Chapter Twenty-Three

I Hope You Accept My Heart (WILL BE EDITED SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE)

'Why am I in the guest room?'  he mentally asked himself. He looked over and saw you without your shirt on and his eyes grew 5x bigger. 'What did I do?'  he qiuckly looked under the blankets. 'Okay good both pants on. So does that mean we kissed'  he closed his eyes and tried to remember what happened last night then it all came to him . 'So I made out with Sooyeon-ah huh she sort of confessed to me too. It's okay Sooyeon-ah I like you too but I wonder what you're going to do about Baekhyun hyung and Jungkook hyung', it's a good thing I refused to drink anymore last night'  he mentally said and was about to move the hair in your face but you rolled around on your side. 'I should probably leave before you wake up I don't want to frighten you but you already might be frighten with your shirt off'  And with that he got up quickly grabbed his shirts which was all the way across the room he opened up the curtains to the window then left. 

~ 30 minutes later ~

You woke up witht he sun shining in your face, you felt pretty cold so you pulled the blankets over your upper body. 'Why do I feel so cold'  You wrapped your arms around your body, you felt your bare hands touch your . "Huh" You looked under the blankets to see you shirtless. "AHHHH!" 

"Are you okay Sooyeon-ah!" Baekhyun said running into the room.

"Baek I don't have a shirt on get out!" You yelled and he quickly got out and shut the door. 'what did Sooyeon-ah do last night?'  Baekhyun thought.

"Omo, omo, omo what did I do last night? Well at least I still have my pants on so that doesn'y mean we did anything bad right?" you said to yourself. You thought really hard thats when it came to you but you didn't remember a whole lot and  who you were with. "So I was making out with someone but who? Maybe it was Baekhyun, he would probably be helping me when I'm drunk but then again he has a broken ankle, maybe they were too drunk to know who they were with? Okay all I know is that they have a y voice when they are drunk and he has no abs but still has a good upper body. Aish!" You got up and you slowly went back down because your head started to hurt.

*knock knock* 

"Sooyeon-ah are you okay and do you have a shirt on?" Baekhyun asked from behind the door.

"Huh oh hold on," you said and grabbed your shirt from across the room and put it on. "Okay you can come in."

"How you feeling?" He asked handing you a pill, a water bottle, and some new clothes.

"I'm okay," you said taking the items and quickly taking the pill.

"You were pretty drunk last night, all I heard you saying was that someone had a very y voice," He said laughing a bit.

"Really oh hehe did you see who i was talking to?" You asked rubbing the back of your neck.

"Ani, I don't know I woke up on the couch," he said.

"Oh," you said. 'Maybe I should touch all the guys abdomens to see who I possibly kissed well Baekhyun said he was sleeping on the couch but I should check anyway because he could of kissed me then walked back downstairs and knocked out on the couch' you thought. 'But It'll be weird if I just went around asking to touch theirs abdomens.'

"So if you don't need anything else I'll just go and let you change," he said getting up. but you stopped him and put your hand on the abdomen to stop him from going.

"Wait," you said pushing your hand on his abdomen. 'Omo he had a good body but he doesn't really have any abs like what i felt last night'

"Yes?" He said.

"Ani nevermind,' you said smiling and then he left. "Okay maybe he might be the one but I'm not sure."

You got up and started to change into the outfit Baekhyun gave you.

'Doesn't Baekhyun have a good fashion sense'  you thought looking down at what your wearing. You walked out and went downstairs and you wear greeted by everyone downstairs.

"Here's your bag," Chen said giving you your bag.

"Thanks," you said.

"Me and Kris had to go walk back to the restaurant we were at last night and get the cars," Suho said.

"Oh, sorry if I was trouble last night," you said.

"Its okay you were just fine last night," Luhan said. 'What does he mean by that? Did he make out with me?'  You thought.

"Except when we got home you whined like a kid because you didn't want to go home," Suho said.

"Hehe mian," you said. 'Should I tell them that I was shirtless this morning, ani it's okay it was just a mistake anyway as long as I didn't say anything weird plus it wont matter anyway'

"It's okay," he said.

