Chapter 10

A Fangirl's Fairytale

 

-GD's POV-

 

"Hyung! Check this out! A fan gave this to me on my way here!"

"What is it?"

"Carrot cake! Hmm~ Smells good! Want some?"


Carrot cake. I wonder what that rabbit is doing right now. I said to myself.

 

"Imma go check out our fansclub and post a thank you note. This cake is amazing!!" Seungri said while devouring the cake.

"You're eating the whole cake." 

"Mphmmh..Oh sorry Hyung. Did you want some?" He said to me with a smile covered with cream.

"Geez. Forget it." I continued reading my emails determined to ignore the noisy rat.

 

"OHMYGHADHYUNGITSHDARAHNOOHNAHHH!!!"

 

"Swallow rat. Swallow. I can't understand a freakin' thing you just said." I said my eyes fixed on my laptop.

(gulps!)

"I said it's noona! It's Dara noona! Look!"

"WHAT?! WHERE?!"

 

I immediately went to the computer and what I saw made my eyes bulge out of their sockets.

it is her..and she's with EXO?!

It's a newly created thread entitled..

 

"Former YG stan turned SM stan, leaves BIGBANG over rookie boy group EXO."

 

I felt something snap inside me.

The thread has pictures of Dara and her friend with EXO members as they where running away from fans.

The other picture is when they were inside a grocery store. The captions said that they where already talking and the EXO members where said to be introducing themselves. 

 

WHAT THE HELL RABBIT? Since when did you get all chummy with other idols besides me?!

 

"Waa. Some of our fans are pretty harsh towards Dara noona. I hope they lighten up a bit."

 

@GDisMine: What a ! Choosing EXO over BIGBANG!!!

@Love_YoungBa3: President was right! That corn freak Bom is not president material! And that Dara is just annoying! Their obviously flirting with them!

@SwagCheckYO: Good thing their not members here anymore! Serves them right!

 

WHAT. THE. HELL.

 

"Err..hyung. Your pressing the mouse way to hard you'll break it."

"Shut up! I'm going out for a while."

"What?! But we have to practice for Inkigayo tomorrow!"

 

I ignored him and went straight to my car grabbed my phone and called someone.

 

"It's me. I need to find someone."

 

==========

 

-DARA's POV-

 

WHAT THE HELL?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!

Those were the words Bom and I said after seeing the pictures. ARGH! Dammit! I wanted to punch someone!!

 

"I'm so effin' sure it's that president's fault! I mean she's the one who's always out to get us!" Bom said while trying to calm her nerves.

"Argh! I can't believe this!" I said burying my face into our bed.

"How can we ever show our faces to BIGBANG?!"

She slumped beside me and burrowed her face into the pillows.

 

The president knocked us out with one punch...how humiliating. TT__TT

 

Riiiiiiiing!!!

 

We both jumped from shock. It was my phone.

 

"Huh? the number's not registered." Gulp. Why do I feel nervous? "Uh..Hello?"

"It's me.."

"Who?"

"Did you know that I am a selfish person?"

"Excuse me?!"

"I can be VERY possessive even to my fans."

"Jiyong?!" OMG! It's HIM!

"I saw the post at VIPismySEOUL."

 

I face palmed myself.

 

"Err..uhm, you see..it was just a coincidence, m-meeting EXO." Good God! Sandara Park! CALM DOWN!

"Don't lie rabbit.."

Okay now I'm pissed. "Look. I already told you it was a coincidence!" Darn this guy! "And how the heck did you get my number?!"

"Resources.." He plainly said.

 

Hmp. I've had enough of this.

 

"Well if you don't have anything else to say..I'm gonna hang up, cause right now, me and my friend is getting bashed all over the internet. " I was about to slam the phone down when he started talking again..

 

"I can help you clear your name."

"W-What do you mean?"

"I'm calling to offer you a job."

"But..I already have a job."

"Let me rephrase that..I have a job for you...and you can't say no Sandara Park." He said his voice high and demanding. Goodness..this guy is such a handful!

"What is it?" 

 

 

 

 

"You're going to be BIGBANG's new manager."

 


 

I gotta be honest, a jealous Dragon is so effin' aaaay~ LOL (excuse my y tone..)

Btw, I forgot to tell you this earlier, but I'm not really familiar with EXO members yet so I will appreciate it if you correct me If I happen to post any wrong info's about them.. (but i'll make sure I research something before posting it to avoid errors as well^^,)

Well, that's that. I'll see you guys on the next chapter! DARAGON moment ahead~

oh! Before I forgot since I got a lot of free time right now, I joined this amazing & newly opened graphics shop.

Please visit us and leave requests :) ♠ Crush ♠ Graphic Shop ♠

 

<3 <3 <3

-Rei