Eunhyuk's Love Life

Eunhyuk's Love Life

Our comeback album main song is Mr Simple. But my soul mate is not simple at all.

 

He is a weird, funny fish that made me fell hard in love with him. The guy that makes my heart beat faster and steals my breath away. The guy that makes me cry and laugh at the same time.

 

And he is Lee Donghae, the fishy prince, our finding Nemo and my lover that believes in aliens.

 

During concerts, he will have lots and lots of skin-ship with me even though I smell bad when I sweat. Yes, he does have skin-ship with other members like Siwon (I get jealous because of that) but the way he treated me was different.

 

I remember there was once when he kept giving our ELF flying kisses and I got jealous (sorry ELF). I showed my unhappiness and he gave one to me too. I got an indirect kiss!

 

Oh and I remember there was once he accidently touch me somewhere he shouldn’t. After the performance, he kept apologising to me. Of course, I forgave him. I mean who won’t forgive someone that as such cute puppy eyes and he didn’t mean it.

 

I always wonder why he keeps a picture of me and my mum in his wallet. Sometimes I wonder what is going on in his mind…..besides aliens and fish.

 

During Adonis Camp, he came to find me when I wanted to have some private time. I asked him why he kept disturbing me. His reply was very sweet that made me wanted to hug him tight but I can’t lose to him. His reply was because he wanted to see me. I managed to kick him out because he fell into my trap. But in the end, it was me that went to find him.

 

Sleeping together is a habit for us. He will hug me to sleep and I love his warmth, except his sudden “attacks” on me. Don’t think like a ert! What I meant is he will randomly put his hand on my face hard as if a slap, but usually I will slap him back. And who will win the fight? Of course it’s me, whenever I give him my pout and puppy eyes, he will melt instantly. Not that I’m bragging but I’m just repeating what he said to me.

 

And after a performance of Donghae’s Beautiful, he whispered into my ear. “Instead of ‘I just can’t be without you girl’, I want to say ‘I just can’t be without you boy’ ”. I blushed and the Kyumin couple sniggered at me. Even Donghae was holding his laughter. I told to him stop laughing but he just put his hands on his stomach and say, “because you are too cute”. “My Sungminnie is cuter” Kyuhyun join in the conversation. “No my Hyukkie is cuter” “No Minnie is wayyyyyyyyy cuter” …. They argued over who was cuter. Sungmin and I giggled at them. Our boyfriends sure are funny.

 

My fishy boyfriend hates Eunteuk. Thus, he will appear in Kiss The Radio often. Not that I hate it but it doesn’t mean I like it. He will steal my strawberry milk and interrupt when Leeteuk Hyung and I were talking. Especially, PDA…public display affection. Yes, ELF loves it but I get embarrassed easily. Too much of PDA, I might pass out because of his cheesiness.

 

During our long stay at Taiwan, he and Siwon went to shoot for the drama. I keep putting a fake smile in front of the camera because without Donghae beside me, it just feels weird. Once a host brought up a topic of Donghae and I. I wanted to tease Donghae since he was not there. I told everyone that Donghae is my girlfriend. The host continued asking who was the guy in the relationship and I said it was me. When Donghae returned to the dorm, he asked me straight in the face who is the guy in our relationship. Till now I don’t know how he knew that I said that I was the guy in the relationship. But I have a feeling it got to do with Kyuhyun.

 

Donghae stared into my eyes and I got scared. An angry Donghae is scary sometimes… I say that I was joking and what was his response? He smirked…an evil smirk that made he stood rooted to the ground. After a few seconds of staring at each other, Donghae finally broke into laughter. “I scared you so badly. Hyukkie you don’t have to be so scared. I’m….not going to kill you….Hyukkie…” Donghae hugged me tight and repeating that he was sorry. Why? I cried that’s why. I got too scared and I’m a well known cry-baby. People thinks that Donghae is the cry-baby but no…Leeteuk Hyung tops while I go second. Because of the commotion, Donghae got kicked by Sungmin and I sleep with Sungmin that night.

 

What happened the next day? Donghae kept giving me his famous puppy eyes and of course I forgave him. After I forgave him, he ran off. Of course I got angry and pouted the whole time till he ran back and gave me a cartoon of strawberry milk.

 

During a concert, Kyuhyun called me idiot and silly. Donghae pulled me behind him and asked Kyuhyun “what are you doing to my girl” obviously he wanted to say girl friend but Yesung Hyung stop him in time. That night Kyuhyun got kick by Sungmin and bullied by Donghae. Donghae really protects me and vice versa.

 

I still remember how Donghae confess to me. It was after Donghae’s dad funeral. I found him crying alone on the rooftop. Whenever he cries my heart breaks into pieces. I hug him from behind and he pushed himself to face me. “Hyukkie….” He said with a cracked voice. I couldn’t say anything and I hugged him tighter. After a few minutes, he stopped crying and looked straight into my eyes. I shivered a little as his stare had an effect on me. “Hyukjae…I finally understand that I have to treasure what I have before it’s too late”. I smiled and nodded my head. “And I have to confess to my long time crush before it’s too late”. That literally broke my heart…Donghae had a crush on someone for a long time. “Hyukkie…wish me good luck!” and Donghae ran off. I guess it was time for me to cry. And I did…till….

 

Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I turn around to find Donghae hiding something behind his back. He then kneels in front of me and asked “Hyukjae can you be my girlfrie- I mean boyfriend?” My mind went blank and Donghae just look at me curiously. I broke into a smile and hug him (again). “I would I would!” Donghae respond by hugging back. And that’s how Donghae confess to me.

 

There are lots more sweet memorises he gave me that will take forever to list it down.

 

But one thing for sure…I love him.

 

 

 

BOOM!

 

After Eunhyuk thought about his love life, he heard a loud explosion. He saw smoke coming out from the kitchen and a screaming Ryeowook. And he found a guiltily looking Donghae. Upon seeing Donghae, he run towards him asking was he injured and lifting his arms to check for injuries. “Hyukkie…” finally Donghae speak. “I’m sorry for being a failure…I can’t even cook for you”. Eunhyuk stared at Donghae for a few seconds and spoke, “Not being able to cook doesn’t mean you are a failure. You are never a failure because you managed to capture my heart”.

 

Donghae hugged Eunhyuk tightly and said “I love you my Hyukkie!”

 

 

No matter how weird or clumsy Donghae is, Eunhyuk still love him dearly and that will not change forever.