"So what should we do today since I really don't want to go to school plus there's only 2 hours left of school anyway," Chanyeol said.

"Well we can't really do much because of Baekhyun's condition," D.O said.

"Maybe we should go on a picnic on the beach," you proposed.

"Yeah that sounds good plus it's going to be hot today," Lay said.

"Let's call BTS and see if they want to come too," you said and grabbed your phone.

"Yeoboseyo," Jin said.

"Jin Oppa!" You said.

"Sooyeon-ah!" He said.

"Oppa are you and the guys doing anything today afterschool?" You asked.

"Ani wae?" He asked. 'Hyung who is that?' "J-Hope don't talk with your mouth full!"

"Do you guys want to come on a picnic with us?" You asked.

"Sure that sounds great, we'll be there at 3 o'clock," He said.

"Neh Bye," you said.

"Bye," He said then hung up.

"What Jin say?" asked Luhan.

"He said they can come and they'll be here at 3," you replied.

"We should probably go out and buy supplies for the picnic like ingredients for food," D.O said.

"Oooh I want come," you said.

"Okay well I don't think we need a whole lot of people to come so probably one more person can come," D.O said.

"I'll go," Baekhyun said.

"Okay so you guys should just prepare," you said.

"Here you'll need this," Suho said handing you his card.

"Neh gamsah Oppa," you said as you guys left to the grocery store. "What are we going to make oppa?"

"Umm I was thinking sandwiches and kimbap," he said.

"Sounds good to me," Baekhyun said.

Once you arrived to the store you guys bought roasted chicken, turkey, lettuce, cucumbers, and mayo, for the sandwiches and seaweed, avocado, crab, and crab eggs for the kimbap plus a 20 colas. Once you guys paid you guys headed back to the house and the sun beamed down on you guys, you put your hand on your eyebrow to block to the sun. 'Why is it so bright'

"Where did D.O go?" Baekhyun asked.

"Huh molla," You said turning around then you felt a tap on your shouder, you turned around to see D.O. "Where did you go?"

"Right there," he said and pointed to a small shop.

"Wae?" You asked.

"Here," D.O said and handed you a small bag. You looked inside and found:

"Wahh! Gamsah oppa!" You said hugging him then letting out and putting on the sunglasses. 

"Your welcome and look I have the same pair too," he said taking his out and wearing them.

You guys finally arrived and it was 1:30 so guys started on making the food. The boys didn't want you to cut yourslef again so you made the sandwiches. You made all 20 sandwiches the first layer was turkey, then a layer of lettuce, then some cut strips of roasted chicken, another layer of lettuce, then on top of the lettice was cucumber and on the bread was a spread of mayo then you placed then into a container and put the box into the picnic basket. D.O and Baekhyun then finished rolling, slicing, and packing the kimbap and placing it into the basket. Baekhyun went into the storage room and grabbed the cooler and fill it with ice and placed the cans of cola in the cooler. When you guys got out of the kitchen it was 2:30.

"30 minutes until BTS come so I'll go back home and change into my bathing suit and different clothes since i got these dirty," you said looking down at the mayo stains on your shirt.

They all nodded and you quickly ran back home. Once you got inside you saw your mother sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Annyeonghaseyo Omma," you said bowing down.

"Oh annyeong Sooyeon-ah I heard you slept over at EXO's house," she said.

"Oh neh I was too tired to walk back home," you lied knowing your mother wouldn't appreciate you drinking and not going to school. "Umm EXO and BTS and I are going to the beach, is Sehun upstairs?"

"Ani he went to the hospital with Mark to get his cast off," she replied. "But he should be home soon unless they went off to go play around." She looked at her watch.

"Neh, well if he comes back after I leave tell him we are at the beach," you said running up stairs and changed into your bathing suit.

You don't really like to show a lot so this is your favorite swimsuit out of the three you have. Then you put on a pair os white shorts over the bottom and then a muscle tee that Jimin gave you.

You cut the sides a bit longer so it showed your sides like this:

Then you grabbed your bag and put a towel in it and extra clothes, you walked over to your your desk and grabbed a snapback. Once you finished you walked back downstairs.

