Chapter Seven

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

A month has passed by quickly, you and EXO hung out with BTS a lot during that time and gotten much closer with them. Now it was time for to do that project for science with Jungkook at your house.

'Dingdong, dingdong!'

You got up and opened your door.

"Annyeong Jungkook!" You said smiling.

"Annyeong," Jungkook said slipping off his shoes. You lead him to the couch where you had paper, pencils, and a laptop ready to use for your project. "Annyeonghaseyo," he said bowing down as your mother came into the living room with a plate of fruits that had cut watermelons, strawberries with the stem and leaves cut off, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, cut mangoes and peaches, and cut kiwis, on the side were small fruit forks.

"Wahh, gamsahapnida Omma!" You said and bowed.

"Gamsahapnida Mrs.Oh," Jungkook said bowing down again.

"Your welcome kids," your mom said and then she looked at Jungkook. "Wahh, your so handsome!" She said cupping her hands on his face.

"Gamsahapnida," Jungkook replied shyly.

"I'll get going now, I'm going out to meet the girls (The girls are your mom's friends or at least 4minute's mom and a few other of your friends moms') at a cafe up near your father's company," your mother said as she grabbed her keys and jacket. "If you need anything just call me."

"Neh, be safe," You said bowing down as she left. Jungkook bowed down too. "Sorry about that."

"No, its okay I know I'm handsome,' Jungkook said patting his face, you hit his arm lightly and smiled.

"Okay, I already got down what wolves eat, how they start a pack, and how they hunt," you said showing him a document on your computer.

"Cool, I got how wolfs find their partner, how they became wolves, why they keep moving," Jungkook replied.

"Good job!" You said grinning at him. "Let me go grab the poster board in my room, wait here."

You ran up to room and grabbed the poster board that layed on your king sized bed but before you went back down stairs you stood in front of your mirror and fixed your hair and fixed your wrinkled blue blouse that you wore. It was a good thing Jungkook was smart and emailed his part of the project to himself. So then you printed both files and ran back up stairs to your father's office where he had the printer then you walked back to your room the grab the craft scissors with the wavy blades, gluesticks, and a few markers. After you and Jungkook finished the poster you took one good look at it and saw that there was a big empty spot left of the poster board.

"Yah Jungkook we forgot about the interesting fact!" You said.

You both sat back down on the couch and looked up stuff about wolves on your laptop.

"I know what we could put for the interesting fact," said Jungkook twirling his pencil in his hand.
"What is it?" You asked.

"So Native Americans believed that wolves were like symbols of wisdom and strength and so a god gave them the ability to transform into wolves and then back into humans as they pleased," explained Jungkook. "Also when they find the love of their life they then imprint them by transferring some of this type of heat energy into their loved one and then kissing them on the lips."

As Jungkook finished his sentence, his pencil that he was still twirling, flew out of his hand and landed on the floor beside you. He leaned over you to pick it up but he stopped halfway and looked up at your face. He shifted his upper body so his face was right by your face. You looked right into his big, brown eyes, his eyes stared at your lips and he leaned in closer. You closed your eyes tightly 'he's going to steal my first kiss' you thought.

Before your lips touched you heard someone clear their throat. You both looked up at the person standing there, staring at you and JungKook.

 

 

Sorry if this chapter a little short. I didn't know how to explain imprinting so I thought about Twilight and how Jacob imprints and I thought i should add a kiss there too Also I pretty much made up about the Natice Americans first but it is true that wolves are a symbol of like wisdom of strength. Who do you think was standing there? Was it BaekHyun, your mom, SeHun, EXO, or your father let me know in the comments. But probably before I even get a comment about this I'll probably already have the next chapter up or probably well we'll see what happens! Enjoy!