Chapter 1

We'll Meet Again [The Back-Story]

 

 

HyunAe’s POV

Everything I do is just like a routine. I wake up, go to school, go back home, sleep then I’ll do the same thing tomorrow. My life is boring I know, not until I met him. They said he was the best example of perfection, but I don’t see him that way. Most of the girls I know drool over him, while me, I’m just not interested at him.

I was on my way to the university when someone approached me.

“HyunAe!”

I looked over to where the voice came from. It’s none other than my seonbae, Eunhyuk oppa.

“Oppa, annyeonghasseyo.”

“Why are you walking alone?”

“Uh, because I am.”

“Pft, where’s your boyfriend? He should be walking with you on the way to the university.”

Yes, that’s right. I have a boyfriend. Most of my friends hate him. I don’t see why, even Eunhyuk oppa hates him. He’s quite popular actually, not that I’m boasting, just stating the facts.

“He hasn’t contacted me over the weekend. I guess he’s busy.”

“Busy? We’re all busy, since finals are coming up. Seriously HyunAe, if that guy really loves you he’ll make sure to spend time with you, even if he’s busy.”

I just kept quiet and did not utter a word. We reached the university and headed in different direction. When I was on my way to my locker, I saw someone leaning on it.

“HyunAe, why are you with Eunhyuk?”

“Oh, Eunhyuk oppa saw me walking alone on my way here at the university.”

“Yeah right, I bet he’s hitting on you.”

You guessed that right, it’s my boyfriend. He never really liked my friends, specially the guys at the dance club. I just don’t wanna argue with him, didn’t utter a single word.

“Come on, I’ll walk you in your room.”

I never really knew what I liked about Kibum, my boyfriend. The only reason I know that it feels right to be with him. We’ve been dating for a year now, I never knew what he saw in my either.

I’m taking up Communication and Media Studies, since I love photography, writing and such. Not to mention I love reading novels. After 3 hours of lecture in Advance Journalism, I can finally breathe. Don’t get me wrong, I love writing but not journalism, I love creative writing more.

I went to the place where I release my stress, the dance studio. It’s only 11:00am, and my class is not until 1:30pm. I changed into some loose shirt and pants and started doing some stretching.

“Hey HyunAe.”

“Oh Sungmin oppa.”

Sungmin oppa is also my seonbae, he’s Eunhyuk oppa’s friend actually.

“Have you seen a guy pass by here?”

“I haven’t seen anyone pass by. Why?”

“Oh, it’s just I lost my cousin. He will be transferring here at the uni for the next semester.”

“Sorry oppa, haven’t seen anyone since I got here.”

“Okay, thanks anyway. Don’t forget we have practice later at 6:00.”

“Noted!”

I’m a member of the dance club, Eunhyuk oppa is the president while Sungmin oppa is the vice president. I was starting to dance and feel the rhythm of the music when someone barged in at the door.

“Yes?”

“Sorry I’m new here. I can’t seem to find my way out.” The guy answered.

“Yeah right.” That’s right, I’m pissed. It really irritates me whenever someone disturbs me while I’m dancing.

The guy is still there not moving an inch.

“Why are you still here?”

“Oh, sorry.”

At last the guy left and now I’m back to dancing again.

END of POV

 

Eunhyuk and Sungmin went inside the dance studio and saw the tired HyunAe, sitting in the middle of floor.

“HyunAe, you’re still here.”

“Oh oppa, you’re here again.”

“Wae? Am I not allowed to be here?”

“Nope. Eunhyuk oppa, until what time is the practice later?”

“Practice ends at 8:00.”

“Cool. Oops, almost 1:30, need to prepare for my next class. Later oppa-deul.”

HyunAe went to the ladies room and change from her dance clothes to her normal clothes. As she was about to turn to the hall where her class is, she bumped in to a guy who looked very familiar.

 “Oh, I’m sorry miss. Let me help you.”

“Next time please watch where you’re going.”

She dusted off her pants, while the guy helped her collecting her things on the ground.

“You’re the girl from earlier today, the one who’s dancing.”

“And you’re the one who barged in the dance studio. Nice bumping in to you. I need to go.”

HyunAe just walked away and left the guy in daze.

He watched her walk away until she reached her class. He heard his phone and he was brought back into his sense. Looking at phone to see the incoming caller, ‘Sungmin hyung’.

“Hyung, I got lost. Where are you?”

“I should be the one asking you where you are. I’m at the dance studio.”

“Arasso, I will be there in a few.”

“Do you know where the studio is located?”

“Ne hyung.”

“Arasso, I’ll see you in a few.”

As soon as he reached the dance studio, he was greeted by his cousin Sungmin and best friend Eunhyuk.

“Yah! Lee Donghae, where have you been?”

“Sorry hyung, I was looking for you.”

“Fishy!”

“Monkey!”

“So it’s true you’re transferring here at our university.”

“Ne, why? You don’t want me to?”

“Just making sure. Don’t forget to join our club.”

“Sure, you know how much I love dancing.”

_________________

first update for this fic. i really don't have any idea what to write :))))

it's just i don't know what to write on my other fic so that's why i wrote this chappie instead. :D 

whoopie!! :D