"Noona, where you going?" Sehun asked with Mark at his side.

"Oh your home, we're going to the beach with the other members of EXO and BTS, you wanna go?" You asked.

"Ani, me and Mark are going to stay home and play video games," he said.

"Okay then," you said putting on your converse then leaving.

"Your sister is so pretty," Mark said as they walked upstairs to Sehun's room.

"Yea I know," he said.

"But too bad I can't date her," he said. "So like three guys like her?"

"Yep, so like last night my sister and her friends went out to go drink and she came back pretty drunk and she made out with the guy that likes her," Sehun said turning on his TV.

"Who Jungkook, Baekhyun, or XXX?" he asked.

"XXX, " he replied. "He really likes her so I think he sort of enjoyed kissing her and then I think he said she sort of confessed to him."

"Okay dude that's a little weird to say," Mark said grabbing a controller.

"I know but I'm just telling you what he said," Sehun said smiling, he grabbed his phone and texted XXX.

Sehun - Hyung I think you should try to confess to Sooyeon

XXX - Are you sure I don't know if I'm ready yet.

Sehun - Hyung of course you are you've waited 8 years for this moment

XXX - And Baekhyun has too. Plus I don't she's ready either because then three guys will be confessing to her within the same month.

Sehun - But you might have a chance since she did say you make her heart race.

XXX - True but I don't know maknae.

Sehun - I believe in you Hyung got to go know playing video games with my friend.

XXX - Kay bye

"So what do you think about that girl whats her name.... Lee Jieun?" Mark asked.

"You mean IU?" Sehun asked and Mark nodded. "I guess she's pretty cute."

"You should ask her out I hear she's single," mark said.

"What a girl like her single, that makes no sense," Sehun said.

"Well thats why you have to take her so that you can have a girl that IS her," Mark said. "Ooooh double kill!" And then high fived Sehun.

~ Back at EXO's place ~

"Who you texting D.O Oppa?" You asked.

"Oh noboby," D.O said.

"So your texting nobody," you said.

"Umm well I text myself," D.O said shruggin his shoulders. *ding* "Oh look I got a text from myself it says 'I believe in myself now I have to go now' I'm such a weird person."

"Okay then,' you said nodding your head and giving D.O a look like he's crazy.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

"I got it!" You yelled running towards the door. "Oppa!"

"Annyeong Sooyeon-ah," Jin said walking in hugging you. Lately you've gotten really close to Jin so he is like your brother now even though you consider all your friends brothers and sisters. 

"I see your wearing the tank I gave you," Jimin said smiling.

"Oh yea, well I have to show my love for you guys," you said.

"Why don't you wear any of the stuff we gave you from our EXO collection?" Luhan said.

"I do look I'm wearing your snapback," you said.

"And remember when wolf came out I wore wolf ears everyday for a month."

"Oh yea haha," Luhan said.

"You guys ready?" You asked.

"Neh," they all replied.

It was a 20 minute or so drive to the beach and you guys planned out everything on what your going to do first when you get there you're going to play around for like 2 hours or at least when the sun starts to set, then when the sun is about to set get the picnic ready, then go home and have a goodnights sleep for school in the morning.

"Wahh its so beautiful!" You said running out of the car and walked on top of a log and admired the elegant waves of the blue ocean. Then you felt arms wrap around your waist.

"Not as beautiful as you are," Jungkook said.

You blushed. "You're weird," you said jumping down and lightly hitting him in the arm.

"I know," he said smiling.

"You guys ready for a swim," Chanyeol said.

"I am!" You yelled, you went to the bathroom to undress even though you had your swimsuit under your clothes you didn't like undressing infront of people. As you walked out in your swimsuit some grabbed you and carried you bridal style to the water.

You looked up to see who it was. "Yah Kyungsoo oppa let me down!" You screamed usually when you called someone by their real name or their full name your angry at them but sometimes you use their real name for aegyo.

"Why should I?" He said. Then he dropped you in the water. But you never came back up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait I was preparing ideas for the next chapters coming up. I hope you liked this update and please comment what you think about my story. Sorry for mistakes.