. No until he wants to use me again." He started to cry and float to the high shelf.