pit-a-pat

Turquoise nail polish

The feeling of her lips on yours never for a second left your mind. you shook your head furiously trying to shake the thought away. "no." you told yourself. The bell rang for lunch and you quickly grabbed your things from the library and ran out to the lunch field. the school let's students eat lunch outside when it's summer. taeyeon quickly ran after you. "why are you in such a hurry?" she called out. "shut up." you snarled finally reaching your destination which was the biggest tree on the campus. it was your tree and everyone knew it. "she so ing disgusting." you blurted out looking straight at krystal. She was siting with her groupies, im yoona, victoria song, and her sisters girlfriend tiffany hwang. i guess it's in the gene. your glare locked on her. taeyeon waved her hand in front of your face trying to get you to snap out of whatever you were thinking. "what happened?" she asked. "nothing taeyeon." you replied coldly getting up to get in line for the sub truck she followed behind you as usual. "did she kiss you or something" taeyeon snorted laughing to herself. you didn't answer. "oh my god she did didn't she?!" she asked you yelling. "shut up!" you yelled back. "but aren't you--" she trailed off. "YES! i'm straight." 
"oh." she sighed you shook your head rolling your eyes and paid for your sandwich. "what are you going to do about it then?" 

"nothing."

"nothing?"

"nothing." you turned back to taeyeon with a stern look. "ok nothing, well did you like it--" 

"NO!" you yelled sitting in front of the tree crossed legged. Taeyeon chuckled. "you'll never know unless you try it" she shrugged taking a bite of her sandwich. "are you telling me to kiss her?" you quirked an eyebrow. "no you idiot i'm talking about liking girls." she pouted. "i mean i've never tried it. why? do you like girls?" you asked putting your food down. she looked at you. "i think. I kind of like this one girl but i don't think she likes me like that." taeyeon pouted. "who wouldn't like you?" you questioned her. "so you're not grossed out by this?" 

"taeyeon are you stupid? of course not. you're my bestfriend. i'll support you through whatever it is." you reasured her and pulled her in for a hug. you took a quick glance at krystal again. she looked back and you quickly looked away. no. you told yourself. out of all girls why does it have to be her.

---

"pit-a-pat" you heard someone whisper as you flipped through your book in the library. you turned your head to see who is was and saw krystal jung right next to you. ". you scared me." you growled at her. "that's how your heart sounded earlier." she bite her bottom lip and sat in front of you. you bite the inside of your cheek to keep yourself from screaming. she was seductive. and she knew it. "i've been thinking about you." 

"well don't." you broke out gluing your eyes back onto your book. "why not?" she paused. "because you don't like me?" she continued "exactly." 

"that can change" she giggled and walked to one of the isles you followed her. you didn't know why but you did. She suddenly turned around. you were startled. the two of you were inches away. "why are you following me?" she whispered. "i don't know." your eyes were stuck on her lips. a smirk twitched across them. "kiss me." she whispered again. you were hesitant but you did. you pressed your lips onto hers, tongues fighting for dominance in a heated kiss. you quickly pulled back and blinked at her. pit-a-pat. there it was, but this time it wasn't krystal. it was the sound of your heart beating. 

pit-a-pat