that suffocating smell

Turquoise nail polish

"can't you do that somewhere else? it's intoxicating." you said harshly to the now, red haired krystal jung. her hair style changes a lot from time to time, last time it was brown almost auburn, but now it's red and annoyingly  bright. She didn't answer. "are you going to ignore me now?" you weren't always the harsh and blunt type but she was starting to piss you off. "i want it to dry before gym" she said quietly. "it's suffocating me." you lightened up your voice. "i'm sorry." she didn't sound too apologetic. "it's really pretty. my sister got it for me. Turquoise." she continued. you rolled your eyes and walked out of study hall, your bestfriend taeyeon trailing behind you. "go easy on her you ." she scolded you. "why should i?" you protested. "you know she just went through a break up and her sister's not here right now to support her."
"so what? she got dumped and her sister went to the states. it's not like she's not coming back and there are other fish in this damn sea."
"she might, or might not who knows. still be nice."
you groaned and nodded. "fine, but why did she have to paint her nails in study hall? i actually have to study." you quickened your pace as you saw the sign "library" you hastily ran in, trying to be as quiet as you can you set your books on one of the tables and began to take notes, taeyeon observed your quick movements. "you really wanna pass this exam don't you?" she teased knowing very well you did. "stop being a ." shooting her a glare, you thwacked her forehead. "sorry can't help it." you heard the library door open and you watched as krystal sat down and continued doing her nails. you scoffed and taeyeon noticed. "no. Aerin no." too late you were up on your feet and walking over to her. she looked up slowly and you slapped the bottle containing the turquoise liquid out of her hands and onto the floor. "I--" she began to speak but you cut her off. "the whole reason why i left the classroom was so you could stay there and do your nails. are you that stu--"
"aerin, stop. you're too harsh on the poor girl." you let out a low sigh and grabbed krystal's arm pulling her harshly towards the stair way. "you. don't follow us." you pointed at taeyeon and growled. 

"why are you so stupid?!" you asked almost shouting. "it's not my fault you went to the library." krystal voiced quietly almost at a whisper but you still heard it. "excuse me?" you glared at her. she wasn't much taller than you were but she was taller none the less. "how was i suppose to know you were going to be at the library?!" she raised her voice. you scoffed and raised a hand to slap her but she stopped you. she grabbed your arm and pinned you against the wall. "not so tough now are we?" she smirked. you knew krystal wasn't a sad lonely little girl she was strong but just fragile. she just needed someone but today was not the day to piss you off. "stop playing games you lesbian" you snarled. last semester krystal was the talk of the school. "first lesbian couple to come out" they said. her and her first love, choi jinri finally decided to make it officially, but jinri broke her heart leaving her yet again alone in her misery. "i'm not playing games you homophob." she snarled. you watched her pin her legged between your legs and you just let it happen. you don't know why. you didn't really care about lesbians and what they do and you sure as hell didn't care about krystal and jinri. "get off" you huffed. she continued moving closer, and grazed her bottom lip against your top lip and you quivered, pushing her off. "you're disgusting. if i were to have any interests in girls it would definitely not be with you." you walked passed her pushing her shoulder with yours. you quickly ran out of the stair way and letting the door close loudly behind you. your back leaned against it and you inhaled deeply. no. strictly no girls. only boys. you repeated these words over and over again in your head but you couldn't deny how fast your heart was beating when she had her lips on yours.

 


hNnNNg yeah so this wasn't a very good chapter.
it was just a filler. letting you know the background and how "fragile" krystal is and such.
so the main character's name is Aerin. yeah--- otl