Chapter 2

We'll Meet Again [The Back-Story]

 

 

Later that day, the members of the dance club went to the studio preparing for their practice. It was for an event at their university called Kaleidoscope. In that event there’s a program called Fusion where students can showcase their talents. It’s not only for students who are majoring in music, dance or theater but for those who aren’t as well. As expected to the Dance Club, they’ll perform different type of dance like popping, locking, tutting, street dance and freestyle.

“Okay, everybody here? We’ll begin practice in 10 minutes, don’t forget to stretch!”

As the president of the dance club, Eunhyuk is in charge of the members’ attendance in practice and performance. Along with Sungmin, they’re basically the ones that monitor their hoobaes’ performance. The rule in their club is simple, maintain your GPA or else, you’ll be cut and out of the club.

Eunhyuk turn the boom box on and on cue, the members are now in their positions to start their practice. After dancing non-stop for an hour, Eunhyuk called for a break.

“Water break! By the way, since the semester is about to end, I think we should make this performance as special as possible.”

“Also, if you have friends who want to join the club, encourage them. We need more members as possible. Junior and seniors really have a hectic schedule so their participation in our club is a bit limited.” Sungmin added.

Dance practice came to an end and everyone is busy gathering their things so they could head home. HyunAe fished out her cellphone and was trying to call Kibum but wasn’t successful.

“Trying to call your boyfriend?”

HyunAe looked up where the voice came from, and it was Sungmin looking at her. She just smiled and hid her phone inside her bag.

“If you want, Eunhyuk and I can take you home. It’s dangerous for a girl to be walking alone at night.”

“It’s okay oppa, I can manage.”

“We’re not taking no for an answer.” Hyuk butted in.

Since he wasn’t answering my texts and calls, maybe it’s okay to go with my seonbaes. She thought to herself.

“Okay oppa.”

“But before we go home, let’s eat. I’m so hungry, plus Sungmin hyung’s cousin is waiting at the diner near the uni. He’s been texting me nonstop.”

Since Sungmin brought his car, the 3 went to the parking lot and went inside the vehicle. After a few minutes, they arrived at the café where Donghae was. The three entered the café, Sungmin and Eunhyuk were looking where Donghae was, and HyunAe following them.

“Over here!” Donghae waved his hand, signaling his hyungs where his location is.

Sungmin and Eunhyuk walked to where Donghae was, HyunAe still following behind the two.

“Yah, what took you so long? I’ve been waiting for you guys like forever.”

“Mianhae, Donghae-ah. We had a quick meeting. By the way this is one of our members, HyunAe.” Sungmin answered his cousin and introduced HyunAe.

“Oh, it’s you.”

“You both know each other?” Eunhyuk answered, confused.

 “Not really. I bumped into her a couple of times when I got lost earlier at the university.”

“Actually, he barged into the studio while I was practicing.” HyunAe murmured.

 “Oh okay, and you know what? I’m hungry, let’s eat!” Eunhyuk butted in.

The food arrived and everyone started to eat.

“Okay tell me how you knew each other.” Sungmin was the one to ask eyeing Donghae and HyunAe.

“Remember when I told you I was lost, I bumped into her at the hallway but before that I saw her dancing at the studio.”

“That’s why you knew where the dance studio is.” Sungmin commented.

“HyunAe, I thought you told me you didn’t see anyone pass by the studio when I asked you.”

“Oh you passed by the studio first before he barged in.”

“By the way, he was the one I was telling you about. He’s gonna transfer at the uni in the coming semester. I think you’ll both be in the same department.”

“Cool.”

“Yeah, thanks.”

The 4 of them finished eating and it’s getting pretty late. Since it was a hectic week, everyone in the school are preparing for finals then after, the program.

“Oppa, it’s getting late. I think we should head home now.”

“Yeah, didn’t notice the time. Let’s go.”

Sungmin, Eunhyuk and HyunAe walked towards the door heading to the parking lot.

“Hyung, I gotta to the men’s room. Wait for me at the parking lot.” Donghae shouted.

 

Donghae’s POV

I had to excuse myself and asked them to wait for me at the parking lot. I was on my way to the men’s room when I think I saw a girl who walked in.

“Whoa, am I seeing things?”

I disregarded what I saw and went straight in. Unfortunately there are no urinals so I went to check the cubicles if it’s empty. Three cubicles are locked when I went to the last one, the door was slightly opened. I pushed the door getting ready to use the cubicle when I saw a couple making out.

“Oh shoot I didn’t know, I mean. Sorry!”

Forgetting about my business, I went out of the men’s room and ran at the parking lot where my cousin’s car is.

“I thought you’re going to the men’s room?”

“Yeah I was, but you know. Just drive. Let’s go.”

“Yah, Donghae-ah. Did you get in to a fight?”

“Ani, I just, well, I just…”

“Okay, you what?” My bestfriend asked me.

“Well, I was on my way to the men’s room when I saw a girl went in. At first I thought I was just seeing things and then when I pushed the door of the cubicle I saw a couple making out.”

“That’s it?” Sungmin hyung chuckled.

“What do you mean that’s it? It’s quite embarrassing to witness that. ”

“What are you embarrassed about? They should be embarrassed. They’re doing it in a public property.” It was HyunAe who talked back.

“Well yeah, it’s just… Let’s stop talking about it okay.”

END of POV

______________________

sorry for the super late update. >.<