1

When CAP has to cheat for an answer.

 

 

It was exam hour and everyone was busy taking the test for CAP's most worst subject, Trigonometry.

He was tapping his' ballpen on his armchair emitting annoying sounds with his paper still blank. No writen inside it, no answers and nothing can be found. *What should I do? This subject my world a lot.*  You were getting annoyed by the sound of the ballpen being tapped.  "Could you please shut that up?!" you hissed but whispering. He then, stopped.

He wanted to shout at his' Trigo teacher how ing hard is the exam. "Yah! ~~~~" CAP called you, whispering but strong enough for you to hear. You acted like you didn't hear and continued answering your exam. "YAH! Kim ~~~~~~!"

Slapping your ballpen on you desk, you turned to him. "What is that Kim~~~~~?" the proctor asked. You shooked your head. "Nothing." the proctor nodded.

"What do you want?!" you backfired at CAP. He shaked his' paper right in your face. "It's Trigo. I need help."

Rolling your eyes, you said, " you." and go on with your test.

CAP smirked. "I could give you something in return babe." biting your lip in anger, you turned again. "WHAT!"

"." he said. With your eyes wide, you gulped. "N-no th-thanks head."

Finishing the test first, you took a pieceof paper and wrote all the answers, the solutions and charts. You stood up, took your bag and passed your answer sheets. Before you strode out of the room, you slapped the paper on CAP's desk. He looked up on you."What's this?" he asked. "You don't want the answers?"

He smiled. "So........... you want to have with me after all? Ha."

You rolled your eyes. "In your dreams CAP." he pouted. "Awwwwwww. When will I ever get to have with the most iest girl in class?"

"After death," and you went out of the room, disgusted. *But hey! I helped him.* you thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:) comments are loved. <3