01

A Ware Wolf Love and A Vampire Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" See you tomorrow ". My best friend pats my shoulder and walk away. Walking together under the same umbrella with her boyfriend on this rainy day really make me feel jealous. Acting all lovey dovey just like in drama. And I was left alone without anyone willing to share their umbrella." I’m used to it no need to act sad just show that you are okay " I smiled and face the dark sky. "I need to get home now or else I’m going to miss my favorite drama". I had to for the sake of my drama ! I walk and act like nothing happen although the heavy rain falls down and hit my skin. Not to mention I’m freezing to death and for sure all my books are wet. Of corse I do it with a reason. No need to go to school if I’m sick and no need to complete the home work. " yahooooo " I shouted and quicken my pace. 

 

A kitten… a kitten is hiding under a tree. Trying its best not to get wet by the rain drops. A pure white kitten turns dirty and mud stains its fur. " You might die from this coldness little kitty ". I approached it and take him with me. Hiding it under my school blazer. Luckily it’s understand my intention to save him and not biting or trying to escape from me. " I’ll clean you and feed you once we reach home okay ". And this time I wasted no time and ran as fast as I could knowing that a kitten is under my care.

 

"Meow…meow…" The little cat trying to get my attention when I’m too focused watching drama. " What are you trying to tell me hmm ?" I it's fur and playing with it's tail. " Yah ! Please see who is knocking the door since then. Did you become deaf already ? You really should stop watching drama since you ignore everything ". My mom shouted from the kitchen. " I get it mom ". Lazily I get up from the couch and following me from behind is the kitten.

 

I opened the door knob and saw a guy standing there. Wearing a simple t-shirt and shorts he smiled. " Yes are you looking for my brother ? " I cocked an eyebrow. " N-no I think you’ve take one of my precious belongings ". He stated eyes darted to the kitten." N-no I’m no-- " " yes you’re ". He cut my words and squat down holding the kitten in his hand. To my surprise the kitten his fingers. " Ouh that’s yours " I mutter." Thank you for took care my baby ". He stood up leaned forward and pecked my cheeks. " Your reward " He said while kissing me. I can feel he smirk when he kissed me. " Smell nice " He said under his breath and I clearly heard it.

 

His movement was fast within seconds his dist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter