2

When CAP has to cheat for an answer.

 

 

Students are filling up the hallway as soon as they finished taking their test. You could hear them grunt and talk about how hard their exam was. On the other side, CAP has this big grin on this face. He was lucky someone helped him answering in Trigo. Without you, he'll be smacked by his dad again due that he got a failing grade. 

You're with your best friend, Jiyeon. She's bragging about the fact that he helped Myungsoo with his' Trigo exam too.

She squealed. "I helped Myungsoo! I helped him." as disgusted as you are, you just kept on chuckling and rolling your eyes with her actions. "Okay! Okay! You helped him. So, could you please shut up?" 

Jiyeon walked away and went to the bathroom but you stayed in the locker. You opened your locker and took out the necessary things you need. After getting all your stuff, you shut your lockers close. A familiar figure greeted you. "Hello y." he waved. *CAP, you ert.* 

You rolled your eyes and turned around to walk away. But he grabbed your wrist and spun you around facing him again. You widened your eyes in anger. "What?! I helped you already. Isn't that enough for you?" you exclaimed.

"Yes, that was well enough for me." he said. "But..... if I didn't say that in return, you'll have to make with me, you won't give me the answers." 

You gritted your teeth and said, "I just gave you the answer because felt pity on you. NOT that I want to have with you." He wiggled his' eyebrows. "Mean it babe. You want to." he pouted. "It's the y CAP. Don't you want to do it first with me?" 

*CAP? My first. Uhhhh, not bad though. Hey! ~~~~~ snap out!* you thought and shake your head. "So, tonight? In my house?" he asked while tapping his' foot.

"Uhhhhhhhh. Ew?" you answered, sarcastically. He chuckled and pulled your wrist. "But at least I should give you something in return. I hope it will satisfy you." he smirked. You leaned back but he took the back of your neck and crashed his' lips unto yours. You felt blushing and your cheeks turned hot. He suddenly pulled back and searched your eyes. "Bye hottie." he said goodbye and walked away with a smile on his' face.

You were blankly twinkling your eyes because of surprisement. *Did? He? Just? Kiss? Me?* you touched your lips. "He did! Oh my gosh! He did!" you squealed up and down with your hands clasped together.

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows while watching you."What the hell happened to you?" she asked. You smiled and said, "Nothing."

"You were squealing like CAP kissed you in front of the whole school."

You smiled again. *Because he did.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY! OKAY! Time to continue with my L.Joe fic. It was nice seeing you guys here! Comments are loved. <3